Cleveland Concrete Steps

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2014

3.4

Quality steps at affordable prices Our steps are built with reinforced steel and a brushed finish for traction. Our trained professional installers will work around your schedule! Choose from a large selection of precast concrete steps: Widths -4' ,5' or 6' No. of Steps from 1 to 10 Risers' Height: 7" or 8" Platforms: 20", 24", 30", 36" , 42" or 48" We also offer: Custom Rails, Parking Curbs, Patio Blocks and Air Conditioner pads....

GARAGE FINISHER

Full Service Specialist in Garage Remodeling including the BEST Garage Flooring available anywhere which includes a Lifetime, Transferable Warranty with no exclusions and no re-sealing necessary. Service includes removal of garage contents, storage in an on site trailer and re-installation of contents after job is complete. Residential Lifetime Warranty on Flooring, Cabinets and Slatwall.

B & B Materials

Specializing in CONCRETE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Simoni’s Cement LLC

A lifelong passion for helping others, combined with my desire to make an impact where it’s needed most, has led me to pursue a freelance career. With my unmatchable rates, impeccable quality and fast turnaround, I’ve garnered numerous clients who I work with regularly. We specialize in Concrete repair and installation, Landscaping design and architecture, interior remodeling and roofing. Contact me to commission your project today.

Offers by Simoni’s Cement LLC on Angi

04/20/2021

The precast concrete stairs that were installed by Cleveland Concrete Steps at my home in spring of 2020 started to crumble within a few months. By January of 2021 (less than a year after being installed), they have disintegrated to the point that they look like a crumbling cookie. I have to sweep up nearly a pound of crumbled concrete from the base of the stairs every few days. If I kick were to ...

Description of Work
precast concrete stairs installed leading to front porch

08/13/2020

Sloppy job pouring base and cleanup. After 6 months the concrete base started to crumble. Have been calling for two months for them to come out to repair the base and have been getting the run around. Was told by Eric that they weren’t making a special trip to do the repair.

Description of Work
Install steps and pour concrete base

Category concrete repair,epoxy flooring

04/16/2018

The job went great. These guys showed up on time and got right to work. They did an excellent job and were very polite and courteous. I would hire them again in a second. I will also recommend Them to all of my friends. Their professionalism was outstanding. Five stars

Description of Work
Needed new steps.

10/03/2017

Very well. Punctual and finished in timely manner.

Description of Work
Installed concrete steps.

07/10/2017

It went well. They were on time, everyone was friendly and I was very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
repaired steps and railing.

Category concrete repair

PreCast Contrete Steps Widths -4' ,5' or 6' No. of Steps from 1 to 10 Risers' Height: 7" or 8" Custom Rails, Parking Curbs, Patio Blocks and Air Conditioner pads.

Pouring of concrete and sidewalks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard