CLEVELAND COMFORT SOLUTIONS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2009

Cleveland Comfort Solutions Inc. proudly serves greater Cleveland. Our customers are always happy because we have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee!!! We can take on any residential heating or air conditioning job, big or small. We also do light commercial work. Although we have built a reputation of specialty work with Bryant equipment, we also have the expertise to fix or replace almost any brand unit. Give us a call today and mention Networx and ask about todays special promotions. LICENSE #37169....

Killeen Plumbing

Locally owned and operated company, providing all types of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Serving the western and southern parts of Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs. Additional DBAs - Killeen Plumbers, Killeen Plumbing Company.

Offers by Killeen Plumbing on Angi
Pompeii's Plumbing, Sewer & Drain

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you.

Offers by Pompeii's Plumbing, Sewer & Drain on Angi
Hare Electric inc

Ower-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job or per hour. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after-hours service may apply.

Offers by Hare Electric inc on Angi

10/23/2017

Mr. Wright arrived on time, checked out what needed to by done, gave me the cost and then went to work. He was worked quickly and cleaned up as he went. He explained what he was doing and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
He gave my furnace a compete checkup and he also replaced a faulty gas shut off valve on my kitchen stove.

09/11/2017

He was very good. He gave me the same price he had quoted the previous year. He explained things in great detail. I did a little research on the air conditioner that he was installing, so I decided to go with him. One person came out, and it took him two and a half days.

Description of Work
He installed a new air conditioning system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business it was a pleasure working for you.

08/25/2016

CCS was able to come out the SAME day. Dana got my a/c back working, bad capacitor. Then it arced. Yikes! It had two things wrong. He had the second needed part in his van and the a/c has been working since. Thank you CCS!!

Description of Work
A/C quit working on a Saturday morning in July, with temps & humidity in the 90s. My wife is disabled and the heat makes her extremely ill. I desperately called around looking for someone to get it working again.

07/28/2016

Dana was very responsive and was even willing to come during off-hours at no extra cost to me in order to get the job finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Leak check and repair for A/C unit

07/23/2016

Dana was outstanding. I was prepared for the worst and was leaning toward replacing the entire system. He inspected everything, reviewed all the options objectively and honestly. Then, he recommended the most cost-effective approach of only repairing the blower. He could have easily pushed a more expensive solution but was truly as fair as anyone could hope a service person to be. All of this was ...

Description of Work
Inspected A/C and repaired blower motor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You are so welcome. Thank you for your business. I make recommendation based on listening to you.

07/08/2016

We were in a bad spot when our AC went out one night. We have small children including a newborn and needed to get the AC back on as soon as possible. Luckily we found Dana. He came out on extremely short notice and quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Very responsive, punctual, and professional. Would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Repaired AC

07/02/2016

I had previously used Cleveland Comfort Solutions to work on my 16-year-old furnace and been pleased with Dana's work. So when my Parma house was in escrow and the inspector measured high carbon monoxide levels in my basement, I called Dana to investigate. He was able to come out within only a day or two, and he first checked the chimney for obstructions. Ultimately, it was determined that the fur...

Description of Work
Replace furnace; replace water heater flue pipe

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

06/24/2016

Dana was excellent. He was there everyday, conscientious and thorough. He's an honest guy and flexible with his schedule. Most importantly, for the first time in years, my thermostat was set at 70, and the actual temperature of the house matched it! Thank you for a job well done! I would highly recommend this company for your A/C needs.

Description of Work
A/C replacement.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business it was great working for you.

05/28/2016

Dana was fantastic! Very professional, explained the process he went through to diagnose the issue and had replacement parts on hand that day so I would have air on a hot day!

Description of Work
Heating and air conditioning stopped working - although he had other scheduled appointments, Dana was able to find time to come to my home first thing that morning to diagnose the issue and make repairs!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

You are welcome thank you for your business.

03/08/2016

Dana and company worked hard to find a way to keep my old furnace going but it finally needed to be replaced. They managed to keep it alive until the new unit could be brought in. Very responsive. Throughout the whole time, Dana kept in touch via phone, text and email. He and his crew were professional in all respects and were easy to work with. In addition, they went out of their way to provide t...

Description of Work
Replaced gas furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you it was a pleasure.

INSTALLATION OF FURNACE AND AIR CONDITIONING, HUMIDIFIER INSTALLATION, SERVICE AND REPAIR OF FURNACE AND A/C, RESEDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERICAL.

Appliance repair, boilers, window A/C, Through wall heat/cool combination systems. Heat Pumps

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available