Class 1 Pavers & Remodelers

With Angi since September 2009

4.1

Our staff with over 30 years of experience will make the decision on your next project much easier. With Class1Pavers you are not a number. We treat each project with expert care and diligence. Our whole staff is here to see your job run smoothly from start to finish. Our ultimate goal is to have a happy customer for life. There is only one boss, you the customer....

Chubb Construction and Basement Waterproofing Inc

Additional email: terry@chubbconstruction.com; chubbconst@sbcglobal.net.

Offers by Chubb Construction and Basement Waterproofing Inc on Angi

10/10/2019

Work crew was punctual, courteous and meticulous in their work, which was nicely executed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several sections of old concrete driveway needed to be replaced due to severe cracks, collapse and spalling.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

11/03/2017

Upstairs went very smoothly. Incredible difference in the finished product from what we had before. Very clean and fresh. Even my Son and Daughter-in-law were shocked at how different it was. The downstairs bath was a major construction project made even tougher buy the tight spaces and low ceiling. Practically the entire cement floor of the whole 1/2 bath and the bar we had outside the 1/2 bath h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs bath: Replaced Vanity, medicine cabinet and toilet; replaced drop ceiling with new drywall ceiling with pod lights; installed grab bars to the bathtub/shower; painted all around. Downstairs bath: Removed existing 1/2 bath and built an handicapped friendly full bath with stall shower, commode, vanity, medicine cabinet, ceramic tile, pod lights and custom closet w/shelves. Grab bars all around. General repairs of an interior wall (drywall/mud/paint) install new stair rails from the front door both down and up. Installed new outdoor double receptacle by the back door with switch on the inside for sump pump operation. Re-worked the main breaker box to better distribute the circuit load.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,handyman service,interior designers,plastering,remodeling,home remodeling,doors,foundation repair,basement remodeling

08/18/2017

When we first called, they said they would be happy to work with us and they could schedule us in right away. I told them my brother would be calling them to set up an estimate, because he has his own handyman business and I worked 9-5. When my brother called, they said they view us as "rehabbers", even though we're caring for it for a family member, and they have a policy of not working with reha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed windows installed on our new house, as well as concrete poured/repaired in the garages at my grandma's 2 houses that my brother and I maintain for her and are getting ready for sale.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,replacement windows

06/28/2017

Came out and for an estimate, gave us a number on the back of a business card. When I called the office and requested a formal quote, they said they had no idea who came out to our home and i never heard any more from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
flooring in kitchen

CATEGORY concrete repair

03/20/2016

Several month later asphalt started braking away from the sides and he would no fix it and the courts would not make him fix or return my money, not to mention he lied.  The fact remains to this day my driveway has been crumbling apart on both sides.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfaced and seal coated. That went ok.  Tried to tack on additional price.

CATEGORY concrete driveways