Case Painting & Staining

1284 SOM Center Rd. 102

Cleveland, OH 44124

Mary J.
07/28/2014
Description of Work
I am happy with my new paint job.
Dr. David M. W.
07/23/2014
Very neat. On time, started and finished when promised.
Description of Work
Prepared the casing around the windows, recaulking, used a double application of material on the house.
Barry L.
07/22/2013
Provider was extremely professional. Did an excellent job. Came back to do a final review of job and made sure we, the customer, was 100% satisfied.
Description of Work
Provider painted the outside of our condominium
Barbara B.
06/14/2011
They have always been very professional and very nice. They were good. I would rate them high overall. Their price was reasonable because we had got higher quotes than them. They were very neat. I would be using them again in the future.
Description of Work
I used Case Painting & Staining for exterior painting. The last time I used them was five years ago. They did stain painting outside our house.
Jiayang S.
06/02/2011
This is the 3rd time that Case has painted for us. I did not pay much attention in the first two times, but did this time. They gladly showed me around and touched up the areas I wanted them to. They also helped me to find a carpenter to fix garage door bottom with a very reasonable fee to the carpenter, so it looks anew/beautiful after all painted. They did an excellent job overall.
Description of Work
Prep, stain/paint house exterior, power wash and stain deck.
DIANE F.
12/06/2010
They were sloppy, didn't do a good job, didn't sand the house before they painted. I spoke with the manager and he was unwilling to do anything, and when I showed him some problem spots, he said that his guys would never do that, and would take no responsibility for it.
Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my home.

TODD & CHRISTINE W.
09/14/2010
I got to know about them from a flier that I got. They did a lot of extra work for me. They were very detailed. They did things that weren’t even needed to be done. They were wonderful. They painted the part under our ceiling. It was not even in their contract. It looks a lot better and they didn’t charge me extra. They painted the insides of the windows and that wasn’t in the contract. They were very professional and polite. Everything about them was great and I don’t have any complaints about them. I would definitely use their services in the future too.
Description of Work
I used the services of Case Painting & Staining in August for interior as well as exterior painting.
house painters, interior painters
PHILL C.
04/28/2010
The service was good.
Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our home and our deck.
deck cleaning, house painters
BRUCE R.
06/29/2009
They were very professional and prompt. They delivered what they promised and were able to squeeze us in without a lot of notice.
Description of Work
The painted the exterior of our house.
Diane T.
10/30/2008
Painting done in a day, except for trim where we changed color after a few windows. Very accommodating to the trim color change. Good masking of windows, etc. I found a number of touch ups needed and bee holes that were not filled and an over spray of porch light, that were addressed once I walked the house a third time with the painter. Quality control seems to be less than in previous paint jobs. The painter overestimated his paint needs and I was left with a 5 gallon can of unopened stain (plus the usual partial cans ). I asked them to take it or donate it or whatever and they refused. I still have the 5 gallons they left several years ago that I need to dispose of!
Description of Work
Estimate given by phone by Andy who had stained this house twice before. At first I requested only windows to be scraped and painted, but he said it would cost nearly as much as doing the whole house. I agreed to go ahead with the early re-staining along with the windows. Estimate was $400 higher than previous staining to account for extra window preparation.
MITTIE J.
10/09/2005
ANDY WAS VERY ATTENTIVE. PROVIDED EXCELLENT FOLLOW-UP. VERY RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS.
Description of Work
POWER WASHED AND STAINED HOUSE. POWER WASHED AND STAINED DECK
BLAKE D.
08/17/2005
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. WE USED THEM BECAUSE THEIR BID WAS MUCH LESS THAN THEIR COMPETITORS. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. THEY SPRAY EVERYTHING. THEY GOT STAIN ON OUR WINDOWS AND DID NOT CLEAN IT OFF. THEY GOT STAIN ON MY GAS GRILL. LESS THAN A YEAR LATER, MUCH OF THE STAIN IS PEELING. I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THEIR WORK.
Description of Work
CASE PAINTING AND STAINING STAINED THE ENTIRE EXTERIOR OF MY HOUSE.

Sheldon K.
05/13/2005
I HAVE HAD THEM IN THE PAST. THEY ARE GREAT.
Description of Work
STAINED MY HOUSE AND MY DECK
HELEN S.
08/03/2004
I HAD NO TROUBLE GETTING AN ESTIMATE FROM ANDY, AND THEY STARTED STAINING/PAINTING WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY WERE GREAT!
Description of Work
GREAT JOB. THE WORKERS WERE POLITE, PROFESSIONAL AND CLEANED UP AT THE END OF EACH DAY (AND IT WAS A 5 DAY JOB). AT THE END, THEY EVEN RE-HUNG ALL BIRD FEEDERS AND FLOWER POTS! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANDY AND HIS GANG!
LINA M.
06/16/2003
ANDY WAS GREAT!! HE SPENT SO MUCH TIME WITH ME TO HELP ME DECIDE ON A STAIN COLOR (I LOVE THE ONE THAT I FINALLY PICKED). HE EVEN CUSTOM MIXED SOME STAIN SAMPLES FOR ME. HE WAS REALLY PROMPT AND HIS WORKERS WERE REALLY EFFICIENT, NEAT AND POLITE. I GOT SEVERAL ESTIMATES AND HIS WAS MUCH CHEAPER, BUT I THINK THAT THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB. I WILL DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN.
Description of Work
STAINED HOUSE.
RICHARD M.
10/04/2000
GREAT JOB AT A WONDERFUL PRICE.
Description of Work
GOT OUR DECK LOOKING NEW
deck cleaning
RICHARD M.
06/09/2000
CASE PAINTING DID A VERY GOOD JOB. WHEN I CALLED TO SEE IF THEY HAD ANY PAINT LEFT FROM OUR JOB FOR TOUCHUPS AND FOUND THAT THERE WASNT ANY, ANDY (THE SALES PERSON) CALLED THE PAINT STORE TO HAVE A GALLON MADE UP FOR ME. WHAT GREAT SERVICE!
Description of Work
PAINT EXTERIOR OF HOUSE, POWER WASH AND STAIN DECK.
06/25/1997
HIGH VALUE. GOOD PRICING. EXCELLENT QUALITY.
Description of Work
RESTAINED OUR HOUSE. (CEDAR SIDING).

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, and Painting.

Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor

Fresh Coat Painters, since 2004, is staffed with experience, professional painters who will take the time to ensure quality painting and a pleasant experience for our customers. Please call 440-462-8566 to schedule for a FREE ESTIMATE! Hugh and Margaret Downs the owners, would welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next home or office improvement project. Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor goes above and beyond the call of duty for the customers and it is truly "Painting Done Right". Visit our website at www.freshcoatpainters.com/mentor. Contact us soon, we look forward to servicing you!

Offers Coupon

BEST BUY PAINTING

Best Buy Painting is a family owned, full service painting company, dedicated to providing superior interior, exterior, and specialty painting services to both residential and commercial customers in the Cleveland and Northeast Ohio area. As Cleveland house painters, Best Buy Painting is proud to deliver on job quality, customer satisfaction, and of course, our reputation.

Offers Coupon

Yes, ask for details

Restaining and repainting exterior of houses and condominiums. aluminum/vinyl siding refinishing. deck refinishing/maintenance of wood decks.

ask for details