CARTER EXTERMINATING

Founded 1937 • With Angi since May 2001

3966 E 131ST ST

Cleveland, OH 44105

20 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE JOB.

02/01/2016

Tracey J.

Did an OK job but they didn't seal the points of entrance which they considered home improvement which is a service they don't offer.

Description of Work
Exterminating for Rodents

11/17/2014

DIANE S.

They didn't do the service. They recommended that I get someone. I've used them years ago and they were very professional. Their work was good and they were timely. They were very responsive. I was going to have them do some work this last time and they suggested I try it myself first.

Description of Work
I went to Carter's. I bought the equipment myself.

02/02/2014

Veronica M.

05/08/2012

Lavenia C.

They are very good with bed bugs. A couple other people I have referred them to have called and expressed how happy they are with the service. They have been in business for over 75 years, and they are very familiar with the area.

Description of Work
We had carpenter ants and they came out and took care of it.

03/21/2012

Theresa W.

I tried buying spray from a pet store to get rid of fleas, but it didn't work. This spray worked well.

Description of Work
I came to Carter's to buy exterminating spray.

05/17/2002

Kathleen K.

LOTS OF SPECIFIC INFORMATION

Description of Work
CAME IN AND PUT TRAPS FOR TWO MICE

05/30/2001

STACEY V.

TOLD ME HOW I COULD SAVE MONEY INSTEAD OF JUST SPRAYING FOR TERMITES.

Description of Work
ADVICE ON TERMITES

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Heights Pest Control & Termite

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Heights Pest Control is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home & business. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read our Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner THREE years running due to our exemplary ratings !

2022 Super Service Award

DBugz Pest Control, LLC

D-BUGZ Pest Control LLC provides safe and effective insect and rodent pest control services. Whether you have mice or rats in your attic or at your business location; bed bugs at home, or bees in the backyard, our certified and trained pest management specialists provide discreet and efficient pest control at reasonable rates. We have over 25 years of pest control service experience and the best customer service. We also provide quality service using the best product for each job to give our customer a peace of mind.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

EXTERMINATING. COMPREHENSIVE PEST CONTROL. RODENTS, INSECTS, ANTS. TERMITE CONTROL.