CARTER EXTERMINATING

Founded 1937 • With Angi since May 2001

20 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE JOB. ...

Cleveland Budget Pest Control

At Budget Pest Control, our team of experts has spent the last decade perfecting a responsible pest control process. Our sustainable and effective treatments are designed to protect both you and the environment around you. In five proven steps, our fully licensed and certified service professionals build multiple layers of four season protection around your home. Using the highest quality solutions, we protect your family against over 50 different types of pests and unwelcome intruders

Lewis Exterminating Co

Lewis Exterminating Co. has been in business since 1975. We are licensed & insured in state of Ohio. We will address your needs in a quick and professional manner. (24) hr phone service available. We will handle all of your pest problems. Lewis Exterminating is a Angie's Super Service Award Winner for the yrs. of 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Additional ph number- 216-261-0380 DBA- John Lewis Sr & Lewis Exterminating Co

Offers by Lewis Exterminating Co on Angi
Precise Exterminating Service and Wildlife

We are a family owned business and provide full pest control services and we also provide animal removal services.

Offers by Precise Exterminating Service and Wildlife on Angi

02/01/2016

Did an OK job but they didn't seal the points of entrance which they considered home improvement which is a service they don't offer.

Description of Work
Exterminating for Rodents

11/17/2014

They didn't do the service. They recommended that I get someone. I've used them years ago and they were very professional. Their work was good and they were timely. They were very responsive. I was going to have them do some work this last time and they suggested I try it myself first.

Description of Work
I went to Carter's. I bought the equipment myself.

02/02/2014

05/08/2012

They are very good with bed bugs. A couple other people I have referred them to have called and expressed how happy they are with the service. They have been in business for over 75 years, and they are very familiar with the area.

Description of Work
We had carpenter ants and they came out and took care of it.

03/21/2012

I tried buying spray from a pet store to get rid of fleas, but it didn't work. This spray worked well.

Description of Work
I came to Carter's to buy exterminating spray.

Category pest control

EXTERMINATING. COMPREHENSIVE PEST CONTROL. RODENTS, INSECTS, ANTS. TERMITE CONTROL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard