CARMEN'S DRAPERY INSTALLATION

Founded 1963 • With Angi since September 1999

12 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY FOR STARK, ASHTABULA & SUMMIT COUNTIES. 10% ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

4.4

Gail F.
12/05/2015
Installers that Carmen uses are unprofessional, they smelled like cigarettes, they also marked my hardwood floors with their equipment, the Decorator they use is extremely unprofessional, and lies, this person was very difficult to work with. Awful Experience.
Description of Work
Installation
drapery cleaning
Lauren M.
05/21/2015
Description of Work
They were the contracted company to install my Hunter Douglas window treatments. I had to leave work early to have them do the install. They ended up never showing up due to be short staffed and stuck on a different job site. I had to reschedule which causing me to have to leave work early again. More recently I contacted them regarding an issue with 1 of my window treatments that they installed. They said they would contact the manufacturer and get back to me, but they never did.
drapery cleaning, window treatments
Ellen D.
10/23/2014
drapery cleaning
SHARNELL W.
08/26/2009
He told me that they had to make one up for me. When I got it home, I realized that it was actually used, though he had led me to believe that it was new. The person I dealt with was not professional at all.
Description of Work
I needed a piece to hold up my drapery rod.
CAROL M.
03/24/2009
Job was excellent. Done in timely fashion. When I had a question about the repaired blinds, they sent a serviceman to the house immediately. He checked the blinds and put up new plastic hooks on all of the windows (to wrap the cord of the blinds on). This was above and beyond his duties.
Description of Work
I had the company repair accordian blinds and clean my bedroom draperies.
LESSIE C.
01/05/2009
They were very professional. He is very detail oriented. He is very patient and attentive. His prices are fair.
Description of Work
They gave me an estimate.
COLIN M.
11/13/2006
This was the second time I have had Tom and the team to the house. The initial visit was for some custom blinds, based upon how well that went, I had them back to redo the window treatments in the entire home as well as install new drapes in the living room. Tom was responsive, provided lots of great insight on types, color and price. When there was a problem with one of the blinds installed he quickly addressed the situation. All in all a truly professional job from start to finish.
Description of Work
Installation of new window treatments and blinds throughout the house.
RICHARD E.
03/25/2006
They were to come for an estimate on a Saturday morning before noon (we explained we had to leave by then). We waited home all morning only to receive a call at 11:55 saying they would be there at one. We explained that we were painting the room and wanted to take down old window treatment to fill in holes and then install new so we would minimize time with nothing on the windows. We were leaving on vacation (and painting was to be done while we were gone) and when I called to confirm the installation date, I was told they would not meet it and could not give me an installation date. We had no alternative but to wait. When they did install them, I did not feel the shades hung properly or evenly and called to complain. Someone came out promptly and left a message saying they were fine--that was the way they were supposed to be. We had blackout lining put on, but the shades do not cover the window frames and light comes out on the sides. I have not pursued the matter further.
Description of Work
We had Roman shades made for our bedroom.
ANN H.
12/30/2005
Sal Montello is a pleasure! They did nice work at a reasonable price. Only drawback: curtains were re-created and don't quite pull all the way across the window (but tough to get perfect when hardware is already there.) Otherwise curtains are beautiful.
Description of Work
They re-created window treatments I had in my home with new fabric.
GALE C.
10/31/2005
THE COMPANY WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME BY MY INTERIOR DECORATOR. THEY ARE TOP NOTCH! I NEEDED TO MATCH A SPECIAL COLOR- NO PROBLEM. ALSO THEY WERE ABLE TO SUGGEST DIFFERENT QUALITIES & PRICES, NOT JUST ONE. THEY CAME OUT AFTER THE INSTALLATION WHEN I HAD A PROBLEM ADJUSTING THE BLINDS. THEY ARE EAGER TO MAKE YOU HAPPY WITH THEIR PRODUCT & SERVICE.
Description of Work
CONSTRUCTED CUSTOM BLINDS FOR A SUN ROOM WITH A BAY WINDOW & FRENCH DOOR.
MICHELINA L.
07/07/2005
Description of Work
WINDOW TREATMENTS
JANE S.
08/09/2004
I THOUGHT THEY WERE VERY PLEASANT, WHEN THEY CAME FOR THE ESTIMATE THEY PUT YOU AT EASE. WHEN THEY DID THE INSTALLATION I WAS JUST AS PLEASED. WORKMANSHIP WAS LOVELY.
Description of Work
MADE DRAPES FOR TWO WINDOWS AND A SLIDING DOOR.
ALBERT P.
04/14/2004
HE DID A GREAT JOB AND AT A VERY GOOD PRICE.
Description of Work
RELINED TWO SET OF DRAPES WE HAD.
ALBERT S.
02/26/2004
THEY DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB AND THEY ALSO DRY CLEANED MY EXISTING DRAPES.
Description of Work
THEY MADE TWO SETS OF SHEER CAFE DRAPES, WHICH ARE SHORT DRAPES.
drapery cleaning, window treatments
Barbara H.
04/22/2003
Description of Work
MEASURED, ORDERED AND INSTALLED BEAUTIFUL WOODEN BLINDS IN THE LIVING ROOM.
Linda S.
07/26/2002
THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB VERY PROFESSIONAL
Description of Work
TOOK DRAPES DOWN AND CLEANED THEM
SHIRLEY F.
07/10/2002
THEY ARE A ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!
Description of Work
INSTALLED NATURAL WOOD BLINDS AND DRAPERIES.
DR JOSEPH M F.
03/27/2002
THE PRICE SEEMED A BIT ON THE HIGH SIDE, BUT THEY CERTAINLY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. VERY FRIENDLY
Description of Work
CARMEN DRAPERIES HUNG DRAPES FOR OUR SIDE PORCH
MARCIA P.
02/14/2002
VERY SUPPORTIVE, THEY WORK WITH THE MEMBERS SCHEDULE.
Description of Work
A SHADE NEEDED TO BE RE-STRUNG
DEBBIE K.
10/26/2000
WE ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH OUR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY. WE PLAN TO HAVE THEM DO MORE WORK IN THE NEAR FUTURE. TOM WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN RECOMMENDING THINGS THAT FIT OUR NEEDS AND OUR BUDGET. WE RECOMMEND ASKING FOR HIM.
Description of Work
MADE AND INSTALLED DRAPES IN OUR LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM. INSTALLED MINI BLINDS AND SHADES
MARY D.
09/03/1999
REPLACED THE ONES THAT COULDN'T BE REPAIRED.
Description of Work
FIXED DRAPERY HARDWARE, WILL BE USING FOR CUSTOM DRAPERY.

Phone