Capps Enterprises

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2008

1371 W 114th St

Cleveland, OH 44102

4-6 employees. Uses subs larger jobs. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email. No travel charges. No service fees....

08/29/2020

Mindalore H.

Eddie and his team have completed 3 renovations for me over the years. I highly recommend this company, you can’t go wrong. I have included a photo of my most recent project, the bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom, kitchen, sunroom

Category garage builders, home remodeling

10/29/2009

Heidi C.

Ed the owner of Capps Enterprises was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was very professional, trustworthy, and detailed in the work he was going to perform and not perform. The work performed on the house meet our expectations which were very high to begin with. He cleaned up the yard every night and was careful not to destroy the landscaping around the house. My husband and I had a feeling that this contractor was the real deal after we had spent some time talking to him. We would definitely recommend Capps to anyone and would certainly use him again. We could not be happier with the price and work performed.

Description of Work
Hired Capps Enterprises to: - put on siding - replace gutters - replace soffit and fascia - wrap ceiling under porch.

Category ceramic tile, siding

01/06/2008

Sarah K.

Eddie was very easy to work with, nice and polite. He answered his phone every time I called. He gave a free and fair estimate. Eddie and his team were punctual and completed all the work on time. They cleaned up at the end of every day. He had great ideas and answered all of my questions. He went out of his way to make sure that my husband and I were happy. He did a beautiful job! We love our new room!

Description of Work
Eddie and his team completely remodeled our 7X11 sun room. He was referred to us by a friend. He knocked out the old walls and re-framed the entire room, including completing the exterior with new siding. Removed 9 windows and door and replaced with new construction windows and door. Installed new trim around windows, door and floor. Drywalled all interior, sand and paint. Installed new ceramic floor, two new electrical outlets and ceiling fan.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, siding, woodworking, ceiling fans, interior painters, sunrooms

Trusted Builders LLC

Our goal is to provide home owners and real estate investors high quality handyman, and home renovation needs while operating with the highest degree of honesty, and integrity under a name you can trust. https://www.trustedbuilderscontracting.com/

Rafys Painting

I am a owner operated painter. I have been in this line of work for over 20 years. I have done a lot of work throughout my years, like, interior and exterior painting, dry wall repairs, mudding , floating, flooring, lighting and more. If you want the job done quickly and you want someone that does an excellent work with an affordable price I am your guy. I am super reliable and I care for the need of others.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Home remodeling, remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, sunrooms and patios. gutter cleaning, gutter repair and replacement. roofing, siding, skylights, wallpapering, wallpaper removal, window installation, cabinet installation, unfinished and finished carpentry, ceiling fans, ceramic tile, chimney caps, chimney repair, closets, countertops, decks, porches, doors, drywall, electrical, fencing, flooring, handyman work, insulation, masonry, interior and exterior painting and plastering.

Landscaping & concrete pouring.