Capps Enterprises

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2008

4-6 employees. Uses subs larger jobs. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email. No travel charges. No service fees....

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

The Flooring Dr / CLE LLC

BFA Brick & Stone

BFA Brick & Stone provides services in the Middleburg Heights and surrounding areas. We provide Cement brick walls, Stone walls, hardscaping projects and more. We offer free estimates and we're dedicated to keeping all of our customers satisfied. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

08/29/2020

Eddie and his team have completed 3 renovations for me over the years. I highly recommend this company, you can’t go wrong. I have included a photo of my most recent project, the bathroom.

Description of Work
Bathroom, kitchen, sunroom

Category garage builders,home remodeling

10/29/2009

Ed the owner of Capps Enterprises was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was very professional, trustworthy, and detailed in the work he was going to perform and not perform. The work performed on the house meet our expectations which were very high to begin with. He cleaned up the yard every night and was careful not to destroy the landscaping around the house. My husband and I had a feeling t...

Description of Work
Hired Capps Enterprises to: - put on siding - replace gutters - replace soffit and fascia - wrap ceiling under porch.

Category ceramic tile,siding

01/06/2008

Eddie was very easy to work with, nice and polite. He answered his phone every time I called. He gave a free and fair estimate. Eddie and his team were punctual and completed all the work on time. They cleaned up at the end of every day. He had great ideas and answered all of my questions. He went out of his way to make sure that my husband and I were happy. He did a beautiful job! We love our new...

Description of Work
Eddie and his team completely remodeled our 7X11 sun room. He was referred to us by a friend. He knocked out the old walls and re-framed the entire room, including completing the exterior with new siding. Removed 9 windows and door and replaced with new construction windows and door. Installed new trim around windows, door and floor. Drywalled all interior, sand and paint. Installed new ceramic floor, two new electrical outlets and ceiling fan.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,siding,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters,sunrooms

Home remodeling, remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, sunrooms and patios. gutter cleaning, gutter repair and replacement. roofing, siding, skylights, wallpapering, wallpaper removal, window installation, cabinet installation, unfinished and finished carpentry, ceiling fans, ceramic tile, chimney caps, chimney repair, closets, countertops, decks, porches, doors, drywall, electrical, fencing, flooring, handyman work, insulation, masonry, interior and exterior painting and plastering.

Landscaping & concrete pouring.