C Town Construction Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2008

6183 Highland Rd

Cleveland, OH 44143

We are a family owned and operated business who specialize in giving each customer in personalized attention. We have 8 employees, no subs. The cost is determined by the job. You may contact through e-mail or telephone. Additional e-mail - pags357@aol.com. We guarantee a substantial rebate for all

10/08/2015

William F.

Went very well. He was very responsive in returning my call. Estimate was better than others, and certainly in the correct range. Explained everything, the crew was prompt, efficient, cleaned up. Had to remove and replace siding, which was done well.

Description of Work
Whole house insulation, except for attic, which did not need to be done.

08/10/2015

KATHYRN & CHARLIE L.

They did a great job all the way across. They are a little expensive, but they are they are worth the price. They are the best at what they do.

Description of Work
They installed all new siding on our rental property.

02/12/2015

Stephen P.

When we called C-Town, they said, "Call the gas company, pay them to come out and do the inspection and then call us back after so that we know what should be done". That's what we did. Originally we had just wanted to see what it would cost us to do insulation on a single add-on room to the house but they kept discovering more ways to get at more places. I think they were conscientious. What I would say to anybody contemplating using them is to make sure that they know exactly everything they need to. Their price is right in the ball park with everybody else. They showed up when they were supposed to.

Description of Work
I used C-Town Construction Inc for insulation services.

12/25/2014

Eduard P.

We are fully satisifed with the work done. Everything was explained in many details by Mike and all questions answered. We were able to schedule work in reasonable time. I think the insulation was done in one day, and gutter/soffit job in two or three days. Good quality job. Reasonable prices. The only comment would be about lack of communication from the crew when they did half of the work on gutters on first day and left. It would be nice to know the status and the expected finish time.

Description of Work
1. Exterior wall insulation with blown-in cellulose (R-13). Included removing and replacing aluminum or wood siding pieces, and drilling interior walls (small portion). $1990 (not whole house but about 80% of the walls) 2. Replaced all aluminum vented sofits with vinyl soffits and fascia board coil. Installed new gutters and downspouts. $1510. This is for a 2,000 sq.ft. house, split level.

Category gutter repair, insulation, siding

07/01/2014

Erin L.

They are excellent all around so far. They have been prompt easy to work with friendly knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They are insulating our attic we are getting new siding and sockets, and painting the house also.

06/03/2014

Carla M.

Great, quick fair service, no issues.

Description of Work
Siding

05/28/2014

kenneth L.

Called the contact info listed spoke to a very nice gentlemen we set up a date to come out and give a quote. The day of the company sent out two guys, We did a walk-through. Insulation and windows 15minutes done, they leave. Im expecting an estimate 1 week 2 week Never got it called said they would get back to me never responded.

Description of Work
Quoted Insulation and windows

04/15/2014

Michelle H.

Siding on our home blew off during a winter storm. I called C-Town because they are in my neighborhood; I found them on Angie's list. Left a message on their answering machine with our problem, location, phone. Never heard from them. After 2 weeks I tried again because of their good reviews (thought they might have been out of town or unavailable). The phone was answered but he was "on a roof", asked my problem, and where I got my referral (told him Angie's list). He asked me to hang up and call the number leaving our address and phone, which I did. Surprisingly, never heard back.

Description of Work
Did not respond to call

01/11/2014

Richard G.

We had an excellent experience with C-Town. Professional, responsive and very patient. Our efforts to figure out financing for this work took almost a year and Dennis was extremely patient. C-Town actually completed a second estimate given the length of time between the initial estimate and the actual work, and the second estimate resulted in additional savings. Their estimate was significantly lower than the other four we obtained. Some were double and almost three times the estimate we obtained from C-Town. The work was done on time and their crew was very professional. We have been extremely happy with the work. No complaints thus far, and we would certainly recommend them. Dennis was very personable and provided one of the better customer service experiences we have had in quite sometime.

Description of Work
Siding and gutters.

12/18/2013

Judith O.

I used them to do insulation work and they did a nice job. I then asked for an estimate for siding. They are coming to do an estimate this Friday.

Description of Work
I did use this company to do insulation work. I then asked for a estimate for siding.

11/12/2013

Judith O.

The guys showed up on time and completed all work on time. When they came across an attic section that we didn't realize existed they immediately got a quote for that area. It was very reasonable so that area was also done. They were able to lower the blower door number by nearly 50%! I already feel so much warmer in my home, can't wait to see the savings on my utility bills!

Description of Work
Attic Insulation and Air seal entire house.

Category insulation, energy audit

09/30/2013

VICKI K.

Mike was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Understood my limitations and worked with me. He suggested some things that I could do myself. He has helped me out with other repairs, always responsive and prompt. His workers, especially Mark, were hard working and knowledgeable. Quick and efficient. I like to use small local businesses when I can and this one is a winner.

Description of Work
Removed old air condition that was installed in the wall, and framed in hole, insulated and applied siding to patch. Installed new awning over side door.

Category awnings, siding

09/04/2013

KATHYRN & CHARLIE L.

It went great. We are very pleased. I would absolutely recommend them and they are going to do more work for me.

Description of Work
Put siding, gutters, and did a little carpentry on our garage.

08/19/2013

CHRISTINE T.

C-Towe is a Great Company! The crew was punctual and showed up as scheduled. The work was done very quickly and cleaned up every day after completing their work for the day. They were also good about letting me know what their schedules were. We are very happy with their work. The roof and windows look great and the insulation made a big difference in our home.

Description of Work
Complete tear-off and new roof, complete house insulation & weather proofing, and 6 new windows

08/01/2013

Mark V.

They did a good job and were more than helpful. They have one thing to finish up for me, though. They were the only bidder.

Description of Work
I used C-Town Construction for siding.

07/18/2013

Margaret S.

We were skeptical about C-Town's method of removing boards on the exterior of our century home instead of drilling holes in the siding, but they did a fabulous job. The house is tight, and you would never know they had done a thing by looking at the exterior. They were professional, neat, punctual, and the price--we had three estimates--was fair. They deserve their A rating.

Description of Work
Blew cellulose into all exterior walls of house, replaced wood siding and touched up paint. Insulated and air sealed around perameter of foundation. Air sealed around house after checking for leaks with blower. Pulled up carpeting on third floor and blew celulose into flooring. Installed four insulated access hatches on third floor.

07/15/2013

David H.

They completed the work in three days. They were extremely courteous and professional. Very prompt and punctual. Even the pipe which led to our gas meter needed some painting touch ups and my mom talked them into doing that for free.

Description of Work
Stripped off our old aluminum siding and replaced it with vinyl siding.

06/28/2013

Diane D.

All went pretty good and was fairly satisfied...Contractor was polite and knowledgeable.. A couple of issues I was not pleased with, some of the holes that the insulation was blown in was not plugged, afterward. I called and asked for a stack pipe to be insulated in the attic that goes to the roof, never came back, though was promised. Overall my experience was pleasant. Received coupon discount from C-Town. Also a rebate from Dominion. and First Energy. The price above does not include the rebates, which was 200-1250 dollars. I can definitely tell the difference in the temperature in winter and summer, my sister has noticed, also. I believe the cost was worth the investment made. That's as much as I can see and tell at this time.

Description of Work
Air Sealing and Installation in Attic and Basement...Weather strip attic doors

03/27/2013

Homer H.

THE JOB WAS STARTED IN THE MORNING AND FINNISHED BY THE EVENING,AND IT WAS GREAT.

Description of Work
THE JOB WAS HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER. THE CONTRACTOR WAS CURTIOUS AND RESPONSIVE. HE HAD A LARGE DISPLAY OF SIDING AND THE COLOR WE WANTED.

02/25/2013

PAMELA B.

I contacted the company by email, on a Sunday, and Dennis called me the next day. He showed up on time for the scheduled appointment. He was very nice and professional. He said they were scheduling out about a week or two, and would send some dates to schedule, when he emailed the estimate to me. He called the next day and said they had a postponement from another job, and I could be done in a couple days. Chris and Ryan showed up to do the job, on time! They were friendly, personable, and cleaned up after themselves. I was very happy with the whole process. I would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Install insulation in attic

02/05/2013

Jessica E.

The wind blew off our drain pipe from the second story. I called and they came out the same day. Very courteous. They were here for 15 minutes to re-attach. They charged 250.00. The price did not match the amount of work or effort.

Description of Work
Good service - outrageous price

Category gutter repair

In response to the price and grade of a "C" for our services. We told Jessica the price prior to even coming out to her house (urgent call) that there was a minimal charge of $250 and she agreed. We performed the service properly and as required and requested. We apologize that the customer didn't care for the price only after it was repaired.

01/28/2013

Daniel S.

Excellent. The guys were great! They were very nice and helpful and I passed the audit! Thank you!

Description of Work
Insullation throughout the house for an audit. Ventilation of Exhaust fan.

Category energy audit

01/03/2013

Charles M.

Contacted C-Town for insulation work as an approved contractor under Dominion's GoodCents Home Energy Improvement Program. Contacted two other vendors and C-Town's price was the best. C-Town proved to be an absolute pleasure to work with. To my eye C-Town staff were professional and thorough. I just had Dominion / GoodCents in to audit the work. Th auditor both inspected visually and ran a a CFM Mechanical Ventilation test. The audit results confirmed what I observed - C-Town had done a great job.

Description of Work
Blow R13 Cellulose into exterior walls and interior garage wall. Blow R22 cellulose into garage ceiling.Install 3 fan roof termination kits. Air seal around house. Apply mastic on accessible duct work

12/05/2012

Jamie J.

They came out, seemed knowledgeable. I receive a phone call with a verbal estimate. As I was reviewing the details of all the work to be done there was some confusion to the details, so I asked Mike to please email me a written copy of the estimate. He said no problem. He sent the estimate, but that was the last we heard from him. we were ready to use them, and had been verbally told they could start soon, as in the following week. They were one of 4 estimates we had received - price seemed fair, it was in the middle. But we obviously waited for them to schedule us and get back to us. ......And we waited. .......And we waited. I explained to both Mike and Mark, why the timeliness of this job was so important to us. The damage is in my girls' bedroom. They are sleeping on the floor of their brothers room until this is fixed. We really wanted to have them in their room by Christmas. NOW- we are starting all over. The other contractors we had spoken to originally as you can imagine are now all booked up. If they weren't going to take the job, I wish they would have said something. We have to start this process of finding a contractor for this work all over.

Description of Work
We had them out to the house to give us an estimate for rebuilding a closet and some siding work from storm damage.

09/07/2012

BARBARA S.

They did a very nice job on the work. I would recommend them. They were professional and cleaned up very well after the job. The work lowered my utilities bill.

Description of Work
I used their services for replacement siding.

Progressive Building Supply

Progressive Building Supply is a Marvin & Windsor Window & Door full service dealer and Certified Installer. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Gutter Helmet by Lednor Home Solutions

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers Coupon