C L Malcolm Consulting

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2012

Accountants/Tax Consultants
General Remodeling

1 Employee. Uses subs. Charges by the hour or by the job....

Ken-Mar Tax

Proud Super Service Award Winner 3 out of the last 4 years! I service individuals with all types of tax issues. I specialize in tax reduction strategies for the self employed. I am an enrolled agent, which means that I am licensed by the federal government to do taxes and represent clients. Only enrolled agents have that distinction.

DANNY'S CUSTOM TOUCH

Owner is normally at the business every day, overseeing every job with, a full crew.

Johnson McClintock Tax & Accounting LLC

Additional email - info@johnsonmcclintock.com. Financing available. Off-season hours from April 21 - Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-4:30 PM. Closed Saturday

03/30/2016

Description of Work
Repaired curbside mailbox. Did a good job and price very reasonable. Mr. Malcolm was very polite and nice. I will definitely use him for future handyman services.

Category handyman service,tree service

12/18/2014

Description of Work
He removed the moss from my roof. He did a very good job. Price was very reasonable. I would recommend him for anyone who needs a good, reliable handy man.

Category handyman service,tree service

03/20/2012

My experience with Charles was spectacular. He did a great job trimming my shrubs and trees. My garage gutters and roof was spotless. His prices are MORE than reasonable. I plan on hiring him for other household projects in 2012. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Trimmed 2 trees & several shrubs. Removed moss & debris from garage gutters and garage roof.

Category handyman service,tree service,accountant

Accouting/Bookkeeping, Business,Taxes services & Real Estate, Home Improvement, Auto Repair, Handyman, Remodeling, Tree & Lawn service. Auto service, brakes and Tune-up.

no major engin repair or machanical digonastic.

Ask for Details.