Blue Line Painting & Contracting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2004

We paint Northeastern Ohio....

Minka Painting

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Wonder Wash

Wonder wash is a power washing company in Parma OH. We provide soft washing on siding, and roofs which include using low pressure with soap, and chemicals. This is a safe method that is a standard for the top companies in the business. Using high pressure on your home could very easily cause damage on siding, shingles, and windows. We also offer concrete cleaning and sealing which includes a pre, and post treatment using soap, and chemicals followed by a standard pressure wash with surface cleaners. Window cleaning is another service we offer both for commercial, and residential customers. Give us a call or visit our website today for a free quote!

Offers by Wonder Wash on Angi

09/26/2014

LOIS P.

We set up appointment for estimate for 9/3/14. Blue Lined called 15 minutes after appointed time explaining that they were short handed and asked if we still wanted estimate that day. I told them yes. come later when convenient, gave him directions, he told me he was only 10 minutes away on another job and would come after they cleaned up. I told him fine, we would be home the rest of the day. Blue Line never showed up and never called again.

Description of Work
Set up appointment for interior painting estimate.

07/30/2013

Claudia K.

7 13 2013Sat. 0930. Phil from Blue Line Painting called from my Thursday 7 11 2013 call 216 536 7879. I called back around 1000 and left message with name and address and phone. 7/24/13 1530 Had a message from Phil, finally returning my call. I called and left a message that, yes, I do still want an estimate. Asked him to call and let me know if he would, or if we need apt. and please call me back. Left my address again too. Also when I would be available. 7/30/13 No return call thus far.

Description of Work
Sat 7 13 2013 Did return initial call, but no follow through.

06/17/2013

LEILA A.

The owner, Phil, looks good, talks the talk. They were timely. Some of the painting was sloppy. Paint on moldings, not all areas painted such as the bathrooms, behind the toilet. The ceiling in one room is stucco textured, they painted it without the texture. Please! They fixed the areas I thought looked bad (to the best of their abilities) They did not use the same screws to put the knobs on the doors. I replaced the knobs and had an awful time removing the old screws. One of the doors fell off the track after they left for the day. I asked them to replace the screen on my patio door; was told "no problem". I had to call several times to ask where the screen was. It does not sound like a big deal, but they miss the mark on what makes a company top notch. You do not have to point out areas that are substandard or painted incorrectly, or have to call and see when they will return to finish the job. They should have suggested replacing face plates and other upgrades that are low cost, but make a world of difference in the appearance of the job. I would have paid extra. Shoulda, coulda, woulda, didn't.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting.

03/18/2013

Karen S.

. The crew was responsible and cleaned up everything at the end of the job. We were pleased with the painting that was completed.

Description of Work
Blue Line Painting painted the front of my house including all of the windows and the front door.

05/14/2012

WILLIAM S.

Good experience overall. It was a pleasure working with Phil Cairns. He responded quickly to a request for an estimate and provided a clear explanation of all the work to be done. All questions were answered in a straight forward manner. Crew arrived as scheduled and worked in a professional manner. All work areas were left neat and clean. Have given this company an "A" grade for the overall experience. The price rating was downgraded because they were definitely not among the low bidders for this job. I am hoping that the extra cost really did result in a better quality job. So far, so good.

Description of Work
Exterior staining of all trim areas of a primarily stucco residence. Included shingled dormers, soffit, garage door trim, and all gutters. All areas were power washed, loose or cracked shingles were repaired and all surfaces not to be stained were masked off. Stain was applied by spray and back-brush.

08/30/2011

James B.

The drywall repair was done well but they missed out a lot of details on the interior painting which they did. They had to come back and redo it. I would mark them down on outdoor painting. When the owner left, the employees seemed to be very detail oriented. Their price was high for the kind of work they did. I would consider using them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Blue Line Painting & Contracting a week and a half ago. They did some ceiling dry wall repair. They did some interior painting. They also did an outdoor painting.

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

07/28/2011

JOANNE M.

Also of much importance to us is how well they pick up after themselves, taking great care to be thoughtful of the tools, the mess, and all that. By the time they are done, it simply looks how you want it to look. As a result, we also hired him for several other projects, including our exterior painting, some work in our kitchen, our front porch and our replacement windows. We have consistently been pleased with their work, their professionalism and have recommended them to others, with equal success.

Description of Work
We had a sizable crack in our living room ceiling. Phil and his team fixed the crack, blended in the ceiling stucko effect perfectly. Then they painted it. It looks so good you would never have known it was ever cracked! It looks gorgeous!

04/13/2011

BRAD W.

I placed a call to Blue Line asking for a quote. They returned my call the next day to schedule an appointment and came out that following day to quote. Within a couple weeks they were here painting. They are very professional, friendly and most importantly meticulous!!!! We are very pleased with their work and will definitley use them again!

Description of Work
Blue Line painted two bedrooms; the walls, ceilings, and closets.

08/04/2010

MARY KAY D.

Phil gave me an estimate to paint a light color over a very dark color in the L shaped living/ dining area. He included an estimate on repairing a large ceiling crack and painting the ceiling. I had seen their work at homes of two of my friends and would not hesitate to use this company. However, because of the cost I decided not to do this project at this time.

Description of Work
Estimate for painting walls and ceilings of living/dining area and paint foyer ceiling.

07/20/2010

CANDICE B.

Very professional group. Excellent workmanship.

Description of Work
Have done much work for us over time. Most recent was master bedroom, bathroom. Painted, applied wainscoting, installed light fixtures.

Category remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Full service residential, commercial & industrial painting.