BLEICK & KESSLER

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2006

Design build kitchens, baths, home offices and custom cabinetry...

GLOBAL HEATING & COOLING

GLOBAL HEATING & COOLING

Full service heating,cooling, and remodeling company, including installation of both residential and commercial properties. We are fully bonded, licensed, and insured, technicians are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.

10/03/2013

They are very good. It was very expensive, but they tore down the walls and everything. They were fantastic. I liked their design. I like their promptness and the way they dealt with us. I liked their professionalism. It was in every respect amazing. I will absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Bleick & Kessler. They did our kitchen.

CATEGORY home remodeling

11/01/2012

BLEICK & KESSLER was very professional. The job started in the day it was planned to, and lasted exactly the # of days they had predicted! (A first for all work we've done in the house over 8 years). Installation went without any surprise. And, in terms of price, they beat all the other bids (including the one from the windows manufacturers). Overall, we were extremely impressed, and happy with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced 18 windows of our (old) house.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

12/28/2011

We've used them for the past six years and they've always done good work at reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did remodeling for me.

08/26/2011

Did not contract for services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted in regards to providing estimate for storm damage-related repairs. Was told that they did not service my community (Valley View).

CATEGORY remodeling

I am sorry he felt this way, we responded promptly to his phone call and simply said that we are primarily a kitchen/bath contractor and that we do not work in his area and therefore would not be able to give him an estimate for his insurance repair. I do not understand his grade for our company. We limit are area in order to keep our quality and service level high.

08/12/2011

The prices seemed reasonable but a little higher than other bids. They were very professional and knowledgeable. We decided to pay a little extra and use them because they seemed more professional and knowledgeable than other contractors. However, by the time we called back they were booked and could not take our job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We only received an estimate from them.

Design, Custom Cabinetry, Construction