BIGGS TOTAL REHAB & REMODELING

Founded 1976 • With Angi since December 2008

2.3

OWNER OPERATOR. USES SUBS FOR TRADES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL....

Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor

Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor is a locally owned franchise servicing Northeast Ohio residents. Fresh Coat Painters,since 2004, is staffed with experience, professional craftsmen who will take the time to ensure quality painting and a pleasant experience for our customers. Fresh Coat specializes in both interior and exterior painting, deck staining/painting, power washing, cabinet refinishing/painting, and may other services. Hugh and Margaret Downs, the owners, would welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next home or office improvement project. Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor goes above and beyond the call of duty for the customers and it is truly "Painting Done Right". Schedule a free quote by calling 440-306-3264 or visiting our website at www.freshcoatpainters.com/mentor. We are excited to bring a "Fresh Coat" to Northeast Ohio and the Lake County area!

Ohio State Waterproofing

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

Basement Care

Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimates!

06/17/2018

Mr. Walker Biggs and his team performed excellent work on my condo. I had just relocated to Cleveland from New York City/Manhattan. First time condo buyer, first time to hire contractor. Biggs and another contractor were recommended by a friend. Selected Biggs Toral Rehabse. Why?Because he was prompt in responding professionally in writing to my proposal. Although he was slightly more expensive th...

Description of Work
Remodel newly purchased condo. Paint entire condo; install bathroom & kitchen sinks. Paint wood kitchen cabinets. Repair patio doors.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,sunrooms

09/30/2017

From the beginning it was horrible but I tried to give the benefit of the doubt. When the concrete was laid the workers got concrete all over the sides of the house so bad the inspector told Walker it had to be removed. Walker would leave for hours at a time leaving men in our house by themselves that he didn't even know. My mother and I asked for drywall, later we found out that we should have ha...

Description of Work
2 basements finished, 1 with a bathroom. Concrete patio redone. Carpet laid in both basements.

Category concrete repair,remodeling,basement waterproofing

12/03/2008

I thought they were doing a good job, but now I do not trust them, and I will be uncomfortable until they finish the job and leave my neighborhood.

Description of Work
This company is performing work on the home next door to me. One evening, I came out to see a van blocking my driveway. I asked someone working in the house if the van was theirs. A moment later someone came out. When I asked, "Why did you block my driveway?", he replied "Get out of my face!" When I repeated the question, he said a truck had been in front of the house they were working on. I replied that there were lots of other spots on the street. He repeated, "Get out of my face!" As I walked past the van to get back to my house, he stood in a threatening position and glared at me.

Category remodeling

GENERAL CONTRACTING. TOTAL REMODELING & REHAB OF BASEMENTS, ADDITIONS, KITCHENS & BATHROOMS, SUNROOMS & PATIIO ENCLOSURES, DECKS, EXTERIOR REMODELING.

HANDYMAN WORK.