BERRY FLOORS

With Angi since May 2010

4.2

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi

12/23/2017

This owner of berry floors has stolen my money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this berry floors to complete a floor and the owner accepted my money and disappeared

CATEGORY flooring contractor

I have no idea who this person is. I have never worked for her or met her. I believe she is a friend of Abolish, Design and Construction who is on a mission to defame me on Angie's list . It is the second person he has gotten to lie and falsify information. I give out written contracts when I work for people and there is no way she or his other people can produce a contract with my letter head on ...

12/23/2017

Bill has done numerous jobs at our house and he is always very professional and does great work. I have referred him to lots of friends and family. Highly recommend Berry Floors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installed

12/22/2017

Bill has done my entire house. Some of the flooring is for the second time! We have lived here for 20+ years. We have hired him again and again because he does a great job for us. Our next floor is a bathroom and storage room. He is honest in telling us what is appropriate and will wear well in our hundred year old house. The biggest frustration is that he is busy so sometimes we have to wait our ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen floor

01/26/2017

Bill is very knowledgeable and talented. He has been in the flooring business for 40 years and knows his stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear out old carpet and padding and install new carpet and padding in living room, dining room and hallway. Wall to wall carpeting.

02/20/2015

Mr. Berry is friendly and very knolwedgable.  He was conscienctious of our budget and made excellent suggestions.  The result is beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom floor tile