Berea Moving & Storage Co

Founded 1961 • With Angi since August 2000

Family owned company, that is celebrating 50 years of service. We have 20 employees, who are relaible and trustworthy. We charge a hourly rate, not to pay for more time than you use. We except cash, credit and checks. We do storage by crating, and have climate control rooms. We can handle all of your fine arts crating, and storing. Berea Moving can also move medical equipment to include xray machines and MRI'S....

Impact Moving LLC

A+ Rated, Angie's List Certified Moving Company. Expect more from your movers! With 10+ years experience and hundreds of professional moves, trust your move to the experts. Family owned and operated, this full service moving company focuses on providing amazing customer service during your move. Local and long distance moves. Residential & Commercial. NO hidden fees or unexpected charges. Call today for your FREE estimate!

Afforable Moving Solutions

We are a family owned and operated local and long distance moving company available to assist you with all of your relocation needs. Just like our name says we provide many "Affordable Moving Solutions" designed to suit your personal moving needs and budget. 1) Complete Relocation Services: In which we provide the truck, the labor and all of the necessary equipment needed ( floor protection, dollies, furniture pads, shrink wrap, ramps, straps, tools, etc. ) needed to perform any size household or office relocation safely and efficiently. 2) Labor only moving services: In which we provide the moving labor and all the necessary equipment ( floor protection, dollies, furniture pads, shrink wrap, straps, tools, etc. ) needed to load/unload your rental truck, storage locker or pod, trailer, etc. 3) On-Site Moving Services: In which we provide all of the moving labor and necessary equipment needed to move items around within your home, office or warehouse. 4) Pickup and Delivery Services: In which we will pick up, transport and deliver furniture items, appliances, exercise equipment, outdoor items just about anything that you may need to have relocated. 5) Packing Services: In which we will pack all of your items into boxes and prepare your goods for transport. We can also assist you with obtaining boxes, paper, tape, etc.at discount prices. 6) Unpacking Services: In which we will remove your items from the boxes and assist you with disposal of the used boxes and other packing debris. 7) Organizational and Maid Services : In which we will assist you with putting your items away. Hanging pictures, blinds, drapes, etc.. Make up your beds and get your home set up for you. We also can assist you with cleaning & reorganizing your garage, attic, basement, storage areas, etc. 8) Furniture Disassembly/Reassembly: In which we will disassemble and/or reassemble new and used furniture items, exercise equipment, outdoor items, etc. 9) Piano Moving Services: In which we will relocate your Piano from one location to another or on-site at your current location. We can disassemble, transport and reassemble most any type of piano. 10) Hot Tub & Spa Moving Services: In which we will relocate your hot tub or spa from one location to another or on-site at your current location. 11) Pool Table Moving Services: In which we will relocate your pool table from one location to another or on site at your current location. We can disassemble, transport, reassemble, level & re-felt most any size or type of Pool Table you may have. 12) Clean Out & Debris Removal Services: In which we will remove and dispose of any unwanted furniture, appliances, boxes, exercise equipment, outdoor items, construction debris, yard debris, etc. safely and responsibly. 13) Enclosed Automobile & Motorcycle Transport Services: In which we will safely transport your Car, small Truck or SUV, Mini Van, Motorcycle or ATV in our enclosed trailer. We offer local and long distance services. All of our crew leaders are customer service specialist with that least 10 years or more of experience working in the relocation industry ( mostly with major national van lines ). Our experienced professionals have successfully completed hundreds of flawless relocations. We will ALWAYS treat you, your family and your goods with the care and respect that you deserve. We strive to provide the highest level of customer service, professionalism & quality workmanship at very affordable & competitive rates. We gladly accept most major credit/ debit cards as well as zelle, cash app & venmo.

Move It Now - Akron Canton & Medina

From studio apartments to dream homes or commercial offices, Move It Now is your relocation expert. When you come to us, you can rely on our service and experience to meet your needs. Move It Now has what you need, a truck that's right for the job and professional movers who will make sure your move is trouble-free. All of our employees are trained, insured and bonded. We treat your belongings the way we treat you, with respect.

08/11/2016

When they were moving my stuff they broke some stuff.

Description of Work
I used Berea Moving & Storage Co for moving.

03/09/2015

They took great care of an antique doll house that I have. They spent a lot of thought on how to move it. They impressed me. The men who did the moving, solved every problem that we encountered without frustration.

Description of Work
Moved me from Cleveland Heights to the suburbs of Chicago.

10/04/2014

I would highly recommend Berea Moving and Storage. Frank, our contact in their office was very helpful, and communicated with us to confirm our date of service through emails and phone calls. They were prompt, professional and courteous, Berea Moving and Storage deserves a 5 Star Recommendation.

Description of Work
Berea Movers moved our household furnishings from Broadview Hts to Strongsville, OH.

02/14/2014

Berea Moving and Storage did an excellent job from start to finish. The sales manager, Frank, was very friendly and helpful and happy to answer any and all questions about our move. We moved from Ohio to Michigan and also needed our furnishings stored for 6 weeks. The movers were professional and hard working in both Ohio and Michigan. They arrived in a timely manner on both occasions despite less...

Description of Work
Stored and moved household goods from Ohio to Michigan

08/02/2013

The movers arrived at 8:00 am SHARP!!! They introduced themselves right away and got right to the job. I can not say enough about this moving company. I am not one to take the time to write reviews but I was so impressed with these movers, I felt I just had to!!!

Description of Work
Move from Strongsville to East Cleveland

03/04/2013

From the very first moment I contacted them I could tell they valued their customers. I was under a bit of a time crunch and needed to be out within a weeks time. They were extremely understanding and willing to send someone out to do an estimate immediately. While they were out, they took the time to walk me through the process, gave me recommendations on things I could do ahead of time, and answered any questions I had. The move itself couldn't have gone any better. The movers were on time, efficient, friendly, and accommodating to anything we needed. If they didn't know where something should go they always asked first. I was pleased with the whole process. I wouldn't hesitate using Berea Moving again or recommending them to friends and family. Definitely money well spent!

Description of Work
I used them to move from my rental house in Old Brooklyn to our new home in North Olmsted.

09/09/2012

Great experience overall !!!

Description of Work
We used Berea Moving services to move our large furniture from the house we just sold. We did not give them much advance time as we needed to have our furniture moved immediately. They were more than willing to accommodate our needs needs and scheduled us within the next 5 days. Their representative Bill Austin was very professional and came by to give us an estimate and even gave suggestions on how we can save some money by having a few items organized to be moved before their movers arrived. The moving crew of 3 guys arrived on time and were very punctual and friendly. We would use their services again and would definitely reccommend them to anyone needing moving services.

03/22/2012

They are excellent and had a large team to pack our house. The two men who were there managing the crew did an excellent job: they were clean and very organized. They definitely had systems in place that they followed and were very smooth. Their pricing was a little high but fairly reasonable. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Berea Moving & Storage for moving.

08/26/2011

Moving your posessions is a very personal experience. All the people who come to give you a quote will be very polite, respectful and professional. That's part of their job. The roll of the dice comes when the actual moving professionals show up at your home. Our crew was lead by a very upbeat and take-charge young fellow named Sonny. He and his crew did an outstanding job. They were punctual, friendly and paid very close attention to exactly what we wanted done and how we envisioned the move progressing. When in doubt, they asked what we wanted. The entire crew were well trained and coached. Sonny kept us apprised every step of the way, even when they were taking a scheduled break or running out for lunch. They wasted no time. I've got to tell you, we didn't hear one curse word over the two days they were working with us. These guys were careful with our belongings and respectful in their demeanor and language. I didn't hear one complaint. At one point they nicked a wall (small, less than an inch) when moving a dresser down a stairwell from the second floor. I probably wouldn't have noticed it. The young crewman responsible came and found me, showed me the ding and took responibility for it. (Wow, what a refreshing experience!) Sonny joined us and offered to send out their repair partner to touch it up. It was a real joy to work with them. If they do as well for you as they did for us, you will feel an uncontrollable urge to tip the movers well when they're done. Do it. Yes, we'd use them again. Oh, and the follow up from the firm was terrific, before and after the move. Everything they said would happen, did. If they keep up their focus on client communication and top down focus on customer needs, Berea Moving will continue to enjoy our support.

Description of Work
The price we paid was for a local move of the contents of one three bedroom home and two storage units along with bedroom, living room and dining room furniture (including china cabinet) from another. The quote was in the game with most of the others we gathered.

08/19/2011

They did a marvelous job. They loaned us boxes, they picked up everything then delivered it, and they came and got the boxes once we had time to get everything cleaned up. Our desks are at right angles so they had to take them apart to get them out of the building, but they managed to get them put back together as well. They had a positive attitude and everyone was happy with them.

Description of Work
I called Berea Moving & Storage for my boss when we moved the office.

Category moving company

Commercial & Residential Moving – Military & Medical Equipment, Fine Arts, International Moving, Packing, Crating, Storage, & Light Rigging.