Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 1997

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977....

Glass block walk in shower

+27 more images

glass block (571)window replacement (237)glass repair (40)bathtub refinishing (29)home remodeling (21)door installation (13)basement remodeling (10)egress window (10)HVAC Companies (5)ceiling fan installation (3)plumbers (3)drain cleaning (1)

12/10/2020

DANIEL B.

Requested free estimate on their website on Nov 18. Received email response on Nov 19 stating that one of their representatives will contact me as soon as possible to review my needs and provide me with a free quote. Twelve business days later and no further contact.

Description of Work
Glass block for four basement windows.

Category accountant, glass block

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

01/03/2020

Michael M.

The man that came out and gave me an estimate was very helpful and professional. The workers were excellent. Completed the job in 2 days. They arrived when they said they would. They spread covers to protect the floors while they worked. Will hire again to install glass block windows in my garage next summer.

Description of Work
Remodel the shower

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

12/19/2019

John B.

The gentleman that did the work was absolutely outstanding. His name was Stas. His work is impeccable, he left everything clean, he was polite and respectful, if this is the type of employees that this company uses I highly recommend them. I own several rentals and once I find a good contractor I don’t let them go, I will be using this company for many years to come.

Description of Work
Glass block window installation

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

[Member Name Removed] - I'm glad you liked the work Stas did for you. He's one of our best! Let us know how we can help you either with glass block windows, upper floor vinyl windows or a full remodeling project. Mike Foti, President

09/17/2018

Jim Q.

From the time I called for an estimate until the job was finished, they were very punctual and professional. I would certainly use them again and would encourage others to do so.

Description of Work
Replaced two basement windows

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

[Member Name Removed] - I'm glad you found our team punctual and professional. We understand everyone's time is valuable - and I'm happy you saw we respected yours. Mike Foti, President Innovate Building Solutions and Cleveland Glass Block

03/15/2018

Linda L.

Sales rep was knowledgeable and provided quote for bedroom window and basement block window with vent. Proceeded with purchasing the basement block window. Tech arrived promptly. Happy with window.

Description of Work
Basement block window

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

Review for Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions - 4566 E 71st St, Cleveland, OH - 36903590

03/03/2018

Randall S.

Installer was super professional. He spent much longer on the project than I anticipated. It's been six months and the results are as good as expected.

Description of Work
Four Glass Block Windows

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

[Member Name Removed] - I'm glad the project has worked out well for you. Mike Foti, President

01/15/2018

Wendy L.

It was great -- the installers were professional, did their work in a timely manner, cleaned up after themselves. I'm very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Glass block windows in my basement

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

12/13/2017

kirk L.

Great, new basement window looks good.

Description of Work
Window replaced

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

10/19/2017

JOE L.

I called and a gentleman came out to provide me an estimate. I thought it was reasonable and scheduled an installation date. George came out on the day selected and immediately went to work removing the old windows and installing the glass block windows. He was professional and polite and within a few hours the work was completed. And what a difference they make! Before my two humidifiers worked constantly. I didn't realize how much moisture crept in with the old windows. Now they come on only occasionally and my basement is much dryer. Plus I have the added security of thick glass blocks making it more difficult to enter my basement. Well worth the money spent.

Description of Work
My basement windows were 53 years old and drafty. I had an attempted burglary were a young man cracked the window to try to get in until I caught him when I heard the noise. That prompted me to have glass blocks installed.

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

10/09/2017

kathy C.

Very well. Workers were knowledgeable, cleaned up after job and covered all carpeted areas.

Description of Work
Repair of perimeter on old glass block/tile shower which their compass you did not install. Original installer is out of business. Also installed powerful exhaust fan/ light in shower ceiling. Ve

Category ceiling fans, glass block

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

10/09/2017

Scott J.

items were installed within 1 week of quote. Nice job.

Description of Work
Three glass bloc windows installed; 1 garage, 2 basement.

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

10/03/2017

LARRY M.

They explained the difference between clear glass and glass block windows.

Description of Work
They put in 7 basement windows.

Work Completed On 05/03/2016

09/05/2017

Claudia C.

I was very pleased with the service. I'd give them all "A's" across the board.

Description of Work
Bathtub services.

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 09/05/2004

08/31/2017

Qiao Z.

I have two windows need to be fixed. I wrote a message to ask if Cleveland Glass Block & Windows can do it. They do not do repairs of window but Terry from Cleveland Glass Block & Windows - Bath Doctor gave me a lot of information about what I should do, who I should contact. Thank you!

Description of Work
I have two windows need to be fixed

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

08/12/2017

Christine & Mat B.

It was an excellent experience. They were great. They had a really great staff, they were very courteous. They did a good job cleaning up. If we had any issues we were welcome to call back. We did some remodeling and they said if we broke away some of the stuff around the windows just to give them a call back. Their price was very affordable for the quality of the product they had and the quality of work in the time frame and the overall service. You put that together, it's completely worth it. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They replaced about 8 windows, 3 with vents.

Work Completed On 08/12/2011

07/31/2017

TONIA C.

Excellent services. I like everything from making the appointment with the scheduler. She was very efficient both times at my mom's property, and at mine. Scheduled a time that was convenient at time to provide an estimate. What I really like about their company, which very few companies provide. They send you a picture of the sales person that is coming to your home, so you know who to expect at your door. They are consistent with their business practice. The sales people have changed, but my mom had her glass block windows installed several years ago, and it was one of their business practices. That is a plus for me, to actually know who is going to be at your door. Then their pricing I found in a reasonable, even with for example for my mom, I don't have as many basement windows as my mom. They run a special you get four windows, and two vents free. Something like that. Unfortunately I don't have as many windows, and I couldn't take an advantage of the deal, because my windows required vents. Its because of city ordinance. They make the process convenient in terms that I didn't have to go to my city to get any type of permits. They pull all of the permits for you. There is a different person who comes to install the windows, and my mom has been there on both occasions with her house, and as well as mine. The clean up. The gentlemen who comes in to install the windows is extremely efficient. Sometimes you never know when people come to do work in your home, and what mess you have to clean up after they leave. I will tell you each time in two different location, I have not had to clean up anything. Not anything. Obviously, not only that I plan on having another window, an garage window glass blocked. The salesman asked if I had any questions. I said I'm thinking of glass blocking my garage window, and do you have time to give me an estimate. He said sure, I have time. It was not a rush. He took the time to care about the customer, not only them. He even gave me an discount for being an repeat customer. So overall good service.

Description of Work
...

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

07/08/2017

JERRY G.

Very well. The four windows were replaced in a few hours, and the installer did a nice job. I used the $75 off coupon, so the complete job cost $525, which I think is very reasonable.

Description of Work
Four basement windows needed replacing. Cleveland Glass Block had replaced two windows in the 1980s, so I wanted to hire them again.

Work Completed On 07/07/2017

06/24/2017

Shannon B.

Their price was great. Everything went great.

Description of Work
They put in our glass block windows in the basement. There are like five large windows down there.

Work Completed On 03/01/2012

06/08/2017

Jesse D.

It went well. The status is still perfect , highly recommendable.

Description of Work
They took out old basement windows and put in three glass block windows.

Work Completed On 12/19/2016

06/03/2017

Patricia C.

It went very well, they did a great job. They were good on price, they didn't try to up sell me on anything. They actually saved me money on a few things.

Description of Work
They replaced 6 windows in my basement.

Category glass repair, glass block

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

05/01/2017

Cuglewski A.

The sales person was very knowledgeable about the product and the current condition. He immediately pointed why the old windows were breaking and shifting. The installer (only one person for the crew) was professional and did a fantastic job. Arrived promptly and did a quick job. The installer was very cleaning while breaking out the old windows and installing the new windows. He kept the concrete work clean for aesthetic viewing.

Description of Work
2 glass block windows need to be replaced due to cracking and broken blocks.

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

Review for Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions - 4566 E 71st St, Cleveland, OH - 34956019

04/26/2017

diane D.

We set up a time and he came out. I wasn't in a big hurry, so he came out on a decent day last winter. He was very efficient. I paid the flat, minimum rate. They were good. They were easy to schedule. The office staff was good. The boss that came out was good. The young man that they sent to do the work was good. I would call them again. They were here when they said they were going to come. They cleaned up after themselves when they left. The job was what I needed it to be. They were fine.

Description of Work
They repaired the existing glass block window.

Work Completed On 11/01/2016