Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 1997

4566 E 71st St

Cleveland, OH 44105

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977....

glass block (571)window replacement (237)glass repair (40)bathtub refinishing (29)home remodeling (21)door installation (13)basement remodeling (10)egress window (10)HVAC Companies (5)ceiling fan installation (3)plumbers (3)drain cleaning (1)

12/10/2020

Requested free estimate on their website on Nov 18. Received email response on Nov 19 stating that one of their representatives will contact me as soon as possible to review my needs and provide me with a free quote. Twelve business days later and no further contact.

Description of Work
Glass block for four basement windows.

Category accountant,glass block

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

01/03/2020

The man that came out and gave me an estimate was very helpful and professional. The workers were excellent. Completed the job in 2 days. They arrived when they said they would. They spread covers to protect the floors while they worked. Will hire again to install glass block windows in my garage next summer.

Description of Work
Remodel the shower

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

12/19/2019

The gentleman that did the work was absolutely outstanding. His name was Stas. His work is impeccable, he left everything clean, he was polite and respectful, if this is the type of employees that this company uses I highly recommend them. I own several rentals and once I find a good contractor I don’t let them go, I will be using this company for many years to come.

Description of Work
Glass block window installation

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

[Member Name Removed] - I'm glad you liked the work Stas did for you. He's one of our best! Let us know how we can help you either with glass block windows, upper floor vinyl windows or a full remodeling project. Mike Foti, President

09/17/2018

From the time I called for an estimate until the job was finished, they were very punctual and professional. I would certainly use them again and would encourage others to do so.

Description of Work
Replaced two basement windows

Category replacement windows,glass block

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

[Member Name Removed] - I'm glad you found our team punctual and professional. We understand everyone's time is valuable - and I'm happy you saw we respected yours. Mike Foti, President Innovate Building Solutions and Cleveland Glass Block

03/15/2018

Sales rep was knowledgeable and provided quote for bedroom window and basement block window with vent. Proceeded with purchasing the basement block window. Tech arrived promptly. Happy with window.

Description of Work
Basement block window

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

Review for Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions - 4566 E 71st St, Cleveland, OH - 36903590

03/03/2018

Installer was super professional. He spent much longer on the project than I anticipated. It's been six months and the results are as good as expected.

Description of Work
Four Glass Block Windows

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

[Member Name Removed] - I'm glad the project has worked out well for you. Mike Foti, President

01/15/2018

It was great -- the installers were professional, did their work in a timely manner, cleaned up after themselves. I'm very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Glass block windows in my basement

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

12/13/2017

Great, new basement window looks good.

Description of Work
Window replaced

Work Completed On 10/17/2016

10/19/2017

I called and a gentleman came out to provide me an estimate. I thought it was reasonable and scheduled an installation date. George came out on the day selected and immediately went to work removing the old windows and installing the glass block windows. He was professional and polite and within a few hours the work was completed. And what a difference they make! Before my two humidifiers worked c...

Description of Work
My basement windows were 53 years old and drafty. I had an attempted burglary were a young man cracked the window to try to get in until I caught him when I heard the noise. That prompted me to have glass blocks installed.

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

10/09/2017

Very well. Workers were knowledgeable, cleaned up after job and covered all carpeted areas.

Description of Work
Repair of perimeter on old glass block/tile shower which their compass you did not install. Original installer is out of business. Also installed powerful exhaust fan/ light in shower ceiling. Ve

Category ceiling fans,glass block

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block & Windows! Bath Doctor division specializes in bath remodeling, bath to shower conversions tub and shower wall liners. Complete Remodeling Services Also Available for Kitchens, Bathrooms And Basements.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available