BARTAN DESIGN INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2003

13100 ENTERPRISE AVE

Cleveland, OH 44135

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR INSTALLATION (PARTIALLY). CHARGES BASED ON SQ FT. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY OVER 40 MILES. ...

08/06/2014

Jen H.

I called Bartan at the recommendation of a friend. Their bid was much less than the other bids that I received and I thought the quality of their work was excellent. We had one seam in our kitchen that has nearly 80 sq ft of counter and you wouldn't notice the seam unless you looked for it. The only mark against Bartan was that their schedule was pretty inflexible. There are no regular office hours, so sometimes it would take several days to reach someone. When it came time for installation, I offered a few times when I could take time off of work to be available. I thought I would know a couple days ahead of time when installation would happen, but instead I got a call saying 'we'll be there in a few hours'. Fortunately, my boss had also just completed a renovation and let me leave with no notice. The bottom line is that I got a great result for a great price. I chose price over convenience.

Description of Work
Granite countertop fabrication and installation

04/09/2009

ROBYN S.

I spoke with Maria Bartan who gave me excellent directions to her shop. There were numerous samples for granite, marble, soapstone to choose from. I found a sample that I loved and described my colors to Mrs Barton, who then asked if I would like my counters to have more of a rust color to them. Since the design of the kitchen is Old World, I agreed with her suggestion. She then took me around the shop so that I could see how different sinks and counter edges might look. After making my selections, we made arrangements for her husband to come out for measurements. Mr Bartan came promptly and made the necessary measurements and informed me that the granite slab had been ordered and if it made it in by Friday he would install on Monday. Mrs. Bartan called Friday and said that the slab did come in and that the delivery would be made Monday morning. Mr Bartan and his helper came promptly and with great pride informed me that they managed to make the sink counter without any seam. What he did not tell me until after the counter was installed was how beautiful the slabs he picked were! The sink counter has rusty veins in it with spots of ruby crystals. The counter by the stove has a wave of rust in the shape of a fan and is stunning. The installation was about 3 hours with the granite backsplash and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Mr and Mrs Bartan are quite a dynamic pair and true artisans of their craft. I have recommended them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Bartan Design installed granite counter tops for my newly remodeled kitchen

Category marble & granite

03/15/2005

CATHERINE B.

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ACCOMMODATING.

Description of Work
WE WENT TO THEIR SHOW ROOM AND SAW WHAT WAS AVAILABLE.

08/20/2003

RENAISSANCE DECORATIVE PAINTING N.

EXCELLENT WORK, GREAT PRICE, VERY RELIABLE.

Description of Work
INSTALLED A GRANITE COUNTERTOP.

Great Lakes Granite Works

We fabricate granite, limestone, Marble, Travertine, Onyx, Engineered Quartz and Quartzite for custom Built, countertops, Fireplaces, Tub Surrounds, Shower Walls and all other Stone Applications. Our skilled fabricators and installers have over 75 years of collective natural stone experience and utilize the latest modern technology to give the most precise and delicate cuts possible. These industry leading technologies allow the absolute best pricing and warranties anywhere!

G L Construction Management

We provide services for any size project! From a light fixture change to a complete home renovation, our team has the knowledge and experience to complete the scope of work on time and under budget. We diagnose and repair electrical, plumbing, and HVAC troubles.

DZI Habitat

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

ASK FOR DETAILS
    1 YR

GRANITE COUNTERTOPS FOR KITCHEN & BATH, FIREPLACES.