BALANCE BUILDERS

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2003

4 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR MECHANICAL WORK. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Window Nation Inc

Window Nation is one of America's leading window replacement companies. Founded in 2006 by brothers, Harley and Aaron Magden, Window Nation has installed over 1 million windows in more than 125,000 homes across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Over the past decade, Window Nation has grown to become the 5th largest home remodeling company in the country, according to Remodeling Magazine. At Window Nation our mission is simple. We solve problems by installing solutions. We do this by offering customized products installed by highly skilled professionals at an unsurpassed value.

Paul Troyer

Family owned and operated company with over 20 years of experience in the construction field. Call for any home improvement/handyman project today! **You may also call my receptionist Rachel directly to schedule an appointment! Her number is (216) 762-3540. We look forward to working with you on your next project!

KMA Home Improvement

At KMA Home Improvement, customer service is our #1 priority. With over 25 years of experience in the construction industry and fully insured. We provide the full scope handyman services from simple light bulb changes to much more complex jobs like bathroom and kitchen renovations. Please email me at kmahomeimprovement@gmail.com or call @ (216) 210-7096 with any questions. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you! Sincerely, Kris Fuller Owner operator

08/26/2004

I DID NOT ASK THEM TO DO THE REPLACEMENT OF SCREWS. I WAS HAPPY TO HAVE THIS WORK DONE.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED SHUTTERS ON THE BOTTOM FLOOR OF MY HOME. THEY TOOK ONE SHUTTER FROM THE BOTTOM WINDOWS AND PUT IT ON THE UPSTAIRS WINDOW WHERE A SHUTTER WAS MISSING. THEY ALSO REPLACED SOME SCREWS THAT A PREVIOUS COMPANY HAD NOT DONE CORRECTLY.

Category handyman service

07/08/2004

GOOD EXPERIENCE, VERY THOROUGH AND DID HIGHLY DETAILED WORK. PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS.

Description of Work
INSTALLED HARDWOOD FLOORS, ALSO REMOVED A WALL & INSTALLED CUSTOM FRENCH DOOR.

03/06/2004

THEY WERE VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
REFINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORS.

05/23/2003

THEY DID A GREAT JOB, DID EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO, EXACTLY WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO IT. I LOVE THE FLOORS. IF I HAD ANY IDEA THAT I WOULD BE SO HAPPY WITH THE WORK, I WOULD NOT HAVE PURCHASED MY NEW CARPET FOR THE OTHER ROOMS. I WILL HAVE THEM BACK LATER THIS YEAR TO REFINISH THE BEDROOM FLOORS.

Description of Work
REFINISHED WOOD FLOORS IN TWO ROOMS.

Category hardwood floor

INTERIOR/EXTERIOR CARPENTRY, INTERIOR REMODELING, FRAMING, FINISH (TRIM), CABINET MAKING, WINDOWS, DOORS, STEPS, DECKS, FLOORING.

VINYL SIDING.

Limited warranty according to service provided