AZURE STAINED GLASS STUDIO

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2005

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. $35 TRAVEL CHARGE BEYOND CUYAHOGA COUNTY....

Admiral Glass Company

Cleveland Ohio glass repair - If you have a problem with broken or fogged up glass in your windows, doors, patio doors etc., you can save money by replacing the glass - no need replacing the entire window or door - broken windows, doors, storm doors and windows, patio doors, mirrors, table tops, shower doors, tempered glass, tinted glass, double and single pane glass, all types of glass repaired and replaced - free estimates - we service all of northeast Ohio - since 1984.

01/28/2011

Maria O.

excellent

Description of Work
exterior leaded glass windows from old home "releaded" with repair/replacement of broken glass pieces, adding colored glass in some places. windows measured approx 2ftx3ft each. they disassembled the windows entirely and replaced all broken glass, adding some color accent pieces. they reglazed the finished windows in their wooden frames. the work was very professionally done. the only problem i had was catching them open. they were working onsite at a customers home and so weren't in the shop when i stopped. with a few phone calls we managed to connect. i was then able to stop at their shop and choose the glass i wanted. after that, they were more than willing to assist me in getting the windows to them. i removed the windows from my home but they arranged a drop off and pick up that actually saved me a trip across town. they worked quickly (it took a just few days) so i wouldn't have to be without windows to the outside. they were very nice people. very accomodating.

11/03/2009

Douglas F.

Very well. Mary is responsive, came out to look and quoted the job. As soon as she was able to fit me into her schedule she got the job done. She stepped me up in her schedule when she knew a tenant was moving in shortly which I appreciated very much.

Description of Work
They repaired leaded glass cabinets in the dining rooms of a two family home, both first and second floor. Fourteen pieces of glass were either cracked or missing requiring replacement.

01/27/2009

Donna R.

They were very knowledgeable and listened carefully to the problems we were having. They came up with some really good options for the leak. They were very punctual if they couldn't get to us when they were suppose to, they let me know.

Description of Work
We had a leak with some of our very old leaded glass.

07/01/2008

CLAUDE B.

They were excellent! He is very artistic. I have received many compliments since having the work done. I would use them again in the future. I have and will continue to recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
He replaced the stained glass panels on my front door. He also made some beautiful hanging stained glass panels for my windows.

02/28/2005

DONALD & GERI K.

BEAUTIFUL JOB! WAS TOLD JOB WOULD BE COMPLETED IN 2 WEEKS & IT WAS. BEN WAS VERY, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE & NICE TO WORK WITH. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR COMPANY.

Description of Work
INSTALLED LEADED GLASS PANELS INTO KITCHEN CABINET CUPBOARD DOORS.

Category glass repair

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, ECCLESIASTICAL LEADED WINDOW DESIGN, RESTORATION, & REPAIR.

COMMERICAL GLAZING, STORM WINDOWS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard