ATM Painting Co

Founded 1960 • With Angi since November 2012

Family owned business with over 30 years of experience providing services to the Greater Cleveland area. We are available for residential and commercial work and we are able to sub-contract. Current Promotion: Three Rooms Painted for the price of Two....

IMPERIAL WATERPROOFING INC

IMPERIAL WATERPROOFING INC

We remove and replace concrete driveways, exterior waterproof basements, install, and repair sewer lines (Our company has the camera to scope the sewer line), masonry for bricks and blocks, demolition of old homes, and excavation for new basements

05/26/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a fine job painting the exterior of our house and staining a badly neglected deck. Friendly folks. Our neighbors have been impressed.

CATEGORY interior painters

11/05/2012

Called on Friday and my room looked great 24 hours later! My old home has imperfect walls that wallpaper helps to cover. Steve (who I mistakenly called Dennis all day) was a really friendly, hard worker. I didn't expect perfection painting over dark wallpaper but my room looks wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted over wallpaper in 12 X 24 room including ceiling.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Interior and exterior painting, cabinet refinishing, drywall repair, fence and deck staining, faux painting, wood staining & basement waterproofing.

Complete remodeling, wallpaper