Anthony-Paul Handyman & Cleaning Services LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2009

10821 Wadsworth Ave

Cleveland, OH 44125

We cover Cleveland and Columbus....

04/11/2016

Lyndsay G.

We knew before we got started that removing tile flooring can be dirty work, because the backer board creates a lot of dust, so we were very happy when the job was finished without much dust at all! Paul hung plastic to cordon off the kitchen from the rest of the house, and he left the kitchen was virtually dust-free. We were very pleased not to have to clean before the new flooring was installed.

Description of Work
Paul removed tile from our kitchen floor so that we could have hardwood laid down.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, home remodeling

03/14/2016

Robert R.

Description of Work
Installed water heater. Appears to be ok but not first class job and little final touches were not done. Left material and really not complete.

Category water heater repair

This must be the wrong company. We do not travel to Marietta and did not perform this job. Please review the correct company.

06/24/2013

Patricia J.

Not good. He cancelled on me three times. He called me and said he had over-booked and he booked me for another day. Then he called and says he has to cancel again. So I called him back and just told him forget it. He was very nice at that. But the second time he was to bring me a sample between 2 and 4 pm and I had to call him at quarter to 4, so that was the third time before he cancelled again, and that's when I told him forget it. Well the quote was fine.

Description of Work
Anthony-Paul Handyman & Cleaning Services LLC come out and he gave me a quote.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, handyman service

Dear [member name removed]- As a very professional company and high ratings from all customers that we deal with we would like to respond. We never spoke with you regarding any job at this address.

06/08/2013

Robert U.

It went as well as it could giving the obstacles that we faced. He is extremely reasonable in price and willing to do whatever will help.

Description of Work
Paul was absolutely great - he helped us work on flooring issues, and even though the problem could not be resolved because of faulty wiring in our home, he took the time to explain the problems and all the possible resolutions. Courteous and professional. Would use him again in a heartbeat.

Category countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service

03/20/2013

Zey V.

It went well. It was tricky work because the old door and screen door were not a standard size. They ended up having to do extra work around the frame area, but they didn't once complain. They also didn't charge me extra money. It's not often that you find a handyman who will go the extra mile for you and not try to charge you a ton of extra money for it. Well done, Anthony-Paul Handyman services. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of general contract work.

Description of Work
I needed to have a custom-made door and frame installed from my house leading out to the garage.

Category contractors, countertops, handyman service, woodworking, doors

07/10/2011

CAROL N.

Estimate was well done and reasonable but situation changed and services not needed any more.

Description of Work
Provided estimate to do general remodeling of one bedroom condo

Category remodeling

12/22/2010

Lisa K.

Went very well, the tile looks great and all the misc jobs completed perfectly.

Description of Work
Tile in a small bathroom and various handyman jobs around the house.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, handyman service

07/14/2010

James D.

Anthony-Paul Handyman and Cleaning Serivces LLC did an outstanding job on our project. They took the time to fully undertsand what we needed done and promptly followed up with a complete quotation. Once we engaged on the project, their progress was swift and the quality of work was excellent. They kept me informed of progress along the way and made helpful recommendations numerous times. The project was completed on time and on budget. Hats off to Anthony-Paul for an awesome job and great experience. A+++++++!

Description of Work
Major whole house refurbishment involving window and door replacement, dry wall work, extensive repainting, HVAC repair, light fixture replacement, changing of all locks, countertop replacement, and extensive cleaning of all carpets and wood floors.

Category carpet cleaners, countertops, drywall, heating & air conditioning/hvac, house cleaning, replacement windows, interior painters, doors

04/19/2009

Lisa K.

It went very well, the old countertop came off easily, a plywood surface was applied and then marble tiles. An oak mouldingwas place on the edges and back splash and then grouted. They were professional and kept a clean work area.

Description of Work
Old countertop was torn off and a new marble countertop was installed, oak moulding added

Category countertops

04/19/2009

Lisa K.

I had on big open basement, APHCS came in and put up walls and a door into my utility room. They added a closet, electrical outlets and ceramic tile on the floor. They were prompt each day, very polite and easy to work with and kept the cleanest worksite I have ever seen.

Description of Work
Complete basement remodel. Built a family room, added a door to the utility room, added a closet, ceramic tile on floors.

Category remodeling

Kingsmill Group Inc

Full-Service interior remodeling company. Specializing in basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. In business since 1996.

BEST BUY PAINTING

Best Buy Painting is a family owned, full service painting company, dedicated to providing superior interior, exterior, and specialty painting services to both residential and commercial customers in the Cleveland and Northeast Ohio area. As Cleveland house painters, Best Buy Painting is proud to deliver on job quality, customer satisfaction, and of course, our reputation.

Offers by BEST BUY PAINTING on Angi
    Mihals Interiors

I have been in business for 25 years. I do interior painting, wall paper hanging, wall covering removal, along with light wall repair. I am a graduate of the Vermont School of Professional Paper Hanging. I service Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, Guaga, Lake and Portage Counties. I offer senior discounts. I am insured and offer free estimates and advice. When you call you will deal only with myself.

Offers by Mihals Interiors on Angi

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Kitchen/Bath/Basement Remodeling. Handyman Projects. All types of flooring.