AMD ROOFING

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2006

5 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

Ohio Gutter Solutions

With over 5 years of professional gutter repair, replacement, and gutter guard experience, we are here to meet all your gutter needs.

Offers by Ohio Gutter Solutions  on Angi
VILLAGE SEAMLESS GUTTER CO

INSTALLATION OF 5" AND 6" SEAMLESS ALUMINUM GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS, VARIETY OF COLORS THAT WILL MATCH MOST POPULAR TRIM AND SIDING COLORS, OFFERING AN AFFORDABLE SELECTION OF LEAF PROTECTION/GUTTER GUARDS ON NEW OR EXISTING. SERVICE AND REPAIRS

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi

11/19/2012

Pamela R.

They completed the work a day ahead of the scheduled day, matched the shingles as close as possible. Then my husband asked him about replacing all the gutters and adding gutter guards. He gave us a price on those also which weren't covered by the insurance but needed to be replaced. They did the gutter work a day or two later. We were very happy with the work and Anthony's time explaining everything to us. We will definitely recommend him to others.

Description of Work
We were hit by Hurricane Sandy here in the Cleveland Area, high winds, loss of power and lots of rain. She tore off the shingles on the back section of our roof and water was coming in the house. AMD Roofing was one of about 7 companies I called only 3 responded. Anthony came within a day to survey the damage and gave us an estimate on replacing the shingles on that side of the house.

10/09/2012

Ryan S.

Called on a Friday morning to get estimate for leaky roof. Roofer told us that if he couldn't get over that day (Friday), he'd definitely be over at 10:00 am the following day (Saturday). He never showed up and never called. We understand things come up, but a phone call would have been nice, so we weren't sitting around waiting for a roofer that never came. We will not be calling him again.

Description of Work
Roofer was to provide estimate for leaky roof.

01/03/2012

Nicholas K.

Job never got started. They estimated the job back in August and told me they would be able to start early October. They pushed the date back every time I called. They kept saying that they'd get started in a week or two. I wish they would have just told me that they wouldn't be able to do it so I could have found someone else.

Description of Work
Agreement was signed but they kept pushing the date back. After the date got pushed back about 10 weeks I gave up on them ever starting the work and I stopped calling them. I don't think they ever had any intention of doing the work but they kept stringing me on until winter hit. Now it's too late to work with another company until next spring.

08/24/2011

Judith B.

I wish that I had more to say. The company went AWOL in me.

Description of Work
They came out and gave me some great descriptions of what they would do and the materials they would use. They also came and put a tarp over where I had a leak. Then when I tried to schedule them to work they didn't return my calls or emails. I hope everything is okay with them but I needed the roof fixed and had to run and find another estimate and roofer.

08/06/2011

DAVID & MARY P.

It went very good. They did excellent work.

Description of Work
They put a roof on my doubler garage.

08/02/2011

DAN M.

They were wonderful and very easy to work with. They had the best quote of any company I contacted and all the employees were very easy to communicate with. They thoroughly cleaned up and followed up with me after the job. About 6 months later, one of the awnings was moving and loose because of the wind. They came out on the same day to tighten all the awnings free of charge. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof and gutters. They also removed the old roof.

06/22/2011

SAM R.

Not good. After the work was done, the leak continued. Could not get a return call (tried for 2 days). Eventuually another roofer came out and determined the leak was not a roofing issue but and AC drip pan in the attic.

Description of Work
Repaired non existent roof problem. When trying to follow up with the company, never got return calls or follow through. Very unprofessional and dishonest.

05/13/2011

Jeff T.

I would recommend AMD to anyone they were prompt and their attention to detail was outstanding. There were no hidden costs or any surprises. They cleaned up every nail, shingle and plastic strip. The roof looks great. Again A++++

Description of Work
AMD did a complete tear off of two layers of shingles and replaced the shingles..

05/03/2011

Edward A.

The guy was very professional when he came out. He listened to what we needed and looked over everything. He wasn't the cheapest and he wasn't the highest either. We had seen some of his reviews on Angie's list. He gave us the quote and some people also said that he shows up on time. It's a small business. We liked the fact that he does not sub contract out. We didn't want a company that would sub contract their work. He was always out on time. When he was running a few minutes late, he would call and inform. He was very professional. I would probably use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from AMD Roofing. They haven't done the work yet due to the weather in our area. They came out in March to give me the estimate. They will be replacing the whole roof with a brand new one.

03/22/2011

Karen M K.

They did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend them. His price is what he said it would be. He was on time. I know he was very busy at the time but he was still on time with everything and did a good job. He has a great personal and he was friendly.

Description of Work
There was ice build up that was coming into the house. He removed the ice and then put a heating element up and shielded the area that the ice was leaking in through.

Category gutter repair,roofing

RESIDENTIAL ROOF TEAR-OFF & ROOF REPLACEMENT INCLUDING SLATE, NEW CONSTUCTION, RESIDENTIAL ROOF REPAIRS, ICE GUARD ROOF PROTECTION, SEAMLESS GUTTER REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, ATTIC VENTILATION AND FLAT ROOF SPECIALIST.

CLAY TILE OR CEDAR SHAKE ROOF REPLACEMENTS