Allied Exterminating Inc

OH Department of Agriculture
09/30/2021

12400 Cooley Ave

Cleveland, OH 44111

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000....

pest control (42)

04/19/2021

Very well and I'm very happy. A week later I saw no evidence of ants in the house, and they also gave us a 90 day warranty just in case the problem happens again. The price is very reasonable.

Description of Work
They got rid of an ANT problem for us.

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

05/16/2020

Well. Paid for bait to be put in house in out of the way places on 1st visit, checked on second visit with bait put outside then at no cost.

Description of Work
mice entering the house

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

10/24/2019

Work was completed as described during estimate

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

09/27/2019

Services were well performed and the technician was very friendly. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Removal of a hornet's nest and spraying the exterior front of the house.

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

09/18/2019

It went fine. They showed up on time, did their job, and gave me a written 1 recall (free) within sixty days. Within two days all the bees were dead or gone Their price was reasonable. I have no complaints. and would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed a nest of yellow jackets removed from a disconnected electrical box on the side of my garage.

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

08/14/2017

Very thorough. Even sprayed around upstairs windows and checked for nests around foundation after spraying. No more spiders in the house although we still see an occasional ant.

Description of Work
Spray perimeter of house for spiders and ants.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

01/24/2017

It is much less than anybody else charges. We used them when they came out in an effort to remedy our problem. Since that time we have had other pest control in here so I think that the issue we had was not one that was clearly identified for them to resolve.

Description of Work
They did both indoor and outdoor pest control.

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

04/12/2016

They are dependable and they are nice.

Description of Work
I use Allied Exterminating Inc for pest control and exterminating services. They came out and they put down humane traps and everything right away that was not a problem I'd give them a B.

Work Completed On 01/11/2016

09/25/2015

Extremely poor overall experience. The owner, Randy, talked me into signing a one-year contract. They were supposed to come out once a month to treat for mice/roaches. After 5 months of service, the problem never improved (I don't know what kind of solution they were using). The final straw was after they did 3 no call/no shows. They never bothered to even call to say they weren't able to make it ...

Description of Work
Roach/mouse extermination

Work Completed On 12/20/2014

04/16/2015

We've been using them quarterly. We are very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Complete interior and exterior spray.

Work Completed On 02/16/2015

Pest control & termite inspection.

Removal - bats, raccoons, squirrels & skunks.