ALL-TERIOR CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2007

OWNER OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL....

Ace Painting

Ace Painting is a family owned and operated local business with over 15 years of industry experience in painting interior and exterior. I opened Ace Painting in 2001 because it is my passion to assist home owners achieve the most out of their homes. I opened my own painting company because I saw a need for an honest, quality painting company to service customers in North East, Ohio. It gives us a great sense of accomplishment when we take our customer’s homes from ordinary to extraordinary and making it the best looking house on the street! We get extreme pleasure in watching our customer’s faces light up when they walk into their “new” room after we have completed painting it. Ace Painting has the experience, knowledge, and compassion to work with our customers and families at a fair price. We believe that we set ourselves apart from our competitors because of our attention to every detail and our business ethic. We do it right. We are consistent. Our customer’s satisfaction is our most important goal. We believe that Ace Painting is a great company for Angie’s List Members because we are well known for our quality of work and respect of our customers’ homes. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and your home improvement needs.

Ace Custom Painting

21 years experience loyally serving the Northeast Ohio area. Full service painting contractor from interior, exterior painting, deck maintenance, and pressure washing. Phone calls receive immediate responses but unfortunately emails and Angie's List message have a slower turnaround. Please call Jesse to schedule 440-263-1216

Universal Painting and Window Cleaning

Universal Painting and Window Cleaning specializes in residential and commercial improvements. We provide high end work with quality materials at reasonable prices, and customer satisfaction is top priority. Checks and major credit cards are accepted.

07/28/2011

When Todd first met us, we really really liked him. He was very sharp and had a great eye for detail and design. He came across as very capable of doing the work. He met with us a couple of times to go over the quotes and figure out how to adjust them and accommodate the structural changes we needed to make (shoring up things in the basement). In fact, it was Todd who noticed a few of the problems...

Description of Work
We got a quote to do a kitchen remodel. When we ended up splitting the remodel into two phases, we contacted Todd for a quote on the second phase too. The first quote was for the entire remodel but when we found we had structural issues that had to be addressed the quote was adjusted to what we would do in the first phase - removing a wall, removing a door, replacing windows, moving electrical, and the structural work. The second phase quote was for new cabinets, lighting, back-splash, sink, counters, move electrical panel, 1/2 bath sink and lighting, tear out kitchen ceiling and blend it into dining room ceiling, install door on side entry pantry.

08/08/2010

First, the cost above includes labor and materials (such as drywall), but does not include ceramic tiles, countertops, and fixtures such as lighting and faucets. These can vary considerably by taste, so I left it out of the price. For us, these additional items came to about $4500. We interviewed several contractors in April and May, 2010. All-Terior's price fell in the mid-range (but at the lower...

Description of Work
Update one bathroom, and completely gut and rebuild the master bathroom

05/24/2010

I spoke to Todd in 2009, and we put down some designs and he came up with a price quote. He was gracious enough to wait a year for me to save up my pennies to get it all built in 2010. The All-Terior crew came every day for three weeks, working in the heat and the cold, the rain and the sun. Todd made sure there were proper permits and inspections all during the project. Once the framing was done,...

Description of Work
I hired Todd to design and build a deck for the back of my house. We came up with a 20'x14' deck with two sets of stairs, custom wooden benches and a lattice windscreen. Also included in the project was the addition of a 6' sliding door where a 5' window was, lighting for the deck and re-locating both my dryer vent and hose bib.

Category decks,woodworking,doors

04/15/2010

I made an appointment w/ Todd to come out for an estimate for remodeling our master bath. The morning of the appointment, 30 minutes before he was to arrive, Todd called to reschedule. Once Todd arrived for the rescheduled appointment, he seemed like a good candidate (despite the earlier annoyance of cancelling an appointment 30 min beforehand). He had lots of ideas and was very thorough in checki...

Description of Work
Did not provide services.

03/09/2010

The project went according to planned with no major problems. Todd and his crew are professionals with many years of combined experience. They were very accommodating to changes that were requested mid-project and provided options on how to complete the work. I am very detail oriented, and they were very accommodating and worked hard to get things right. For the price, you will not find anyone bet...

Description of Work
Full remodel of kitchen (floors to ceiling including new and upgraded plumbing and electrical), addition of a half bath in the old kitchen breakfast nook (new plumbing and electrical), full remodel of the master bathroom (floors to ceiling including new and upgraded plumbing and electrical); opening up a stairwell and adding a new stair treads and rail, electrical panel upgrade, updated electrical to garage, and miscellaneous electrical work (new outlets, switches, installation of lighting fixtures, etc.). The cost of work listed ($50,000) included all materials and labor.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

02/28/2010

We selected Todd because he was willing to work with us. As homeowner, we wanted to do the demolition, new electrical, plumbing, and bought the cabinets ourselves, but wanted someone who could handle the rest. It took a number of weeks to complet because he had to coordinate with the arrival of cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc. but we are so PLEASED with the results. We highly recommend Todd for such a job.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, including rough carpentry, drywall, finshed carpentry, installed swanstone shower, hung cabinets, built a beautaful wooden-tile framed mirror to match cabinets, coordinated with tile installer, finished painting, plus additional plaster repair.

Category contractor","drywall contractor","woodworker","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

12/21/2009

Todd impressed me a lot from the very first time we met. He gave a lot of great suggestions and I felt like he was being honest and straightforward. He stopped by several times to give us booklets to work from to help us plan out our ideal shower. We worked on the numbers and came out with a price that seemed very reasonable given the materials and effort involved. Putting in a new custom shower was certainly not a trivial task. After tearing out the old shower he discovered three carpenter ants nests in the walls as well as moisture on the north and east exterior walls. To resolve the problems he went out and bought ant killer and wiped out the ants sufficiently enough that when I had someone from Orkin to come out they gave the house a clean bill of health. He also put a ladder up and repaired the flashing on our siding to ensure that no more moisture would get into the walls. These little extra's going a long way and made would could have been major headaches into small problems. There was an additional cost for the siding but nothing major and I can confirm that I visually saw a fair amount of moisure in the walls and insulation. The workmanship is excellent. It's a 4 foot shower with Swanstone walls and sliding glass doors. Todd and crew even installed a new wall and moved the shower head to new locations as well as the drain and overhead light. The damaged ceiling in the bedroom was repaired and no damage is detectable. Other contractors I contacted gave much higher estimates for the same work. Not only would I use Todd and All-Teriour Construction again but I plan on using him to put in tile in the bathroom.

Description of Work
We had an old shower removed and replaced with a new custom built shower. Also, leaking from the shower had caused damage to the ceiling in the bedroom below the bathroom.

Category home remodeling contractor

12/09/2009

Todd and crew were very pleasant and honest to deal with Todd's ideas to maximize the space and stay within building code were commendable; he clearly loves what he does and makes sure his projects are done well The project had delays due to the internet company where I ordered the plumbing fixtures but they worked with the situation Our bathroom is not only functional but beautiful!!!

Description of Work
gut and build new upstairs bathroom - complete redo converted from half bath to full bath new plumbing and electrical installed vent fans and fixtures new flooring paint and finish bath built in cabinets

Category woodworker","home remodeling contractor

11/07/2009

Todd gave an estimate, was quick to schedule. Came by and performed most of the work on Saturday.Another appointment was scheduled Todd came over and left his bill. Some of the work wasnt done . The shower rod wasnt secured. The bath tub wasnt spackled, the window wasnt caulked. A 3rd visit was scheduled, and Todd Completed the work.I wasnt willing to pay for the job until it was done. The overall quality of the work was very good, and the scheduling was fast. I wish it was all done in one appointment. 3 appointments was too much. Our work was small tasks.I was unhappy to be asked for payment until the work was done in full. I refused payment until the job was done. My wife and I felt the job was overpriced by at least 100 dollars for what was done. The tasks were well within the capeabilty of the craftsman,but problems like a non functional outlet wasnt corrected immediatly. Some tasks were overlooked like caulking the bathtub, and sealing the window. Overall it was good work, but a 3 appointment process. The finishing of the job to an excellent standard should have been a higher priority.

Description of Work
Weatherseal windows, replace electrical outlets,secure shower rod,caulk, spackle,and paint. Replace door casing,

Category contractor","drywall contractor","electrician","handyman service","Lighting","woodworker","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

10/17/2009

Took only a few hours, looks great.

Description of Work
Built, installed, and painted two 5-ft shelves in my kitchen.

Category home remodeling contractor

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR TRIM CARPENTRY, DECKS, BATHROOM REMODELS, KITCHEN REMODELS, HARDWOOD/LAMINATE FLOOR INSTALLATION, TILE, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, PAINTING.

CARPET INSTALLATION.