All Appliance Sales & Service

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2016

4.3

4724 Memphis Ave

Cleveland, OH 44144

When it comes to appliances, All Appliance Repair & Sales is the only place to call for top quality installation and repairs. Our licensed and skilled contractors can repair any brand of appliance that happens to malfunction with speed and at a great price. Having more than 30 years of experience

01/11/2019

Jim R.

Went great once they were able to get the proper parts

Description of Work
Repair dryer

12/16/2018

rrichard F.

very well. repair man knew just where to look for the problem

Description of Work
freezer repair

10/20/2018

Debra I.

The repair crew showed up, told me I needed a new ice maker, said they'd call me with a quote, took $45 for the visit and never called me with the quote. I called and left a message, but they didn't call me back. Easy money, get paid $45 to show up, BS about what they're going to do and then never return.

Description of Work
Repair ice maker

09/16/2018

mike M.

Came out in August to fix our wall oven. "Dan" the Owner said it was the "board" that needed replaced and it would be costly. Said he would call us in a couple of days with a quote. He never did, so we called him again and he said "someone was supposed to call you with the price". Said he would look into it and get back to me. Well, he never did, so we called him again and this time he tells me he is going to "pass" on the repair job. His reason: The whole unit needs to be removed from the cabinet and since he works by himself he is unable to handle it alone. BTW we already paid him for the diagnosis and it is supposed to go towards the repair. So I have to wonder if that sad excuse is true, and since he knew it was a double wall oven, make and model all up front, why didn't he "pass" even before he came out? Instead he jerked us around with the promise of a quote for a week. I will say he did mail us our check back. But I also must say he got the diagnosis wrong. We ended up having the the oven fixed by Mr Appliance and it wasn't the super expensive board.

Description of Work
Repair of a wall oven

07/05/2018

Cindy C.

It was great very nice and He didn’t over charge me

Description of Work
Fixed refrigerator

01/23/2018

Judie A.

They said it was something to do with the compressor. They came out while I was not home, but when I had returned the noise was still happening. The ice maker was making the noise. I am unsure that the diagnosis of the compressor being the issue is accurate.

Description of Work
They came out to fix our refrigerator.

11/11/2017

Maria V.

Excellent staff - outgoing-very knowledgeable-quick and on time

Description of Work
Samsung dryer no longer would heat up

08/28/2017

Robin W.

This company's name is "All Appliance Repair." Except for microwave ovens, per the receptionist this company doesn't service or install microwave ovens. They say on their website that they do service microwave ovens, but they don't, they really don't.

Description of Work
I called to have my built in microwave serviced and replaced if necessary.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

We here at All Appliance sadly regret that we were unable to help you with your Problem...Due to the Fact that we do not Service any Microwave Issues. I'm sorry that Angie "s List stated we did on there Web Page. But when you called our Company our represenative expalin to you nicely that we did not Service Any Microwaves. I feel we don't desrve the F Rating you gave us for not servicing your Microwave. Trying to fix something that we do not specialize in would be wrong. Maybe next time when your in need of a service for Refridgerator of Washer you'll give us a call? Thank You, All Appliance Team Member

07/05/2017

ralph W.

Met with Ray, he was very knowledgeable and found the problem quickly and he was professional and efficient. Also gave good advice on operating my washing machine to prolong the life of it.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

05/17/2017

Mary A.

Ok. Turns out we all, together, figured out how to fix it with super glue. Called in for the part, but cancelled after we figured it out.

Description of Work
Refrigerator ice dispenser needed repair.

04/29/2017

Michele R.

It was okay at first. They didn't get here in the time frame even. When the two workers came all of they did was to say Samsung's are expensive to repair. What codes did I find on the motherboard? I said you should be the one's to tell me. They left with my machine still not working. The second time one guy came with a new part, but by then my dryer was in worse shape. He didn't want to address the short that was happening. He took his new part out of the machine, & said he won't charge me. He said he'd call me with an answer of what to do. But I that I should go into their shop & purchase a used dryer from them!

Description of Work
I needed my dryer repaired

Category appliance repair

We here at All Appliance feel that we have tried to work with you...and you in return have not responded to any of our many left Voicemails. We can not do our Job to your satisfaction unless you respond to us and we have your coopreration.

04/28/2017

Alex S.

Company was fast to respond and on time. Ray the technician was very professional and quick to diagnose my problem. However the company's communication is the main problem. I was given a rough estimate at the time of the appointment of around $185-230 with parts and labor. Was told Ray would have to go back to the shop to verify price. I called the next day and was told it would cost $225. When I asked for the breakdown of cost I was told part was $120 however technicians make their money off parts so they up-charge and that the labor would be $95. I then ask if I find the part cheaper would it still be $95 to install and Mary who answers phones tells me yes. I find the part for way cheaper and then I'm told No No No labor is now $95 plus the original $45 service fee because I'm not buying parts and labor from them, only labor. Which means the fee is no longer waved. Which I was never told. So needless to say they aren't doing the work and I paid their service charge since that was the only thing they did correct.

Description of Work
Needed a evaporator fan motor replaced

04/26/2017

ANTOINETTE C.

The process went very well from the time I called the company until the end of service. The owner of the company came out and performed all diagnostic assessment as well as the repair. He was very pleasant and even gave me an option to save money by defrosting the refrigerator overnight on my own verses using a heat blower during the diagnostic process. I would use him for future repairs of appliances as needed,

Description of Work
Replacement of control board in refridgerator

Category appliance repair

Thank You for your Response....We are glad to have help you out on your Appliance Problem. Please think about us in the Future if you ever have a need for service of an Appliance.

04/24/2017

Tracey B.

Dan answered my call on a Sunday( no machine) and called first thing Monday to set up appointment. Arrived 20 min later, replaced the unit. Was done quickly and efficiently. Would certainly use him again. Highly reccomended.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal replaced.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

04/20/2017

Melanie M.

The workers were great. Very attentive and responded quickly to my calls.

Description of Work
I needed my Samsung refrigerator fixed. They workers that came out were great and came back and called to make sure everything worked ok after the worked on it.

Category appliance repair

Thank You for the Review. I'm glad we were able to Help. Please call us back anytime in the future for any of your Appliance Needs...

04/10/2017

Danylo Z.

All appliance was to reach, they were quick to respond and the pricing was extremely fair!

Description of Work
Two time customer here and will work them in the future again. Had a fan replaced and refrigerant recharged.

04/06/2017

Robert T.

Called Dan at 10am, explained the situation and he said he would be there between 1 and 3pm that day. He showed up at 1:05 with his guy and they got right to work. The quickly identified the problem and handled it quickly. My wife was the only one home at the time and she felt comfortable with the guys in the house. They were gone by 2pm.

Description of Work
My refrigerator was leaking from the freezer.

03/20/2017

Sara-Jane S.

Great. He arrived at the stated time. Took 15 minutes to fix the problem.

Description of Work
2 burners on a gas stove would not light

Category appliance repair

Thank You for the Review. I'm glad we were able to fix your problem with your Stove. Please call us back anytime in the future for any of your Appliance Needs...

02/17/2017

cindy T.

When Dan called to say he was arriving soon, I told him the refrigerator was working at the moment. Dan said he would need to wait to check the fridge when it wasn't working. He spent several minutes on the phone with me discussing the problem, what the issues might be, possible costs, probable outcomes. He was great! Friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely call and reschedule when my lemon of a fridge fails again.

Description of Work
I scheduled an early appt to repair a 14 month old refrigerator (just out of warranty) which has had the fridge portion, not freezer, fail twice in a month. Both times it started working again after turning it off completely overnight.

Category appliance repair

Thank You for the kind words about our Staff and Company. We strive to have the best Customer Sevice satisfaction. We hope to service any and all of your Appliance Repair needs in the future...

12/31/2016

william Z.

Excellent service. Called back really fast. Dan and his son were very pleasant and got the work done for reasonable fee. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
REfrigerator and dishwasher

Category appliance repair

Our Team here at All Appliance would like to Personally Thank You for giving our Bussiness the Oppurtunity to Service your Appliance Needs....If you ever need an Appliance reapir again please give us a call...

12/17/2016

Jennifer D.

They quoted us on a new motor for the dryer. It was quite a lot. They did let us know that they had some good, new basic Whirlpools for about the same price as that motor. After investigating the model number, it was a good deal. They delivered it very quickly and were very kind.

Description of Work
Our old dryer stopped working, so they came out to investigate.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

We are glad to make a New Happy Satisfied Customer...If you ever need an Appliance Tech please call us again...

10/31/2016

Penny L.

They were there when they said they would be. Both men were very polite and professional they diagnosed the problem and let me know the total price of repair and when they would be back. They followed through until the job was done. I have since recommended them to friends. Very Satisfied!

Description of Work
Repaired freezer

Category appliance repair

Thank You! For our A+ REVIEW, I'm glad we surpassed your all your expectations. Our team tries to make sure all of our customers are Satisfied with our Services. Please keep us in mind in the future for any Large Appliance Service.

10/31/2016

Jackelyn S.

Dan Jr came out to my house and arrived at the time given. Very nice person and explained what was wrong with my washer and was able to fix it that same day. He was in and out of my house in under an hour. Friendly fast affordable service. Will for sure call back again.

Description of Work
My washer wasn't spinning

10/26/2016

Traci B.

. They were on time , fast and neat And u would not even know the washer and dryer was used both pieces I bought were very clean. I was very happy with my serviceman Dan there was not a question he couldn't answer.

Description of Work
I bought a used washer and dryer and he repaired my stove.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

Thank You Mrs. [Member Name Removed], We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with your purchase of a Refurbished Washer & Dryer Set from us. All of our Appliances go thru a thorough inspection to ensure cleaniness and that they are working. So, we here at All Appliance hope you're enjoying your new Laundry center.

10/20/2016

Susan G.

Wonderful as always! The staff is always friendly and professional, and you often get to talk to the owner. They are very easy to work with, which is not always easy to find as a property management company. They contact our tenants directly to schedule services, and understand cost limits in which we often operate, contacting us first for approval before spending anything additional. They are my first go to for this area!

Description of Work
This provider repaired a washer and dryer

Category appliance repair

Thank You Mrs [Member Name Removed] for our A + Review. We are very pleased to know that we're the chosen Appliance Service Provider for your Rental Properties. We try hard to be a force in the Appliance Service Industry by providing Excellent Service to all of our Clients.