Affordable Appliance Service

With Angi since February 2012

16226 Arcade Ave 3

Cleveland, OH 44110

We offer in home service on all major appliances. Our techs are factory trained and have many years experience in the major appliance industry. We stay on top of changing trends and new issues from the manufacturers.

09/14/2015

Donna R.

Description of Work
Prompt. Courteous. Helpful. Reasonable rates.

Category appliance refinishing

03/12/2014

Stephanie P.

I scheduled my appointment for the initial diagnostic on Monday March 3rd for between 8am and 10am Wednesday March 5th. I scheduled mornings because I work 3rd shift and I go to bed around noon. Rion did not show up until almost 2pm! Not only did he not call to tell me he was going to be late, but every time I called him to see when he would show up, he would say, "I'll be there in 30 minutes". This happened multiple times. When Rion FINALLY showed up, he was the most unprofessional looking repair contractor I have ever seen. His pants were at his knees with his underwear hanging out for all the world to see, his hat was backwards and crooked, and he smelled like smoke. He did not take off his shoes, but instead tracked slush throughout my entire house. Once he diagnosed my problem, we scheduled his return with my replacement motor for Friday between 10 and noon. He said the motor was going to cost $175 dollars, for a total of $300 for the diagnostics, part, and labor. I paid him $50 with my debit card to secure the diagnostic, and I cut him a check for $125 -- So I owed him another $125. Friday rolls around and he no shows. Calls late in the afternoon and asks to reschedule for Saturday. I say OK. Saturday rolls around... He no shows. We reschedule for Tuesday. Tuesday rolls around.... AGAIN HE NO SHOWS! I call him and he says tomorrow at 10am So finally today, Wednesday March 12th, at 10am, guess who is not here. He did not show up until almost noon. And again, he came strolling in with his pants at his knees, and tracking snow and slush throughout my house. Well after Rion left, I noticed he left the box that the motor came in. Inside the box was Rion's sales receipt for the motor. He charged me $175 for the motor, which only cost $137. So I politely let Rion know I was not paying him the remainder of my balance since he was completely unprofessional and unreliable. When he threatened me with a mechanics lean, I let him know to try it and it will be denied due to fraud, since he told me he paid $175 for the motor and he charged me $175 for the motor, but the motor was only $137. Bottom line -- do not hire this guy, he is a fraud and a joke.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and replaced a failing cooling fan in my KitchenAid Wall Oven

Category appliance refinishing

Gorjanc Comfort Services

Gorjanc Comfort Services, Northeast Ohio’s premier home services company since 1963, is a second-generation heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and generator service provider. Additional DBA - Gorjanc Heating & Cooling. Award winning.

Green and Clean Home Services

Best "Angie" service award winner for two years in a row (2019 and 2020)!! , the former name was "Angie's List", now it's "Angie". Our website is - www.greenandcleanhomeservices.com our phone number is - 216-446-2626 Toll Free: (888) 886-4305 Emergency - 216-312-6371 COVID-19 Update- All of our staff and technicians have received the Covid-19 vaccine. WE ARE UP AND RUNNING DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19), WE TAKE ALL THE PRECAUTIONS NECESSARY SO YOU CAN TRUST US AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH OUR SERVICES- - All our staff and technicians took the COVID-19 vaccine! - Our technicians maintain social distancing regulations, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control, on and off duty. - Our technicians wear face masks, gloves, and shoe covers while in your home. - Our employees will wipe down all surfaces they were in contact with. - Our employees will sanitize our equipment before and after each job and wash their hands regularly. Green and Clean Home Services is a one-stop-shop for air duct and vent cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweep (chimney & fireplace cleaning), chimney & fireplace inspection, chimney & fireplace repairs, chimney cap installation, carpet cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. We found that top-notch customer service and uncompromising quality of service are an absolute necessity for true customer satisfaction. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guaranteeing your satisfaction! Click on the link below- this is the link to our youtube channel, with all our videos. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNIZQ8knp5yT3MmYqQz6e9A

Offers Coupon

Express Appliance Repair

Quick, Reliable Service We provide an upfront $120 Service Fee! No hourly charges. We set ourselves apart from the competition by offering no nonsense Flat Rate Quotes. Only pay the price you are quoted before any repair is done, no matter how long the diagnosis may take. Our techs are trained frequently in the ever changing designs and technology to stay ahead of the curve.

We Offer Free Phone Consultation
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available
    $10

Repair service for out of warranty appliance brands including: Whirlpool, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, Roper, Amana, Maytag, Magic Chef, Admiral, Frigidaire, Westinghouse, Electrolux, GE, Hotpoint, Profile, Monogram, Sub Zero, Wolf, Viking, Bosch, Thermadore, Miele, Dacor and many more...