ACTION PEST CONTROL

Founded 1963 • With Angi since May 1999

PO Box 18721

Cleveland, OH 44118

3 EMPLOYEES. NO TRAVEL CHARGES ADDED. NO SUBS. CHARGES FLAT RATE....

09/22/2014

Percy B.

They came out and sprayed on a Wednesday, and they told me they would be back the following Wednesday to see if what they did what sufficient enough or not, and if it wasn't, they would spray it again. They sprayed the first time, and came out again twice after that. I chose them because of the cost and availability. The overall service was good. They were fine communication wise. I don't believe their chemicals was worth anything, because I still have the pest now, so I will have to do it all over again. You didn't see any pests when they did it, and come their day to review their work, they may see more, so they sprayed again. They told us to call them back if we saw anything, and they would work with us on the pay of each visit. I told them that the pest wasn't going anywhere, and so they came out again and saturated everything. I may have to go with somebody who is slightly more expensive. They were knowledgeable and attentive to my needs. They responded quickly. They would probably work for somebody who did not have the pest that I have.

Description of Work
I used Action Pest Control.

08/13/2013

Jd D.

It went very well. Isaac was very nice, responsive, professional and explained to me what he was going to do. Isaac call me that morning and gave me a time frame he will be there. The whole process took him about 30 minutes. Also I told him about my neighbor which she live across the street. She had a yellow jacket nest on her window which was about three feet long and two feet wide that he got rid of that too. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Yellow jackets bees made a nest under the flashing on top of the roof and coming through the block window in the kitchen.

08/13/2013

Jill Z.

Mike was very responsive and even showed up early (he called first, of course!). We heard and saw bees outside a second-story bedroom window, and suspected carpenter bees, but Mike recognized them as yellow jackets. He leaned out our window, found the entry point, and treated the nest. The entire appointment took less than 15 minutes and the work is guaranteed for the season. I can recommend them for a straightforward problem, like ours. I like that they are located in the heart of the Heights (Taylor Road).

Description of Work
Action Pest Control treated a second-story yellow jacket nest in my home.

07/22/2013

FRED N.

Mike was punctual, courteous and professional. He walked through the house with us, took samples and investigated all three floors. A treatment was recommended and performed, with a follow-up treatment a couple of weeks later. A further period elapsed where we would have called if any of the pests remained; it was unnecessary to have any follow-up done. We would use Action Pest Control again and would recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
Evaluated moth infestation. Diagnosed carpenter bee infestation.

03/29/2012

Sandra L.

They got rid of the rats when two other pest control companies had failed.

Description of Work
They took care of a rat problem.

03/07/2012

Marilyn M.

Unfortunately, Michael Smith found evidence of rodents tunneling from underground from the vacant house next door. He applied rodent treatment and will return to check on results. He also provided me with an Inspection Report that I will use to try and convince the city to raze the house next door.

Description of Work
Inspected basement. Applied rodent treatment.

11/11/2011

EMILY I.

Returned my phone call promptly, set an appointment, arrived when they said they would and did what they said they would do.

Description of Work
They treated our pool house for carpenter ants. We have used them before and will do so again.

03/28/2011

Janice F.

They were good and they were responsive. He does work fast. It was important to me that it be safe for my cat and I was worried about my cat getting into it because you have to be careful when you have pets. It was a little expensive. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I used Action Pest Control to spray for ants.

12/14/2010

Kira S.

They came out the next day which was good. He showed up on time, when he said he would. He was very nice and courteous. He was here for maybe 10 minutes so his bill seemed kind of overpriced for the amount of time he was here.

Description of Work
We had a chipmunk in our wall. He came out and put poison at the point where the chipmunk got in. He also found a couple rat holes that he put poison in as well. I was disappointed that there wasn’t another option aside from killing the chipmunk.

Category animal removal

09/21/2009

Linda W.

There were some holes in the basement walls and we had put poison blocks to kill the rodents, but that had not worked. Action Pest Control was very responsive and had come when they said they would. They were very professional too.

Description of Work
We used to have some rodents earlier in the house, and we had called Action Pest Control for it.

Heights Pest Control & Termite

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Heights Pest Control is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home & business. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read our Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner THREE years running due to our exemplary ratings !

Cleveland Chemical Pest Control Inc

Local family owned. No subs. Additional E-mails - b.kirchner@clevelandchemical.com, jjack12545@aol.com. CCPC Inc Additional DBAs: Cleveland Chemical Pest Control, Glenridge Pest Control, Lake Wildlife Services. Additional phones - (216) 481-9000, (216) 738-1984, (330) 405-3790, (440) 585-0873, (440) 951-2735, (216) 692-2000.

Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
    90 DAYS ON MOST THINGS, LONGER FOR OTHERS

ALL INSECT, RODENTS, AND BEES AND WASPS.

WILDLIFE REMOVAL.