Ace Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2010

Ace Painting is a family owned and operated local business with over 15 years of industry experience in painting interior and exterior. I opened Ace Painting in 2001 because it is my passion to assist home owners achieve the most out of their homes. I opened my own painting company because I saw a

interior painting (109)house painting (17)pressure washing (13)drywall (8)decks & porches (4)wallpaper hanger (1)wallpaper removal (1)

11/17/2020

Larry P.

Excellent price, quality, communication, professionalism.

Description of Work
Remove wallpaper on walls. Paint walls and ceilings.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

10/27/2020

James F.

Tom is very friendly and easy to work with. We made his job easier by moving all of the furniture ahead of time and he appreciated it. He went out of his way to get a primer for the wall that we were painting with a gallon of special "paint on movie screen" that we weren't sure would be able to do two coats. The movie screen wall turned out perfectly! Best in-house projection surface! Tom works quickly and got all of our painting done in just one week. Great work!

Description of Work
Painted kitchen ceiling and all of the walls in the kitchen, entrance foyer, family room, stairs and upstairs hallway.

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

05/09/2020

Jayne M L.

They did a fantastic job. They can be trusted to be in your home when you are not present. The work was quality. They are punctual and professional. The cost in my opinion was fair. I added jobs to their work with no push back they took on the extra work. I would recommend them to you.

Description of Work
Painting interior and exterior at two homes.

Category decks, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

09/25/2019

MAX R.

They were excellent. Pick up after themselves and make sure everything is in order, I was impressed with their service and the pricing was reasonable.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

01/30/2019

edwqrd W.

Excellent job. It was a multi-day job and they cleaned up every day before they left. Very professional. We had paint over wallpaper on our walls and they were able to prime and repaint without having to remove the old paper since we were not sure what condition the walls were in. The house is around 100 years old. I would highly recommend Jesse and his team.

Description of Work
walls, ceilings and crown molding for dining and living rooms, foyer and stairwell

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

10/22/2018

Kevin C.

I couldn't possibly say enough positive things about Ace Painting! Tom and his crew have transformed our newly-purchased house into a real showcase and we are absolutely thrilled with the results! Tom has been extremely easy to work with and responsive to the date changes we encountered before he got started. We can't wait to show off our new house to friends and family. I would recommend Ace Painting to anyone who wants a high-quality job done!

Description of Work
Paint interior of house including trim

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

10/06/2018

Ren K.

Very well. I have been doing business with Ace for about 10 - 12 years. Tom and his crew are very professional, do excellent work, and leave the premises broom clean. They have painted both the exterior and interior of my house several times. The cost below is for a "maintenance" exterior painting.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

06/12/2018

Barbara L.

Drywall repairs in wall and ceiling plaster, painted walls, closet, window panes, several doors. Crew was polite, punctual, did a quality job.

Description of Work
Painted mud room

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

08/21/2017

Wendy W.

Tom was on time and prepared. He even helped my husband in installing a light fixture-he really went above and beyond our expectations!

Description of Work
Interior painting-5 rooms

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

05/22/2017

Oleg P.

Work was performed promptly and with good quality

Description of Work
Painted exterior trim and doors

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

05/22/2017

Oleg P.

Excellent! The job was done very professionally. A lot of effort was put into preparation and clean up after job was done.

Description of Work
Exterior trim and doors painting

Work Completed On 10/20/2016

05/02/2017

Phillip L.

The job went very smooth and quick. It was completed in a day and looked very good.

Description of Work
We needed a bedroom painted. This included the ceiling, walls, and closet.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

04/22/2017

Kenny I.

They stopped by for a quote and then they started on time. They finished on time. The quality of work was good. They were pretty professional. It was a good experience. They didn't leave any materials behind. They picked up everything behind them. They were clean and their work was very professional. It took them one day to complete the work.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

Work Completed On 04/22/2016

04/17/2017

Deborah S.

Tom came promptly to provide an estimate and schedule the work. He came when expected, moved all furniture, removed wall hangings and valances. We were very pleased with the quality of the work, which was completed in the timeframe expected.

Description of Work
Painting of several interior rooms

Work Completed On 04/17/2017

02/14/2017

Virginia H.

They were very good painters. It took them about two weeks. The workers were nice and clean.

Description of Work
They painted my three bedrooms upstairs. They also painted the upstairs hallway, wall coming down the stairs, the living room with ceiling, the dining room with ceiling, and the kitchen ceiling.

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

12/17/2016

Tony C.

I couldn't speak more highly of Jesse and his team. Price and quality were more than fair. The Ace team was very respectful to both my wife and I, even to the point of minimizing noise if I was taking phone calls for work. What really stood out to me was their attention to detail and insistence on putting the house back exactly the way they found it. Jesse and his team clearly take pride in their work. If you want a team to paint a home as if it were their own, go with Ace Custom Painting.

Description of Work
Jesse Wilson (Owner) first provided an estimate for the job. Upon agreement on a date and colors, Jesse and his team (Brett and Mike) repainted the majority of the house - kitchen, half bath, living room, dining room, hallway, master bedroom, doors, and trim.

Work Completed On 12/16/2016

10/30/2016

Oleg P.

Tom did several exterior painting and power wash projects for me before and every time I was very pleased with the quality of the job. This time I was again very pleased with the results. Tom's painter was very detail-oriented, did great preparation work and painting. I will definitely do more projects with this company.

Description of Work
Outside doors and door trim needed to be painted.

Work Completed On 10/25/2016

08/21/2016

Janet C.

Tom and his crew were great! They were very professional. They worked very quickly, were clean and did a great job. I would highly recommend hiring Tom for any interior or exterior job you may need.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 08/21/2016

01/20/2016

Faith D.

Great job. Good company,mefficient, pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Painted a room

Work Completed On 03/15/2014

11/14/2015

James J S.

Tom and Don were great. Both were friendly, professional, punctual. When I was in the process of reviewing estimates, I called Tom with some questions and left a message. This was on a Sunday, and he returned the call the same day. They cleaned up after themselves each day that they were here. The leftover paint was marked for me (what color and what room it was used in). I have zero complaints. When I'm ready to have more painting done, Ace Painting is who I will call.

Description of Work
Patched ceiling from water leak in kitchen, then painted ceiling. Removed paper in bathroom, patched walls, painted ceiling and walls. Painted ceiling and walls in staircase area and office.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/11/2015

10/03/2015

Jeffrey J.

The work he did was wonderful. Showed up at scheduled time, was kind to everyone in our family (although it was early for us on a Saturday morning). Helped us move our furniture around, although we had planned on having it done before he got there. We had things scheduled that day and he finished up without us there. Cleaned everything up and put it back before we left. We would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Painted our living room.

Work Completed On 08/05/2015

09/28/2015

Gretchen T.

He was on time, very friendly, explained the procedure and got busy!

Description of Work
Washed entired house.

Category pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2015

09/23/2015

LORI S.

Tom was responsive, pleasant and professional. His communication was exceptional, as was his work. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Powerwashed deck.

Work Completed On 09/23/2015