Accurate Interiors

3891 W 18th St

Cleveland, OH 44109

10/27/2014

gabriela K.

job promised was never done if he would have done it, the warrantee of the window would have been lost, aggravating the whole thing. all is documented by internet mails, if questioned.

Description of Work
After over 1 month of promising to come replace a window, he showed up to job site without any help. The window is 4 x 6 and needs so no work in window done there at all Schmidt, brought Grace ice water seal to tape window and left at job site along with 10 4 x 10's Andersen window co said if he would have used the Grace product, the warrantee would have been canceled. Grace co said ice shield is for roofs only and never to use to seal windows. Part of visit was to measure other windows and doors and bid on various items needing work for rest of at least $10,000 job. While at visit,, repaired loose wires in one outside light. He asked for $750 for his time, truck ferry fees etc for time . I handed check understanding he would come and complete the job. After 1 month of pleading it was obvious not interested in the job. He also wouldn't refund the $600 I felt he owed me, claiming I actually owed $120 more because he had spent time "pricing the doors after his visit. After waiting over 1 month to do the job he wouldn't come back, nor refund.

Category home builders

05/14/2014

Carol W.

My kitchen was updated from ceiling to floor by Todd at Accurate Interiors. Todd and his team were here on time every day. They were very responsive to my suggestions and requests. Todd was very helpful with suggestions and recomendations regarding the best countertops to use, recomendations for cooktops, light fixtures, and flooring. He provided me with a schedule of work before the project began. If there were changes to that schedule, he let me know ahead of time what the changes would be. All work supplies and tools were put away at the end of each day so we were not tripping or falling over anything. When the project was finished, we did a walk through to address any issues that I felt were not complete and those issues were corrected to my satisfaction. This is not the first time I have used Accurate Interiors. I have come to depend on Todd for all my repairs and renovations. He is the fist person I call for anything. HIs is an exceptional general contractor. Young, smart and with some great ideas for renovations. He put a new roof on my house in 2012. He took time to go over the process, materials, shingles and color. Work was completed on schedule, clean up was complete and I have not had a leak since. He has completely updated my bathroom including new floor, fixtures, vanity and toilet. He has done waterproofing for me, put in a new subpump. (No more water in the basement) He has refinished my kitchen cabinets, refinished my hardwood floors and retextured and painted my ceilings. When my hot water tank went bad in the basement, Todd did a complete assessment of the water tank, found it to be within the warrentee, called the company, picked up the new one and installed it the same day. When I needed a new furnace with central air, Todd did all the research for me, He came up with the best unit for my home that was within my budget. I highly recommend Accurate Interiors for any project. Todd listens to what I want, makes recomenations to best fit my needs and works withing my budget.

Description of Work
Complete update of my kitchen

Category home builders

Trusted Builders LLC

Our goal is to provide home owners and real estate investors high quality handyman, and home renovation needs while operating with the highest degree of honesty, and integrity under a name you can trust. https://www.trustedbuilderscontracting.com/

HAI Remodeling LLC

🏡 Your Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling Experts! 🏡 We are a family owned and operated business with over a decade of experience in construction. We want to help turn your house into a home. Our services include Kitchens, Bathrooms, Siding, Flooring, Basements, Garages, Additions, Doors, Decks, Interior and Exterior Painting, Windows, Glass block and Handyman services

Offers by HAI Remodeling LLC on Angi
    Pompeii's Plumbing, Sewer & Drain

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you.

Offers by Pompeii's Plumbing, Sewer & Drain on Angi