Abby Construction Company

Founded 1953 • With Angi since March 2002

3.3

Abby Construction has been in business for 65 years. Call Us Today!...

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Direct Office #440-379-7291 As a 2017 Super Service Award winner in multiple categories our service awards have exceeded what most companies acquire in only a few categories for the year. Zemco Roofing knows that roofing needs do not always mean having to buy a new roof! In fact, we have found our niche in the roofing industry in the maintenance and repair of your roof – all the way from the gutters up! We pride ourselves in finding economical, competitive alternatives to needing a total roof replacement for our customers, saving them money & stress, however when your roof has reached its life or incurred storm damage Zemco also provides outstanding new roof installation! Since 1997, we pride ourselves on Integrity, Honesty & Reliability as our BBB accreditation affirms! We take the time with each of our customers to find the best options for their needs. We establish & maintain long term relationships with our customers. Zemco can provide anything from a brand new roof to a simple gutter cleaning or anything in between! We would love the opportunity to partner with you for all of your roofing needs. Please note, real estate transactions may incur an additional fee that will be fully credited if Zemco is hired for the work completed. Call us today to explore your options!

Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships with our customers, delivering the best possible service and continuing to grow and expand. Our estimates are free, with the exception of some real estate transactions, and we generally require 30% down to put a customer on our work schedule, with the balance due upon completion. We also offer a 5% military discount. We would look forward to serving your masonry needs!

04/21/2021

The workers and Steve, the owner, were all kind, but the work was subpar. It was a small job and they treated it mostly like a patch job even though they charged quite a bit more than they should have. The quote was based on repairing, but they mostly just patched the exterior. It’s fixed, but I feel disappointed in the quality.

Description of Work
Garage repairs, door installed.

Category concrete repair,garage builders

09/22/2016

Approximately 4 months later we had a heavy rain. At that point we noticed the leak was still happening, not totally fixed. Called them today 9/22/16, Abby advised me they would have to charge me again to fix things. While on the phone with the owner, sounded as if people in the background were making jokes at my expense. No apology, seemed as if they were inconvenienced just by talking to me.

Description of Work
Hired Abby to put roofing materials to combat a leak in my kitchen. Put up some aluminum and flashing. Had 6 other companies come take a look at the work since then, they advised me that original job was not good.

05/30/2013

Very good experience, service provider was punctual and very professional. had all of the information organized on paper and also had a symbol stating that they have been in business for a long time.

Description of Work
Masonry work around the front of the house. Had to know down some bricks and update the foundation on the front of the house.

Category concrete repair

09/13/2012

Do not use them. I have been calling them for months and they wont respond. My only alternative is to take them to small clams court.

Description of Work
They were supposed to stop the leak in my bedroom, cause by tuck pointing from chimney.

Category remodeling

07/18/2012

One of the banisters was rotten, and they did not notice it during their inspection of the stairs. They thought that they did everything that they were supposed to, but I did not feel like they did. However, they showed up on time, and did the job quicker then they said they would.

Description of Work
I used Abby's Construction to reinforce two stories of stairs. They put in new platforms and support post. They also put plywood on the first and second floor landings and tightened up the railings. They did everything to make sure that the stairs were safe. They also gave me an estimate to paint the stairs.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Kitchen & Bath Remodeling. Basement & Foundations. Enclosures - Patio, Porch, & Deck . Paving. Roofing. Siding. Windows – Installation & Service. Resurface – Asphalt Drives.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check