AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning

Founded 1886 • With Angi since September 1999

7277 Bessemer Ave

Cleveland, OH 44127

Formerly known as AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning Corp., Advanced Plumbing and Drain is expertly equipped to help you solve any water-related problem you face — from plumbing to sewer blockages to waterproofing. 50 Employees. 10% AL discount. Award winning. Additional DBAs - A A A Flexible Pipe Cleaning, Drain Doctor, Fieg Sewering Co, Nick Petta Plumbing & Heating. Additional phones - (216) 221-4444, (216) 221-6666, (216) 341-6800, (216) 341-8888, (216) 521-3333 & (440) 331-5555....

07/25/2022

Farshad F.

This company was sent to us by our home warranty through American Home Shield. Simply, they could not fix the clogged drain and suggested us to buy an appropriate size drain snake from Home Depot and do it ourselves! This was the most absurd experience I have had wth a company who simply cannot do their job! Then they call themselves a AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning company! I would give them 000 instead of AAA

Description of Work
Drain clogged up

06/28/2022

Lori K.

AHS Home warranty assigned AAA Plumbing since Weise Plumbing didn't follow through. AAA Plumbing technician came out, saw and acknowledged problems saying outside hose faucet needs replaced, the kitchen sink faucet needs replaced and the bathroom piping is eroded and needs replaced. He also looked in the basement and said there are many other plumbing problems that need fixed. He took photos. He even brought an outside consultant woman to share how she can help fix things, but I declined. I wasn't sure why an outside company, not covered through the warranty was at my house. Then I called AAA Plumbing today to ask when work would be done and was told to call my home warranty company. I called AHS Home Warranty and was told AAA Plumbing came out to my house yesterday (they didn't) and that the technician said there were NO problems. This is false. The technician acknowledged the problems when he was here. He also said he spent all day fixing the messes Weise Plumbing caused. I called AAA Plumbing back and the person said my case was closed. I said nothing was done. She said the technician would have to explain it to me. My home warranty company said that AAA Plumbing told them nothing was wrong. The technician saw the problems. Why would he tell my home warranty company nothing needed fixed?

Description of Work
Outside spigot replacement, kitchen faucet replacement, corroded and defective bathroom piping replacement

07/29/2020

Sue S.

They were good and professional. They did an okay job.

Description of Work
They replaced a shower head.

03/29/2017

Mike B.

The showed up and completed job without me observing.

Description of Work
Drain pipe under driveway replacement

Category drain pipe

10/06/2014

Stephen G.

AAA Flexible Pipe did and excellent job overall.

Description of Work
We had the footer tiles of one section of our basement replaced, the basement wall was sealed.

07/26/2014

DIANE S.

They were prompt and fast at giving an estimate. Came when they said the would. Professional and cleaned up great. The price was right. No complaints.

Description of Work
They replaced the drain pipe in the back of the bath tub.

10/27/2013

Gregory C.

The plumber sent out was on time, they were able to provide same day service, and he needed parts on his truck.

Description of Work
Installed new sump pump, and pumped standing water out of our basement.

07/06/2013

Jody R.

Stupid me busted the pipe while trying to replace my kitchen faucet. Team showed up in 30 minutes, replaced the pipe, this time with a shot and installed the fixture. Great job, and very professional.

Description of Work
Placed a kitchen sink pipe and installed a new fixture.

02/17/2013

Katherine B.

Communicated well. Worked fast, efficiently and cleaned up perfectly. Best plumber ever.

Description of Work
Cut out ceiling in apt #2 to remove leaking water and overflow from bath tub in #6. Installed new waste and overflow. Snaked kitchen drain in #5.

10/11/2012

CAROL L.

They showed up first thing in the morning and quickly started work. The only issue we had was that the gentleman started the work without first providing an estimate. He snaked the main drain which had blockage & said that it was $200 for that portion but that the other 3 drains would also need to be snaked and it would cost another $275 to do those. We explained to his supervisor that we only wanted an estimate done prior to making any decisions about which plumber to go with and he apologized for the mixup and was very professional and easy to work with. Based off my interaction with his supervisor, I would say that I would recommend them. It sounds like it was a one off & that they do have a policy in place to provide a quote and get a sign off from the customer prior to any work being done. I give them extra credit for how quickly they were able to get the work done.

Description of Work
We were having constant issues with all of the drains backing up. We have tried snaking & using different cleaning products but it would barely take care of the problem & then it would reoccur. They came in and professionally snaked all of the pipe to clean them out so hopefully we do not have this issue going forward.

07/31/2012

Corliss J.

I called to get an estimate to have the exterior drains on my house inspected. I gave the woman who answered the phone my name and phone number, along with the address of the house, which is rented. Then she asked for my personal address. When I questioned why she needed my address, she said it was for billing purposes. I reminded her that I just wanted an estimate. Then I asked about the company's policy on payment for the work if I decided to have them do it, i.e. will I be billed or do I pay on site. She said I would pay on site when the work was done. So, again, why do you need my personal address for an estimate. She put me on hold, and the owner picked up the phone. He said this was how he ran his business, and they needed to know my personal address because they want to know who they're doing business with, and that they weren't the company for me! As far as I'm concerned, I dodged a bullet. This was probably an indication of problems I would've had dealing with him had I hired his company.

Description of Work
Tried to schedule an estimate.

Category drain cleaning

It is our policy to provide the highest level of service possible to our customers. This being said there is a process that our estimators must follow when scheduling service calls/estimates. If a property is a rental, we require your address as the property owner to be listed for billing purposes as you are financially responsible for the property. This also insures that the invoice wouldn't get lost by being sent to the tenants of the property. We do not use this information any other way, and hold all records confidential. I apologize, if you believe you treated unfairly as this certainly was not our intention, just a protocol of our business. If you wish to contact me directly, I would be more than happy to assist you in having the exterior drains of the property inspected. Please contact me at 216-341-2900 x4969. Sincerley. Brian Nix, Controller AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning Corp.

03/29/2012

Doug N.

Did not use this company due to the fact that they never gave me an estimate.

Description of Work
I called to schedule an appointment to have someone come out and give me an estimate. To this day I have not heard anything back from this company. I guess that my business is not important to them.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

We apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused to Member in Seven Hills, Ohio, however we do not have a record of him calling. We do have a full time customer service staff from 5:30 am to 5:00 Pm and an on-call customer service representative to handle after hour calls. We pride ourselves on our quick response to customer emergencies and regret falling short in this instance. We have changed our procedures in order to help prevent the chance of us missing important calls and preventing us from assisting current and future customers.

03/22/2012

JOHN AND IVY R.

The man who came out to do the estimate was both personable and knowledgeable. But he wrote a "not to exceed" quote and told us that, unless his guys had to do a lot of digging, the work would cost much less. I know this because I took notes while he was talking.I don't know if their quality of work is good, or exceeds good to be excellent. They did well, so I gave them an "excellent" grade. They were professional and appeared thorough. But they did not do a lot of digging.I was therefore unhappy when I received a bill for the "not to exceed" amount (and no AL discount, as they advertise). I called them, and they knocked off $50, but I came away with a slightly negative feeling about the company. (If the man writing the quote had simply said, "it's going to be 700", I wouldn't have blinked and would have paid without a quibble. Certain expectations are set up, however, when one is told a quote is NTE and depends on certain factors.)

Description of Work
We called AAA to have our downspout-to-sewer pipe connections raised and generally maintained.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

03/01/2012

Rhoda K.

They came out quickly and did a very professional job. The technician also gave me some hints on how to avoid a repeat of the problem.

Description of Work
Cleaned out toilet drain that was clogged back through pipes in an older retail space.

01/03/2012

Jim H.

George Delcalzo from AAA Pipe Cleaning came out to our house to evaluate our situation and immediately I knew that we had made the right decision for who to work with to solve our problem. Our original underground lines installed by the home builder had all deteriorated over the years, were full of debris and some had collapsed. George proposed bypassing the original underground lines and replace them with new PVC and then reconnecting the new system to the city service. George left no stone unturned to determine what was needed and I can honestly say that he knows his business very well. The final price was more that what we had planned on spending but at the end of the day, I can now sleep at night knowing that when we have the heavy rains like we had last summer, all of the rain coming off of my roof is not collecting around my foundation but instead is traveling in new 4 and 6 inch PVC directly to the city service. I selected AAA Pipe Cleaning from other references on Angie's list and give you my personal recommendation as well.

Description of Work
We originally had AAA Pipe Cleaning out to clean out storm sewer lines due to water entering our basement. Due to their poor condition, AAA proposed replacing all of the underground storm sewer lines which we ended up contracting to do.

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

10/14/2011

DEBBIE V.

His quote was high compared to some of the other quotes I got. Otherwise is was just an average experience. It took maybe a week to get the quote to me.

Description of Work
I got a quote for putting piping in around the house.

Category drain pipe

08/22/2011

MARY ANN W.

The job went fine. They have always been good. I've never had a problem with them. That's why I keep using them. They did a lot in the basement floor. It took them serious work to get it taken care of.

Description of Work
They replaced pipes going to my toilet stack in the basement.

08/03/2011

Katherine B.

A number of contractors were unable to find the problem or were not interested in doing the job. AAA Flexible Pipe searched and investigated until they understood the malfunction and then worked creatively to fix it. They were excellent, professional, and I could not be happier with their sleuthing, work. detailed explanations and completed project. Every member of the staff was grade A.

Description of Work
Censored outlet to parking lot catch basin and roof drain. Excavated and tied in the catch basin outlet to the roof drain outlet. Trenched 40 lineal feet . Excavated 7-1/2 feet and found 4" roof drain and 6" sanitary sewer. High pressure jet flushed the sanitary to the street and toward rear. Televised sanitary and found connection 6 to 8' toward rear. Installed new 6" PVC outlet to extend catch basin outlet and tied it into the sanitary which is a combination sewer. Installed individual cleanouts on roof drain outlet, catch basin outlet and sanitary lateral to the street. Added limestone, excavated and backfilled.

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

07/28/2011

Jeffrey H.

They are good and prompt, even fixed the fence they had to move to dig.

Description of Work
George came out promptly and looked at the problem thoroughly, a basement drain that had been backing up after heavy rain. I had dealt with several other plumbing companies, and the county, to try to determine the problem, with no positive results. George and I developed a plan of attack to locate the problem, which had eluded us for months. His crew came out a few days later, located and fixed a broken pipe behind my house that the previous owner had tried to patch with concrete, and was obviously causing a problem. Another company had wanted to dig up my front yard, which would have cost several thousand dollars. George's people repaired the broken pipe with PVC and camera's my line, and it appears heavy digging may not be necessary. His crew worked hard in high heat, and i'm happy to report my basement dry this morning, although it rained heavy all night.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

07/27/2011

Valory and Brian A.

They worked very hard and came out during the hottest day of the summer. The owner of the company even came out to talk to me. The company ended up having to dig up under the house. Everything was great. I just wish the clean up would have been a little bit better. But overall they did a great job.

Description of Work
the came out to clean out the sewer in my basement.

Category excavators, plumbing, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

07/19/2011

EARLIE E.

Company was prompt in responding to my call and set up appointment. Came out measured property and sent out an estimate.

Description of Work
Just got estimate to have drain tile replaced on back of housel and wall waterproofed. Got estimate to have camera put in sewer to see if there is a problem with sewer because of awful smell of sewer in basement.

Category drain pipe, sewer cleaning

04/18/2011

CAROL K.

Overall: Very, Very well I was pleased with the immediate response to my initial call for an estimate, since it was a weekend (Saturday afternoon)Ernie arrived within 1 hour, and explained in detail what needed to be done. He also provided a written estimate of the cost of replacing the water line to the house, and additional copper line replacements in parts of the basement, including shut off valves and 2 outside faucets) (Other contactors, prior to this only stated approximate costs, and nothing written) I was next pleased to see trucks and heavy equipment arriving prior to 8:00am that Monday, and the work beginning promptly. This was the same on the 2nd and final day. The work seemed well co-ordinated between the outside work Crew and inside Plumbers, so and was completed within 2 days.

Description of Work
Installed a new copper water line from the house to the tree lawn. This required digging a trench the entire distance. Additionally installed copper water lines with shut off valves in the basement, and 2 new outside faucets.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, drain cleaning

04/10/2011

MARY ANN W.

The AAA pipe crew did a good job as usual. The only small issue I had is that when the concrete was poured to cover up the new pipes, there was a fairly large gap remaining beneath part of a door frame in the basement. I called George and he immediately sent one of the guys back to add additional concrete to fix the problem. I have used AAA for several other major jobs, including redoing underground drainage around my basement, waterproofing basement walls, installing drain on my patio, snaking sewer drains, etc. They always do good work and do not try to sell you additional work or services that you don't need.

Description of Work
I had them replace basement sewer drains and stack pipes for my toilets that had been improperly installed years ago, before I bought the house. They took out the old piping and replaced it with PVC and installed two clean-out access points. They also snaked the sewer drain to the street to make sure it was running freely. They had to dig up part of the basement floor to get access to the sewer pipes to replace them. They then put gravel in the hole around the new sections of pipe and put in new concrete.

09/22/2010

MARY ANN W.

It went very well and they did an excellent job. I have used them for several exterior drain and waterproofing projects and they did their usual excellent job. George is great at explaining everything. They exceed the city code as far as the waterproofing--they fill the entire excavation trench with gravel, whereas the city does not require them to fill the hole all the way to the top. But they do that as they believe it makes for better drainage. They excavated to bottom of foundation, washed the exposed wall, coated with cement like material, then tar. Installed new footer drain pipe at bottom of wall. Then filled trench to top with gravel. Added clean-out access pipe above ground to allow for future snaking. They also repaired my basement wall on the inside of the house, scraping off peeling paint and clay block material, and adding mortar where mortar had deteriorated. I was also impressed they do everything "by the book" as far as OSHA rules, such as putting wooden bracing inside the trench while they are working.

Description of Work
Excavated west basement wall to foundation on the outside, installed new footer drain, waterproofed wall, repaired missing mortar on inside of basement wall.

Category plumbing, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

08/11/2010

MARY ANN W.

I called George and said I was having a problem with my patio drain (which AAA Pipe had just installed the previous year) not draining. Water was backing up with heavy rains, and standing on the patio. George sent his team over the very next morning to check it out. They snaked the underground drain that ties into this patio drain and found a large quantity of roots blocking the drain near the front of the house. They pulled up the roots and left them to show me what had been removed. So--even though the patio drain section was new, the roots had grown back and blocked another part of the drain at the front -- this drain had been snaked out about three years earlier. So George advised snaking all underground drains about every 2 years to keep this from happening. It's really great that he sent his people over right away before we had another heavy rain, so I wouldn't have a problem--George and his crew are the best!! They've gradually been redoing each side of our house as far as the underground drains and waterproofing basement. When you have an emergency they are there right away.

Description of Work
Snaked out downspout drain on east side of house; patio drain at back of house that ties into this side was not draining.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Eagle Landscaping Inc

2020 Super Service Award winner! Previous years awarded: 1999, 2003, 2009-2019. 6-8 employees. Uses subs for irrigation & electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees.

B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND

We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 years.

N B ENTERPRISES INC

Nick knows houses and buildings. He has been serving the housing industry for over 25 years. Nick graduated from the Westside Institute of Technology Building Engineering Program and has applied this expertise to local building structures and the waterproofing profession for over 10 years. He has been a loyal resident of Cleveland his entire life. He serves his community with honesty, hard work and integrity. What does this mean to you as a customer? You can count on us being: • Reliable • Knowledgeable • Having Integrity • Us producing Long-term benefits for your home’s foundation Business Stability: Owner Nick Berardi has been in the waterproofing business for over 10 years, owns his own equipment and has two teams of dedicated employees (no sub-contractors). His work crews are dependable, and many team members have a history of longevity with NB Enterprises. Personalized Customer Service --A trademark of NB Enterprises-- Nick personally supervises each site to ensure that all questions get answered to the customer’s satisfaction and that the work quality exceeds customer expectations. Nick believes in educating his customers about the long-term benefits of exterior waterproofing. Give us a call to benefit from the experience and expertise Nick and his team has in Waterproofing!

Plumbing, Pipe Cleaning, Gas Leak Repair, Sewer Line Installation & Repairs, Foundation Waterproofing, Quality Testing & Assurance