A1 Construction

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2005

4.4

2-3 Employees, Uses Subs, Charges By The Hour And A Flat Rate, Travel Charges Apply...

All Phase General Construction

We do all construction, contact us for a quote today!

Painting Proline

CMN Painting

CMN Painting is a owner operated painting company with 15 years experience in the business. The owner of CMN Painting is on each and every job from start to finish ensuring that you get the paint job that you are promised and expect. We do not hire sub contractors to do our work, we are full time professional painters and always give you a professional paint job. Not only by acting professional but by doing the prep work that it takes to give you a great paint job, while others talk about it we actually do it. Call us any time for your Free professional estimate.

Offers by CMN Painting on Angi

12/23/2014

They closed a cable vent and the experience was ok.

Description of Work
I used A1.

Category electrician,plumbing,roofing,interior painters

12/21/2011

I understand that the guy does do a lot of roofing work and he does it very well. He's a neighbor of a friend and that's how he came to me. He's a certified electrician. Ours is a very old house and it had been rehabbed a number of years ago. In the areas where he had to cut in to put the skylights for me, there were electrical wires hanging. He ended up cutting through them so that I didn't have ...

Description of Work
I used the services of A-1 Construction in August or September. I had 2 skylights put in and roofing was a part of it because they had to put a hole. They removed the wallpaper and refinished the walls and all that. They also did the painting and took care of the plumbing problem for me.

Category electrician,plumbing,roofing,wallpaper removal,wallpaper,skylights,interior painters

10/27/2008

I did not go with them because they use subcontractors for the roof work.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate on the roof.

10/28/2005

WOOD WAS ROTTED UNDER SHINGLES SO HE HAD TO REPLACE THE WOOD. HE WORKED VERY HARD.

Description of Work
PUT A NEW PORCH ROOF ON. PUT NEW WOOD ON ROOF.

Roofing, Siding, and Sheet Metal Work.

Ask for details.