A to Z Moving and Driving, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

A to Z Moving and Driving was built on love and knowledge of the moving industry. We are a family-owned moving company with over 30 combined years of superior customer service and in-depth knowledge of the relocation process. We understand that questions and situations occur at anytime and we are here to help; with 24/7 customer service, you are guaranteed to always have a “friend” to help. No move is too large nor too small and A to Z Moving and Driving can help determine the best way to complete your move....

Affordable, Professional Cleaning For Your Home or Business. Offering Cleaning Services to the Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio Area

MD Cleaning Doctors. We cure all of your cleaning needs. You can expect fast and professional service with a smile. Please give us a call to set up an appointment for an appraisal for our services.

Move 4 Less LLC. is a reliable, fully licensed and insured full service moving company serving Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. We remain committed to excellence through superior customer service and our selective hiring process. At Move 4 Less LLC., we understand that moving time can be stressful. That's why we make moving both affordable and hassle free with our up front pricing guarantee. Licensed and Insured We Will Beat Any Competitors Price, and Beat Your Expectations! Reliable - Affordable - Professional #1 in Customer Service Free Estimates Professional Packing Last Minute Moving Calls OK Experienced, Professionally Trained Movers Disassembly and Reassembly of Furniture - No Extra Charge

05/17/2019

Outstanding work by the crew . This was the second time I used the company. Very professional for all aspects of the move. Larry leading the crew with Zach was a job well done. Amber at the office was very helpful scheduling the move for me.

Description of Work
Move three bedroom home to apartment

05/13/2019

It was just unbelievable how well the job. Larry the supervisor treated everything was if it were his owned stuff. He spent a lot of time securing a grandfather clock for the trip from Cleveland Chicago. His extra effort securing the clock and other expensive furniture was greatly appreciated. I have requested this company with Larry for additional work next week !

Description of Work
Move household goods to my rented u-haul truck

04/08/2019

Awesome experience from start to finish! Amber was so friendly and helpful even when I had to switch my scheduled dates twice. The movers were great! Friendly, courteous, helpful and fast! I hope to never move again but if I do, I will only use A to Z!

Description of Work
Move from one home to another

07/27/2018

Very friendly and helpful service! I needed a twin bed set moved from my home to another family member's house. Amber responded to my email quickly over the weekend and was able to get me scheduled that same week. Joe and his helper (Zach, I think?) came and were super-nice. It turned out to be a much harder job than expected because the bed set was large and very heavy, and it was not made to com...

Description of Work
Moving a twin bed set from one house to another

04/23/2018

I had a small moving job. Had some heavy exercise equipment delivered into garage and needed someone to bring it inside to a specified room. The traditional moving companies I called quoted me a ridiculously high price. By contrast, these folks quoted a very reasonable price. And they were very prompt in scheduling. Called on a Friday afternoon and they handled it the following Monday morning. Cre...

Description of Work
moving large heavy box

Category moving companies

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! This was a small job and I am pleased we were able to help within a timely matter for you. Thanks again for choosing us and have a great summer!

Our company offers residential and commercial relocation services. Services offered, but not limited to are: Loading/Unloading, Packing/Unpacking, Pre-Move Cleaning and Post-Move Cleaning, Driving Both Locally and Nationally and Low-Cost Junk Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover