We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

A to Z Moving and Driving, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

P.O Box 29566

Cleveland, OH 44129

A to Z Moving and Driving was built on love and knowledge of the moving industry. We are a family-owned moving company with over 30 combined years of superior customer service and in-depth knowledge of the relocation process. We understand that questions and situations occur at anytime and we are

05/17/2019

John K.

Outstanding work by the crew . This was the second time I used the company. Very professional for all aspects of the move. Larry leading the crew with Zach was a job well done. Amber at the office was very helpful scheduling the move for me.

Description of Work
Move three bedroom home to apartment

05/13/2019

John K.

It was just unbelievable how well the job. Larry the supervisor treated everything was if it were his owned stuff. He spent a lot of time securing a grandfather clock for the trip from Cleveland Chicago. His extra effort securing the clock and other expensive furniture was greatly appreciated. I have requested this company with Larry for additional work next week !

Description of Work
Move household goods to my rented u-haul truck

04/08/2019

Danetia M.

Awesome experience from start to finish! Amber was so friendly and helpful even when I had to switch my scheduled dates twice. The movers were great! Friendly, courteous, helpful and fast! I hope to never move again but if I do, I will only use A to Z!

Description of Work
Move from one home to another

07/27/2018

Rosamond H.

Very friendly and helpful service! I needed a twin bed set moved from my home to another family member's house. Amber responded to my email quickly over the weekend and was able to get me scheduled that same week. Joe and his helper (Zach, I think?) came and were super-nice. It turned out to be a much harder job than expected because the bed set was large and very heavy, and it was not made to come apart as we all thought it would. So they had to carry it all in one big piece, maneuvering up and down stairs, in tight corners. But they did it willingly and carefully, and Joe took time to evaluate the situation each time before moving the big, heavy piece. And their price was much better than what is offered by the more well-recognized moving companies. I'm very grateful to them for the service they offered, and I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Moving a twin bed set from one house to another

04/23/2018

RICHARD B.

I had a small moving job. Had some heavy exercise equipment delivered into garage and needed someone to bring it inside to a specified room. The traditional moving companies I called quoted me a ridiculously high price. By contrast, these folks quoted a very reasonable price. And they were very prompt in scheduling. Called on a Friday afternoon and they handled it the following Monday morning. Crew was efficient and professional. This is a good outfit. Glad I found them.

Description of Work
moving large heavy box

Category moving companies

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! This was a small job and I am pleased we were able to help within a timely matter for you. Thanks again for choosing us and have a great summer!

01/17/2017

Beata B.

Honestly working, well organized, outstanding - dispite of the freezing weather!!!

Description of Work
Moving from an appartment to a house - approximately 3 hours

Category moving companies

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. You were a pleasure to work with as well and enjoy your new home!

06/20/2016

Avneep A.

Both movers : Alex and Rafael were very professional and friendly. They did a good job and were efficient. Director : Ms. Amber Briane was also very nice to talk to and paid personal attention to all the details. Thanks!

Description of Work
Moved from 2 bedroom apartment to a house.

Category moving companies

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Our movers are very professional and friendly. They go above and beyond to assure that your move was easy! You were also a pleasure to speak with [Member Name Removed] and I really do love my job :) We look forward to working with you again. Take care my friend!

03/18/2016

MICHAEL and KATHLEEN H.

The move-in went without any issues and the team was prompt arriving, friendly and extremely efficient. Will call them when we move out of the apartment to a house.

Description of Work
Unloaded rental truck with two room apartment's furnishing

07/28/2015

charles W.

Mission accomplished! They moved a sofa from our basement, along with another sofa and love seat from the first floor to our garage. This was not a full move.

06/08/2015

Dia N.

Not the best. Wasn't the best move, wasn't the worst.

Description of Work
Helped move

11/08/2014

BRAD C.

The 2 guys were very helpful and careful with my belongings. They showed up on time and worked steadily. I couldn't have had a better experience and will absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Helped me unload the u-haul up to the third floor.

08/05/2014

Clark H.

I requested this service at 2:00 pm and needed the service by 5:30 pm the same day. A to Z Moving was able to accommodate me on the spur of the moment. Two movers arrived at the exact time scheduled. They were very friendly, professional, and willing to do whatever was asked of them.

Description of Work
Unload moving truck at my residence.

06/16/2014

ANN H.

We have used A to Z Moving twice now for our move to Minnesota from Ohio and they were great - I highly recommend Amber, Zack, and their employee, Larry, in particular. There was only one time during an initial move out that there was a worker who was not very helpful, but Amber informed us after we had complained, that they had released that employee. For the first move, everything was moved from the house to a storage facility where it had to stay for a couple of months. A to Z then moved it all back into a truck and drove it to Minnesota. We were not there during this process of getting it out of the storage facility, but A to Z handled it flawlessly and everything arrived intact and undamaged. Larry drove the truck to Minnesota last year for the first part of our move, and Zack drove it this year. There was an issue with the hiring of moving help in Minnesota last year, but Amber worked hard to resolve it and we felt that it was resolved more than fairly. Zack also handled packing up a large metal swing that was shipped out via freight and it arrived in perfect condition. It was a complicated job packing it up. We felt that Amber, Zack, and Larry were all very trustworthy, responsible, and kind people, in addition to being hard workers who care about doing a job right. They followed any special instructions we had about the handling of fragile or special items and nothing was damaged. I feel that they are all working hard to improve their business. Amber is a great communicator and works hard to make sure that customers are happy and are well-informed. I have seen the bad review that was posted on here - I strongly believe that Amber is turning around the business from any previous issues they may have had and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Moved boxes and house items into Uhaul, drove it to Minneapolis, unloading in to new location.

03/31/2014

Patricia S.

He came out on Christmas eve and I couldn't have had a better experience. He and the price of his service were excellent!

Description of Work
he came out with just two days notice and moved a very heavy object most other companies would have trouble with.

11/25/2013

John W.

The company was hired through a Uhaul partner. Originally they were scheduled to help unload a uhaul but plans were changed last minute. I then asked them to help me move an elliptical from the basement to the second floor at a different location than previously agreed to. They moved furniture out of the way to clear a path to the upstairs. The area in which it was moved was very tight fitting but they were able to successfully move the elliptical into place. Very professional and courteous. Would definitely recommend and use these services again in the future.

Description of Work
The gentlemen moved an elliptical from the basement up to the second story of the house.

Category moving companies

Thank you, [member name removed]. Our professional movers, do whatever is needed to get the job done. They are courteous, professionals, that understand the value of your belongings and treat them as if it was there own! Thank you again and we look forward to your continued business!

10/07/2013

Erin M.

DO NOT HIRE A to Z Moving and Driving!! 1) The movers showed up two hours late (they did call). 2) The movers did a horrible job of packing our storage pods. They did not use all of the available furniture pads and protective gear, so our furniture was damaged in transit (and when we were watching them toss our things int… read moreo the pods). They did not stack boxes and furniture well, so there was a lot of wasted space in the pods. We had to rent a U-Haul to move the rest of our stuff ourselves, because they did such a crappy job. 3) It took one of the movers 30 minutes to pack our TV in the special TV box, and his buddies sat around waiting for him to finish instead of bringing the rest of our furniture down stairs. 4) They took 45 minutes over their alloted time to finish packing the pods (maybe because of the TV box). 5) They left a bunch of stuff at our house and we had to call them to come back and pick it up. They were incredibly rude when they came back. 6) When we complained about the damage, the wasted time and the wasted space, we were promised repayment...and were never repaid. We contacted Hire a Helper (hired through Hire a Helper--they were great, but were unable to get A to Z to do anything) and also filed a Better Business Bureau complaint. The BBB received no response from A to Z. This is the absolute worst moving company I have used, and I have been moved by professional movers 8 times in my life. I would never use them again and would tell anyone considering whether to use A to Z to stay as far away from the company as possible.

Description of Work
Loaded our furniture into storage pods for our move to Washington, DC.

Category moving companies

[member name removed], you have went to EVERY website and put horrible reviews about our company. I hope that the company that transported these containers, were also held some what accountable. Our movers are professionals and trained to pack all types of containers, trucks, storage units, etc. We wrapped each item individually and you were miss quoted by pod company on size of containers needed. In addition, despite a few(can count on one hand) unhappy customers we have had over 3,000 happy ones.

JAC Cleaners

Here at JAC Cleaners we strive for perfection & will not stop until your home is clean to your standards & you are satisfied! We DO NOT offer any contracts of any kind because we believe our quality will be our contract every single time. We are committed to offering fast & reliable services at a price that makes sense backed with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not absolutely satisfied for any reason we will reservice the area within 24 hours of notification for FREE! We are Northeast Ohio's #1 trusted home cleaning & commercial cleaning company for the last 7 years in a row. Our Promise We Offer A True 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If our customers are not happy for any reason from our customer service to our quality of cleaning we will do EVERYTHING we can to make you happy after our mistakes. We strive to provide the best quality services & customer service to clients of all sizes. If there is absolutely any reason your are not satisfied we will come back to correct the issue within 24 hours! Why No Contracts Our Quality Of Services Is The New Style Of A Contract We are so confident that once we clean your house once you will want us to come back at least once a month every month! We pride ourselves on having the friendliest staff that is well trained & motivated to help clean your home. While allowing our customer service team being available 24/7 you can get a quote or book a clean with us 24/7 365 days a week.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by JAC Cleaners on Angi
    Choice Cleaning Pros

We understand that life happens. It's difficult to stay on top of making sure your carpet is vacuumed, dishes are done, laundry is done and bathrooms look and smell fresh all while working and taking care of the family. That's why we are here. Our prices are more than reasonable compared to our competitors, all while keeping the quality of our work exceptionally high. We don't believe in just throwing the dirt under the rug, we thoroughly clean your home and make it smell and feel fresh again all while using green products that are safe for you, your family and your fur babies.

My Girls Cleaning Company

My Girls Cleaning Company specializes in homes and commercial cleaning. We are compatible with pricing and take pride in all the work we do. My Girls has been in business for 2 years we are owner-operated and look forward to working with you!

2022 Super Service Award

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Ohio
    DOT
    01/15/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Our company offers residential and commercial relocation services. Services offered, but not limited to are: Loading/Unloading, Packing/Unpacking, Pre-Move Cleaning and Post-Move Cleaning, Driving Both Locally and Nationally and Low-Cost Junk Removal.