A Caserta Inc - Painting & Paper Hanging

Founded 1946 • With Angi since August 1997

The company was started by Albert Caserta, the father of the current owner, Donald Caserta. Cost is determined by the job....

Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor

Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor is a locally owned franchise servicing Northeast Ohio residents. Fresh Coat Painters,since 2004, is staffed with experience, professional craftsmen who will take the time to ensure quality painting and a pleasant experience for our customers. Fresh Coat specializes in both interior and exterior painting, deck staining/painting, power washing, cabinet refinishing/painting, and may other services. Hugh and Margaret Downs, the owners, would welcome the opportunity to work with you on your next home or office improvement project. Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor goes above and beyond the call of duty for the customers and it is truly "Painting Done Right". Schedule a free quote by calling 440-306-3264 or visiting our website at www.freshcoatpainters.com/mentor. We are excited to bring a "Fresh Coat" to Northeast Ohio and the Lake County area!

Offers by Fresh Coat Painters of Mentor on Angi
GT Painting

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. GT Painting is a small painting company that offers hands on work from me the owner. I employ 2 painters. GT PAINTING offers competitive pricing in several phases of cosmetic repair such as interior and exterior painting, drywall repair & finishing, plaster repair, wall resurfacing / skimcoating , wallpaper removal, and power washing. Quality finish, neatness and cleanliness are standard practice with GT PAINTING. I can make water damaged walls and ceilings look new again. Repairing old classic homes no problem for GT. Call Greg to schedule.

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 Ohio homes and businesses. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

08/29/2019

I did not get a response of any kind from this vendor. Not very business like. If you don't want the job, just say so. Don't ignore the customer.

Description of Work
Refinish deck

Category house painters

Do not recall any dealings with this customer .

09/15/2016

horrible. i never let them continue after the wall paper removal. never have i have ever seen such a filthy mess. did not protect the wall, cabinets and my floors are beyond description.and that is only a few of many comments. i do not advise you to use them

Description of Work
wallpaper removed and kitchen painted.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

07/21/2016

Overall, we are very pleased with the work they did. We could quibble that the bathroom walls did not end up ‘like new’ as some might prefer and that, after the work was done, I discovered a problem that I addressed on my own. The plaster did not come close enough to the new electrical workboxes that had been installed and the area between two workboxes was left rough. Caserta would likely have fi...

Description of Work
Caserta removed some hideous metallic wallpaper from the bathroom in our 1920’s Cleveland Heights house, repaired damage to the (concrete on metal lathe) plaster underneath and painted the walls, ceiling and trim. They also repaired sections of our kitchen ceiling that had been removed (and poorly repaired by me) when the house was re-plumbed several years ago.

Category plastering,wallpaper removal,interior painters

03/24/2016

Because of circumstances beyond Mr. Caserta's control, services were not performed.

Description of Work
Don Caserta answered my call almost immediately. He came and gave me several estimates to choose from. I was very pleased with his demeanor and knowledge of my project.

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

02/02/2015

Fantastic! Don and his company were very professional. He noticed and fixed things that I was not aware of, but would have noticed eventually. I will definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper, prepared walls, and painted bedroom. Repaired wall where old intercom outlet was located. Painted garage walls and cabinetry. Again repaired walls as needed. Repaired and painted an outside wall - downed tree damage.

Category interior painters

Includes upscale residential and commercial painting, wallpaper hanging, and most faux-finishes interior and exterior painting, plastering, drywall, staining & spray painting.