A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2006

3363 W 30TH ST

Cleveland, OH 44109

6 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. LICENSE #: CR06038435....

11/20/2006

ANTHONY & LORI D.

MEMBER UPDATE 1/28/08: A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES DID NOT RESPOND TO MY COMPLAINT CASE THROUGH ANGIE'S LIST UNTIL 1 YR LATER TO REMOVE HIMSELF FROM THE PENALTY BOX. I DISPUTE 2 THINGS IN HIS RESPONSE. THE FIRST BEING THAT HE IS LYING ABOUT THE DRAPES ALREADY DRAGGING THE FLOOR. I WOULD NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM IF I HAD ALREADY HAD THEM DRAGGING ON THE FLOOR. SECOND DISPUTE IS HE DID NOT GIVE ME THE DINING ROOM DRAPES. HE LEFT THEM ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE WHILE HE WAS PAINTING WHICH IS WHY THEY HAD PAINT ON THEM. I WILL NOT ACCEPT HIS OFFER AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO OTHER ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
HE REMOVED WALLPAPER AND PAINTED LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM. IT IS VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO GET HIM TO RETURN YOUR CALLS. WE SCHEDULED AN APPT FOR HIM TO COME OUT LAST SAT. BUT HE HAD HIS SON AND SAID HE WOULD TRY TO GET A BABY SITTER AND THEN CALL ME BACK. IT IS MONDAY AND I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM. IT TOOK ME ALMOST 2 WEEKS TO EVEN GET THE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY. I NEED TO HAVE HIM COME OUT TO ADDRESS A FEW ISSUES I HAVE WITH HIS WORK. HE TOOK DOWN OUR DINING ROOM DRAPES AND PUT THEM ON OUR DINING ROOM TABLE, IT WAS NOT UNTIL I PUT THEM BACK UP THAT I REALIZED THAT THERE IS PAINT ON THE SHEARS. ALSO, HE PUT THE CURTAIN RODS BACK UP AND THEY ARE TOO LOW (BOTH IN THE LIVING AND DINING ROOM) THEREFORE MY DRAPES ARE DRAGGING THE FLOOR.

Category interior painters

The drape rod was installed back into the original holes so they had to be dragging before. Nothing I can do about that. Sheers were taken down and removed from home by her so that they could be cleaned. Were not in the house when painting was taking place. There was no paint left over for touch-ups, left paint numbers so they would have the formula mix if needed. If there was paint on carpet, I will clean it. Anthony Avancini-Owner

06/02/2006

KAREN T.

Excellent, would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Scraped all loose and pealing paint, pressure washed house and repaired all damaged wood, caulked all cracks and holes, primed any bare wood and applied two coats of Sherwin Williams Super Paint. Cleaned and flushed gutters out. Debris and paint were removed from property.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Mihals Interiors

I have been in business for 25 years. I do interior painting, wall paper hanging, wall covering removal, along with light wall repair. I am a graduate of the Vermont School of Professional Paper Hanging. I service Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, Guaga, Lake and Portage Counties. I offer senior discounts. I am insured and offer free estimates and advice. When you call you will deal only with myself.

Offers by Mihals Interiors on Angi
    Painter Pros LLC

Painter Pros LLC specializes in painting, drywall, staining, lime-wash, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, PayPal

COMPLETE HANDYMAN SERVICES, PAINTING, DRYWALL, FRAMING, WINDOW REPLACEMENT, REPAIR & CLEANING, DOORS, ROOF REPAIRS, GUTTER CLEANING & REPAIRS, SIDING, FLOORING, PLUMBING REPAIRS, ELECTRICAL REPAIRS & POWER WASHING.