A-1 Affordable Plumbing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 1997

For affordability, quality work, and experienced local plumbers, turn to our Cleveland, Ohio, plumbing company first. A-1 Affordable Plumbing is a residential and commercial plumbing company specializing in service repair and installiation in the greater Cleveland area. We work hard to provide the most affordable pricing. Always striving to stay below the competitions price and provide superior service that exceeds your expectations....

Jimmy Jets

With over 30 years experience with plumbing needs, we have the know how and equipment to solve any of your emergency or maintenance needs. We offer Drain repair, Sewer cleaning, Sewer jetting, and Sewer repair. Have a leaky basement? We can solve that with quick and effective service the bigger guys don't give. We don't cut corners and we give you results that you deserve, guaranteed. Our quote fee is rolled into our service when you hire us. We offer night and weekend emergency services when necessary.

Offers by Jimmy Jets on Angi
Killeen Plumbing

Locally owned and operated company, providing all types of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Serving the western and southern parts of Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs. Additional DBAs - Killeen Plumbers, Killeen Plumbing Company.

Offers by Killeen Plumbing on Angi
Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you.

Offers by Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc on Angi

07/06/2021

Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional and will not do a good job. Office manager has a nasty attitude and is very rude.

Description of Work
Plumbing issue

08/04/2020

I am so thankful A-1 Affordable Plumbing has a relationship with my home owners warranty company. Billy is so knowledgeable about many plumbing issues and I was blessed with having him show up for my repairs. He explained my problems in a manner that I was able to understand and receive. He also answered many follow up questions I had. He even offered to clean the area he performed work on. For se...

Description of Work
Stabilize toilet (bolt and wax) to floor, replace bad tub spout, resolved water pressure issue.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners,drain cleaning

10/01/2019

They were chosen by my Home Warranty Company to do repairs covered under contract. It went perfectly. Appointment made quickly, plumber, Ralph, called prior to arrival and was on time. He fixed what needed fixing, and was on his way. My house was left clean with a minimum of fuss. My plumbing is all working great, could not ask for anything more.

Description of Work
Toilet Repair and Drain Snaked

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/30/2016

The cost is $175 and the toilet is free because of our home warranty. The service was fine. It was easy and there were no problems. They are very professional. I was referred to them by our home warranty company. The work they did was as expected. They were very responsive and they explained everything to me in an easy manner.

Description of Work
We use A-1 Affordable for plumbing. They came out yesterday and installed a kitchen faucet for me and they are going to be replacing a toilet.

06/25/2016

It was good. They were fair. We used a home warranty company. They were an A, I guess because we just had the deductible. They were pretty responsive.

Description of Work
We used A-1 Plumbing.

Category plumbing

Plumbing. Gas Lines & Water Heating Repairs.