PERFECTION LAWNS INC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2009

Since 1992, Perfection Lawns has been providing professional lawn service to homeowners in the Dayton area. Our focus is especially on making your lawn look trim and clean. Perfection Lawns is a family-owned local business. You can know that you will always be work with the same person. With Perfection Lawns, you are not an address; we know our clients by name....

Greg's Hauling

If your yard has become overwhelmed by junk and debris, you may not be sure where to start. Fortunately, you don't have to deal with the problem on your own. Greg's Hauling has been providing comprehensive junk removal service to residents of springfield, Oh. for over 20 years.We're a family owned junk removal company that takes pride in building relationships with our customers. We show up when we say we will, and we get the job done right. Reach out today to schedule an appointment.

Mann & Mann

Junk King Cincinnati

Junk King Cincinnati is an affordable, efficient and Eco-friendly junk removal and hauling service to clear unwanted clutter from your home or business. Serving the Cincinnati and Dayton Metro areas. Additional phone number - (513) 206-8945. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Junk King, Dayton P & J MCC Legacy Inc. Junk King recycles up to 60% of the jobs we do.

03/04/2018

I had Perfection for 3 years. They were okay, had some concerns. The only time my lawn was done mostly right was when the owner cut my lawn. I got a phone message saying that they were over whelmed with business, and they were dropping me from their schedule. I am retired and couldn't afford every week, they were cutting every 2 week, only last year. So, since I couldn't afford every week, they dr...

Description of Work
Lawn Service

08/25/2017

It depends on who comes out. The owner came out last time and did it and he does very well. He takes it serious. Sometimes there are younger guys, they do their job but that is exactly what they do, just do their job. Galen, the owner is more of a perfectionist which really makes sense. They are a decent company. They are reliable.

Description of Work
Lawn cut and trimmed.

01/02/2017

They did the mowing and did a good job. I have no complaints about the level of service I received. I just did not expect it to be that expensive.

Description of Work
I underwent surgery and was not able to mow alone so it was a quick decision to hire them. They did good work but it was quite expensive in my opinion. The surgery was unexpected so i did NOT shop prior to it. I needed my lawn mowed on a regular basis for a few months.

09/10/2016

It went very well. They were on time and cleaned up their mess. When I got home the bushes looked great.

Description of Work
They trimmed my bushes, cut down a dead tree and mowed my grass.

Category lawn service,tree service

05/14/2016

My mother is 82 and fanatical about her lawn and has always taken care of it herself...until she fell and broke her hip in early March. I knew that not being able to take care of her pride and joy would weigh on her and began the hunt for an honest, reasonable and reliable lawn service and found it in Perfection Lawns. The owner returned her call the same day and after hours. He came out the next ...

Description of Work
Mow and trim yard weekly

Category lawn service

MOWING, AERATION, MULCHING, EDGING, TOP SOIL, PLAINTING, SEEDING, LEAF CLEANUP, LANDSCAPE DESIGN, RENOVATION, AND SNOW REMOVAL

Lawn Chemical Application