Ashby Home Repair

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2005

I now work every where as far north as Muirfield and as far south as Circleville .Call text or email for further info . Thank you kindly .I have changed my contact phone number to make it easy for new customers to contact me for a timely response ....

Winchester Construction Services

General Contracting and Roofing in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas. We specialize in shingle roofing, metal roofing, low slope roofing (EDPM & TPO), exterior trim work, structural repairs, and much more.

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Mid-State Basement System

Mid-State Basement Systems is dedicated to providing basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, and foundation repair services that cannot be beaten anywhere else. From our transferable, warrantied solutions to our exceptional customer service, you can have full confidence in our team from start to finish! We offer time-tested solutions for wet basements, cracked foundations, and nasty crawl spaces, all installed with expertise and care. Mid-State Basement Systems aims to improve the lives of homeowners and businesses across the Greater Columbus area. Why Choose Us: -Reliable, warrantied solutions -Expert, trustworthy service -Locally-owned & operated business -Free, no-obligation estimates

05/05/2020

Mr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work.

Description of Work
Renovation of bathroom

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling,doors,foundation repair

11/08/2019

Perfect! Job well done, and I appreciate it very much!

Description of Work
Repair/Replacement of handrails

Category handyman service,home remodeling

04/20/2019

Pat was extremely responsive and understanding of our rushed timeline due to needing to put our house on the market. Pat was able to due the work on time and the floor looked great!

Description of Work
We needed flooring pulled up and replaced in our kitchen due to water damage.

Category flooring contractor

02/19/2019

Excellent work! I was and am so impressed by the quality of the work. Pat helped me pick out the correct door (insulation wise) and he was meticulous installing the door. I can honestly say that I’ve never seen such care and pride in the workmanship as Pat exhibited. This was the first time I used Pat and have used him on another project already.

Description of Work
I needed a door replaced from my kitchen into my garage.

Category home remodeling,doors

02/18/2019

Great. As always Pat delivers excellent service and excellent results. Reasonable price. Have had Pat do work at two houses now and I think he's the best in the business.

Description of Work
Second floor window replacement, repair existing damage, exterior plank repair and replacement; conversion of jacuzzi room into indoor dog quarters with access to closed in yard, related exterior finishes.

Category contractors,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

Kitchen & bathroom remodeling, all home repairs, basements, theme rooms, electrical & plumbing.

Roofing, siding, gutters & concrete.