Windows Plus

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2002

7040 Main St

Cincinnati, OH 45244

For more than 28 years Windows Plus has served more than 12,000 customers in the Cincinnati Area. We offer residential and light commercial service. We are fully licensed and insured. With an A+ rating with the BBB and an A rating on Angie's List, you can rest assured you will get high quality work and top notch customer service every time. 8 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional contact: Rick Young...

07/02/2019

Jeremy W.

Salesman (Michael) was very professional and initial quote was low pressure and quick (Much better than other window salesman!). Quotes were fair and after signing/providing deposit told windows would be ready in 8-10 weeks. After 10 weeks I contacted Windows Plus and they had screwed something up on their end but ended up having the windows installed about 2 weeks later. Installation went well. Everyone in the company is very nice and professional . Plan to use WIndows Plus for more windows in our home.

Description of Work
Replace four casement windows with 2 sliders

04/21/2019

Amy D.

Mike Cone was my sales representative. He came to my house and did the measurements. He was able to design the door on his ipad so I could see everything. He did not pressure me into costly upgrades. My old door was in very bad shape and it was the dead of winter. The door had to be custom made. I was quoted 6-8 weeks and it was installed exactly six weeks to the day. The installer was incredibly nice and professional. He cleaned up his mess and explained all the features of the new door.

Description of Work
Installed new patio door (French door style)

03/14/2019

Alan G.

The salesman was great and the installers did a good job. The windows have reduced my energy bill

Description of Work
Replaced windows

03/09/2019

Barbara C.

We hired Windows Plus to install two entry doors and two storm doors. They explained very clearly how the install would go and provided turn around times for all steps involved. We were very happy with the professionalism shown by both the salesman and the installer and will use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
Door installation

03/03/2019

SARA W.

Product quality is excellent. Brian did a very good job installing all the windows. We had 9 installed in Fall 2018 and the remaining installed in Feb 2019. Most of our windows are quite large (10 are 36 x 72 double hung, 3 are large sliders.) Two of the sliders now contain wonderful, easy-to-use mini-blinds inside the glass panes. We had a 40x60 slider converted to a double hung and had a new marble sill installed under another window. The initial process of ordering and measuring was very easy and efficient. The company is very flexible about installation scheduling. Highly recommend both the company and the product.

Description of Work
Replaced 16 old double-pane windows with new triple-pane

11/26/2018

Bill M.

Custom front door purchase and installation (going from a double door to a single door with side windows.) Professional operation with timely communication and responsiveness. Prompt fixing of a small issue after the installation. Price was less than comparable companies, but still way too expensive for a front door.

Description of Work
Front Door Purchase and Installation

05/22/2018

Eric C.

It is perfect. Chuck was here for 2 hours. Cleaned up like he was never here. My wife is very happy with the new door. That makes me happy.

Description of Work
Back Entry Door System with Internal Blinds

03/24/2018

oana K.

We wanted to replace the windows on one side of the house and, after massive research, had settled on Softlite windows. Windows plus are the only ones who install this brand in our area. The contractor came and gave us an estimate. We liked the product and the price was very competitive compared to the other estimates, so we decided to do the entire house. (We also had a 3-pane for the price of 2-pane deal). Scheduling the actual installation took time and there were some glitches with communication, but they were solved smoothly enough. The installation took one day and was handled very professionally. And the new windows proved to be worth every penny in the horrible winter we had this year! Plus, they provide amazing customer service after the installation. A screen door got off the rails (I banged my head into it) and they fixed it for free; one of the window panes was cracked and was replaced for free, covered by their all-inclusive warranty. All in all, a nice local company, very professional and personable employees, we would use again (but have no more windows to replace!) and have recommended them.

Description of Work
Window replacement

11/15/2017

Paul M.

From the salesman to the installation everyone was very professional and courteous. The installation went very well

Description of Work
Replaced all my windows with triple pane windows.

11/12/2017

Sylvia J.

During the entire process, including the installation work, all displayed a high level of professionalism. The windows and doors look beautiful, and really have picked up the quality and feel of my home. I began the order process in August, and the windows and doors were ready for installation around mid-October. The installation work was postponed by one day due to very heavy rain, but to make up for the loss of time the installation crew worked devotedly through a weekend to see everything to completion. Because of the sheer size of the project, I did not want to wait until a last-minute walk-through to check the work, so I did a walk-through on my own two days before completion, and made a list of a handful of items requiring adjustment. Those items were fully addressed before the installers left. There was one production error - a picture window that arrived with grids - and I was promised that this will be replaced with the clear window originally ordered very soon; Tim, one of the installers, noticed this before I did. He also voluntarily replaced a couple of screens that arrived slightly warped/damaged in transit, before I had to even request that. I was very impressed by the installers, Tim and Ben, in their abilities with carpentry and the various skills required to do the finishing work of actually fitting the windows and doors into their various frames across my home. They set up a workshop in my garage and did all of the detail work there that was required to finish around the windows and doors, both inside and outside the home; it became apparent to me how critical it is to have installers with these carpentry and finishing skills, that without the fine job that they did in this regard the quality of the windows alone would not have meant that much. My only "B" grade was assigned because I think that the communication could have been a little better at some points between the initial order and the installation date, just an update or two would have been fine, and also perhaps a follow-up call from the installation manager at the project's completion. The warranties are excellent, however, so I trust that any issues that appear will be resolved. An acquaintance who had purchased windows from Windows Plus prior to my ordering had verified for me that they do follow through with their warranties and live up to their promise of service. Another contractor I had in the home this last week was so impressed by the windows, he was asking me for the contact information for Windows Plus. I was glad that I paid a little more for what I think are truly high-quality vinyl windows and high quality doors - both the product and the installation.

Description of Work
Replaced all of the windows and doors in my home, 28 windows and six doors. All of the doors, except for one, also were replaced with the addition of storm doors (with sliding screens in the door). One window was replaced as a specially constructed Bay Window.

Category replacement windows,woodworking,doors

LUX Landscape Lighting

The right outdoor lighting transforms your property. At LUX Landscape Lighting, we design and install intricate, stunning architectural lighting portraits that add character to your home or business. With our comprehensive understanding of energy and control systems, and years of experience designing and installing landscape lighting systems, we guarantee you’ll be delighted with the new look of your property.

Coldstream Exteriors

With over 20 years of experience, our team can handle all of your homes exterior needs. From roofing and gutters, to siding and paint, our team has you covered. We offer a wide range of material choices, catering all services to fit the needs of our clients. We love working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s exterior and pride ourselves on reliability and delivering results our clients are proud of.

Nuvue Products Inc

Nu-Vue Products has a policy of selling and installing replacement windows on a "Best Value Guarantee." This guarantee is to install only the highest quality vinyl and aluminum windows from national manufacturers to give you the best value. This ensures that you get the best product and service from the start of your job to the finish and, most importantly, that you have someone to back your product for a lifetime with a full warranty. Schedule a free estimate for your replacement vinyl windows or Leaf Relief products by contacting us today in Cincinnati, Ohio. We guarantee quality, service, installation, and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Replacement Windows. Entry Doors. Patio Doors. Siding. Gutters. Storm Windows.