Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2014

11258 Cornell Park Dr Suite 612

Cincinnati, OH 45242

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors

09/24/2022

Bob S.

It has been a year since our contract - still trying to get what was promised and paid for. After over a year of same-day appointment cancels - they have no ETA on the damaged/defective items. Doors were installed dented and paint is peeling after 6 months. Owner and staff are rude and non responsive. Take a lesson and don’t lose your money to this scam. This is windows INDIRECT and you will be very unhappy you chose Windows Direct. See response after over a year of inquiries - no ETA available.

Description of Work
26 windows / 6 doors

Category gutter repair, replacement windows, doors

Not sure why you continue to give us negative reviews under fake names. Your products were installed perfectly by our install crews. You even stated that you hovered over them and they didn’t damage your door which has the smallest little dent in it that looks like it was done during shipping or at the factory. Once we knew about it we reordered the door right away. Not much more I can do for you. And I’m not sure how you can say that is a scam and being non responsive. We’ve communicated with you along the way and have continued to deal with your barrage of insults and screaming each time we speak with you.

09/14/2022

Cassandra C.

Everything went fantastic from quote to install. The salesman come out measured and showed me some samples. He then walked me through the quoting process and asked me if there was anything I wanted to change about my existing products. I’ll tell you I hadn’t even thought of it until he asked. We changed some styles of windows to better suite my needs. When I the windows got put in the crew was efficient and quick. They cleaned up after themselves and showed me how to operate the new product. Fabulous experience

Description of Work
Windows, entry door and sliding patio door

10/12/2021

DAWN G.

Pete came out on June 2,2021. quoted me a price. (went with payment plan. Pete said it be a soft hit, turn out it was a hard hit. Lie #1) told me it be 6-8 weeks. told me to call him if I ever need anything. Been longer than 8 weeks, so I called him July 28 and he gave me a number and told me to call this other guy to see what the hold up is Lie #2. They wanted to set up install on 09/01 but adv them I am only off on Wednesday so we move date to 09/15/21. Called at 9:07am. saying 20 min away. They didn't show up till 10:05. They didn't start taking things apart till 10:30. after an hour of work both Tyler and other worker went out and spent 1/2 hour outside on their phones. came back, worked another hour, then another 1/2 hour outside on their phones. another hour of work and another 1/2 hour outside on their phones. Tyler's assistant said they had to go because it was raining outside (I was sitting right there and there was no rain Lie #3). When I told Trinia this, she said they probably had another job to go to. Excuse me, I thought when they send people out for an install, it should be all day not 4 hours. then they said they be back tomorrow (I had to work the next day). so much for them saying most jobs are done in a day! Lie #4. SEPT 16TH - They were an hour late again arriving to the job. They left scrapes down the wall where they took off the tile of the old shower. Tyler seem upset when I ask if he was going to fix the gap at the bottom of the shower. His answer was I guess I can. Then I was told he forgot soap dish and the shelves. He said he have someone else call me. Someone named "Dan" stts he was a supervisor (never got a card stating that). came out on saturday to install the soap dish and shelves. and He also fixed the nicks that Tyler and his assistant left on my wall. Dan had to fix shower doors since it kept opening up on its own. Had to call Dan back out on Sept 22 to fix the caulk since it was gopped on the shelves and shower doors still was not staying closed. ***UPDATE*** My last bath is coming back out for a 3rd time on October 13 I saw grey spot while wiping down my stall, I seen missing caulking along the bottom of the stall. For the money that I spent, My last bath has been to my place more than I have been using my shower. If it hasn't been for my extra shower, I would be more ticked off. I feel I've been taken advantage of due to me being a woman. All I get is I am sorry, I feel I should be compensated for the lost time that I couldn't use my shower. I was afraid I was cause more damage if I would use it. I don't feel I had "pros" working on my shower. but to be lied to in front of my face saying it was raining outside when I wasn't. As many times as they have been out, I could have let Lowe's do it at a cheaper price then spending over $7700 for a small shower. that they couldn't complete in 1 day.

Description of Work
needed walk in shower to be replaced - My Last Bath is part of windows Direct

Category plumbing

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry you weren’t happy with your purchase. I forwarded this to management and someone will reach out promptly to go over any concerns

12/01/2020

Pat S.

The grids in windows wrong and the door could not be found. Ordered in July windows not put in till December. Was told 4 more weeks to get the replacement windows. Did not know when door will be in

Description of Work
4 windows 1 door

05/28/2020

erica R.

they are not installed yet, but the salesman Greg who came out was too notch. Even though he was running a little behind, he was very professional, informative and apologetic for being late. Very nice, knowledgeable and friendly guy. I would recommend him to anyone looking for windows.

Description of Work
Window replacement

09/07/2019

Susan S.

Both the sales and service were excellent! Pete was a highly professional salesman--while I didn't bite on his first estimate, he did respond to my counteroffer and made it work. I appreciated his friendliness, punctuality, and expertise. He treated me respectfully and demonstrated his product well. I had consulted several companies, and he was one of the main reasons I chose Windows Direct. On install day, Chris and his two-man team arrived promptly at 8AM and got to work right away. If they took breaks, I did not notice, as they moved efficiently and quickly through the job, finishing by 4PM. Despite the quick pace, they did not cut corners or provide shoddy work. Moreover, they worked cleanly, sweeping up and taking care with my walls and floors. While there were a few minor nicks and scrapes, I don't know how you could do that level of work without expecting to do a bit of touch-up at the end. Chris offered to do that work as well, but I gladly took care of it myself, as they had already exceeded my expectations. The caulking was done beautifully, both inside and out. Overall, I had a very positive experience with the company and its staff. A last minute call on the Tuesday before installation asking if I could have the install done the next day or Thursday instead of Friday because one of the crew could not work on Friday rattled me a bit, but ultimately did not take away from the the overwhelming number of positives in working with this company.

Description of Work
Replaced 21 vinyl double-hung windows (including 2 very large sliders)

05/06/2019

Angela D.

We had 18 windows replaced at our home. I’ll start with the good: The salesman Joe gave us an estimate in a quick fashion and was very responsive. The windows are in and look good after the caulk was repaired. The warranty is great compared to other companies. The bad: poor communication after windows were ordered. I called multiple times when they said the windows were going to be ordered and they kept extending the time frame and seemed annoyed when I called. When the windows came in, we set the date for install. The installers that came were subcontractors. The originally put in our windows and the caulking did not look professional on the brick (see pics below). I emailed about the issue and they kept trying to tell me how good it looked... but it clearly did not. They finally agreed to send someone out to fix it. We scheduled two days where I stayed at home waiting for someone to come fix the windows, with no call and no show. Finally the third scheduled appointment someone finally came and fixed the windows with a clear caulk. Happy with the windows now but I graded the company a C for the poor communication and punctuality.

Description of Work
Windows replaced- whole house

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad we were able to get your job just how you wanted it. Let us know if you need anything else

04/19/2019

Tonia M.

It went absolutely wonderful!! We love our new windows and door. Chris Brown & his helper James were fantastic. They were prompt and worked until the job was finished. They were very professional and knew what they were doing. I would recommend Chris to anyone needing a quality job completed. We look forward to having more work done with Chris. Scott & Tonia Moore

Description of Work
New Windows/Sliding Glass Door/Front Window

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and you were great to work with

03/29/2019

Mark D.

Excellent. Chris and his crew were very professional. He called to let me know their arrival time and once they arrived, he let me know how everything was going to work and immediately went to it. When working in my home, they laid blankets where they walked and worked. When upstairs they either took their shoes off or wore footies. Once they finished the installation, they cleaned everything up, took my old windows away and gave a demonstration on how the windows worked, when and where to provide maintenance to all windows. It was a very good experience.

Description of Work
Had 10 new windows installed at my home

Category replacement windows

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the review. We try our best to provide a great customer experience and take care of our customers home

02/13/2019

Larry B.

They were fabulous. Great experience from initial measurements and quote to completion of installation. Tony, the lead installer was fantastic. They were extremely efficient, completed the job in one day as promissed and left no mess. Most important, there were no costs added to Lee Thomas's original estimate!! Also, they offer a great warranty. Windows look and work great. I can already tell a difference in the house! Couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Replacement of all windows in rental home

01/10/2019

Matt C.

I couldn't be happier. The whole process was very smooth and they made sure I was confident in their company and products. We had received many quotes and felt like we made the best choice! The install team was very professional and efficient and cleaned up meticulously after. Makes even our older home seem new in every room!

Description of Work
Replaced windows and Front and Back entry and storm doors

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you for the review, and we greatly appreciate the business

11/24/2018

Tina S.

Salesperson and installers were very professional. Completed the project in less than a day.

Description of Work
replacement windows

11/21/2018

Linda G.

I was amazed on how fast and good the crew were from removing the old and installing the new then clean-up!!

Description of Work
Replaced 5 windows including a bay window.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and will be here if you need us for anything else.

10/17/2018

Sharon E R.

Wonderful. Great windows They look fantastic. They operate so much easier than our old wooden ones. The crew installing them did a great job. They cleaned everything up and took exceptional care to keep everything protected. I would highly recommend this company, the windows, and the installation crew. Thanks.

Description of Work
18 window replacements

Category remodeling, replacement windows

Thank you for the feed back and I'll let your install crew know how pleased you were with them. Thanks Chris

10/17/2018

Robert G.

They called before coming out, arrived on time, professional install and cleaned up before being paid. Replaced 3 double hung and one slider window.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows on my townhouse

10/11/2018

John M.

I am very impressed with the price, quality and installation of 14 new windows in my 24-yr old home. Windows Direct was so easy to do business with and Tony the installer did a wonderful job installing the Vanguard windows in my home.

Description of Work
Replacement Vinyl Windows

Thanks for your feedback

10/10/2018

Mary S.

Excellent! Patio doors and windows and bedroom windows replaced expertly. Installers were very knowledgeable and professional. They performed their work as scheduled and demonstrated how to operate sliding doors and windows and screens. They cleaned up everything and i didn’t have to do any work at all. I certainly will hire them again and highly recommend Windows Direct!! From start to finish there is no pressure to buy and the windows are awesome! I’m sure we will save money with these new windows and there is no glare from the hot sun anymore. Our house looks new with our new windows. A nice clean neat job well done! Thank you Windows Direct!

Description of Work
Sliding patio doors replaced and one bedroom window replaced

09/27/2018

Barbara O.

This was the 4th time we had Windows Direct provide doors and windows for our home and our rental properties. The service and quality has been excellent every time, from the initial sales experience with Frankie, talking to Cindy and Marcie in the office, through the installation with professional crews. They showed up timely, completed the installation when they said they would and left everything cleaned. They replaced one window in the rental house that broke a year after installation, no questions asked as it's included in their lifetime guarantee. I will definitely hire them again as the need arises.

Description of Work
Patio Door and 9 Replacement Windows

Category replacement windows, doors

You've been a loyal customer. And we appreciate the feedback. I'm going to have Lee send you a gift card for dinner on us. Enjoy! Chris

09/25/2018

Bob M.

Got a great price for windows. Received a quality window and they took great care with Window Installation.

Description of Work
Replaced all my windows

Thanks for the feedback Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business

09/13/2018

Connie R.

Could not have asked for anything better. Very friendly, courteous from everyone that I dealt with.

Description of Work
New windows installed

Category replacement windows

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I love casement windows with built in blinds. They looked great.

08/20/2018

CLARE A.

Very Well - Excellent Work and Easy to Deal With

Description of Work
Whole House Window Replacement

Category replacement windows

Glad to hear the feedback. If we can help with anything else don't hesitate to contact us.

06/27/2018

Dave M.

Had 13 windows replaced, everything went well. Only, they sent 1 person so he was there until 8.30 P.M.

Description of Work
New Windows

Category replacement windows

Sorry we had to work late to get it done. While a 2 man crew would have been preferable, we understand that arrangements are made with your work, moving furniture etc, so we had to do what we needed to do to get it done if someone gets sick or can't ,make it for some reason. Thanks for your understanding.

04/25/2018

Barb R.

We were very pleased with the salesman, the price and the installers. On the day that the Windows were installed the crew arrived on time and quickly got to work. They were very neat, organized and efficient. They cleaned everything up before they left. We are very pleased with the quality of our windows.

Description of Work
We had. New Windows installed in our house and a new French door.

Category replacement windows, doors

Thats great to hear Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We truly appreciate your business and review. Let me know if I can help you with anything in the future.

04/15/2018

William G.

Windows took 9 weeks before install. Lack of communication on status of order. No office staff / sales representative contacted after sale to follow up. Caulking around windows did not appear professional.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category replacement windows

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Im truly sorry you felt your experience was less than stellar. From our documentation on our signed completion survey and after the install follow up call, you stated and signed off that our installers did an "excellent job and worked well together" If your not totally satisfied with the caulking please let us come out to correct any issues.From the attached photos it looks minor and should be easy for us to correct... I'll have the office staff reach out to you tomorrow. Also thanks for your feedback on the lack of communication on the order status. We typically order the windows and call you when we have the completed window and materials in hand. I'll take a look at our processes and consider more communication while we are waiting for the products to be custom made. Thanks again for your business and we guarantee prompt service after the install!

03/02/2018

Richard S.

Went very well; was a three day effort. Crews were professional, courteous, and skilled. Very pleased with windows and patio door which are high quality. Salesman and office staff were very responsive and knowledgable.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows and a patio door with 2 side panels

Category replacement windows

Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the business and your review. !

Americas Best Choice/Dayton

At America’s Best Choice, our industry professionals have partnered with leading manufacturers throughout the United States to bring homeowners exceptional quality, exceptional prices and energy efficient products that will save you money. We are truly the best choice for home renovation and repair in Dayton, Ohio. The America’s Best Choice warranty offers exceptional protection and coverage provided to every customer. Each customer receives a manufacturer’s warranty that includes a Lifetime Warranty, and covers operation, parts and seal failure type of items. Customers also receive an additional supplemental warranty. The supplemental warranty adds lifetime accidental glass breakage and also provides lifetime warranty for our installation.

2022 Super Service Award

The Gutter Magician Inc

The Gutter Magician System is the most effective complete replacement product on the market. The Gutter Magician System is guaranteed to be maintenance free, gutter protection system because of the larger full trough seamless gutter along with the larger 3"x4" down spouts and a fascia board mounted hood. Our system offers a life time clog free guarantee. The key to our system is the Nylon tripled fastened gutter (every 24") bracket which is guaranteed to not pull away or sag from the home. Every job is quality inspected by a field inspector. Additional email - reene@guttermagicianogc.com.

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Cincinnati

Cincinnati’s unique vibe is as fluid, fast-paced, and sprawling as the mighty Ohio River, so when you’re looking for a remodeler near you in Cincinnati, you want one that can meet you where you are. At Improveit Home Remodeling, our Cincinnati window replacement and bathroom remodeling crews serve the entire Cincinnati metro area, including: Middletown, Lebanon, Mason, and other northern Cincinnati suburbs Wilmington and Hillsboro and areas to the east Harrison, Ohio, Batesville, Indiana and other Western Ohio and Southwest Indiana areas Northern Kentucky suburbs, including Florence, Covington, and Independence Like your busy life in the Queen City, our vinyl window replacement and bathroom remodeling doesn’t stop at the border. No matter where you are in the area, if you’re looking for Cincinnati bathroom remodeling and window replacement, Improveit is ready to update your home.

General Remodeling