Weickert's

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2007

9949 Springfield Pike

Cincinnati, OH 45215

8 Employees, jobs are priced individually, no travel costs. Weickert's Hardwood Flooring Company requires a deposit to begin work with remaining balance due upon completion.

12/19/2019

Keith H.

I was trying to cram a carpet cleaning session in before hosting a Christmas party. I reached out on a Monday for service that week. They apologized but were not able to get me on the calendar. They were very responsive and I did not have to wait long to hear back which was great considering I was on a time crunch. I will reach out to them in the future. Thanks!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

06/03/2019

Jae P.

We are pleased with the work completed and will definitely be using Weickerts in the future for any of our flooring. Customer Service was excellent, pricing was very reasonable and there Customer service is awesome. They were very prompt, showed up as planned and did a wonderful job cleaning up after the work was completed.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Repair and Match to existing Flooring

01/25/2019

sally H.

The gentlemen were friendly, professional and prompt. I was completely satisfied with the job done. I would recommend Weikerts and use them again

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, hardwood floor

10/01/2018

Michael B.

Excellent! The Weickert's team was flexible on scheduling the project, and then exactly maintained the proposed timeline (7 working days) from start to finish. The team was very friendly and knowledgeable, fully explaining everything that was to be done. During the project, they cleaned up at the end of each day, and at the finish, the level of residual dust was MUCH less than I was anticipating for a project this size. The end results were excellent - you cannot tell where the new floor was laced into the existing, and the finish is top notch.

Description of Work
Added white oak hardwood flooring to two rooms, and refinished existing hardwood flooring in adjacent areas to match color and finish.

10/01/2018

Linda A.

Excellent!!! The office kept in-touch. The floor technicians were prompt, courteous, kind, knowledgeable. Started the process as scheduled on time and finished as scheduled. Very, very happy with the superior finished product!!!

Description of Work
Hardwood floors in bedroom, hall and upstairs steps sanded, refinished, stained, and polyurethane. Shoe moulding, stair scotia, and transitions to carpet cut, stained and installed new.

09/24/2018

Susan K.

Prompt and Professional service throughout.

Description of Work
Refinish Hardwood Floors

07/15/2018

Andrew S.

Weickert's was professional from beginning to end. They gave us a quote in a timely manner, and the scheduling process was very simple. The man who came to test finish colors was friendly, and gave me feedback on how different finishes/colors would work with my specific flooring type. The work was completed while we were out of town, in the exact time frame we agreed on, after we left their provided lockbox on the back door. We came home to fresh and beautiful floors. We are so happy with the finish and the floors look like new. There was one small flaw where something fell into one of the layers of poly, but they set up a day to come back and touch up that area free of charge. Thanks, Weickerts!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor refinishing

04/19/2018

art M.

Two gentlemen arrived on schedule, explained the process and proceeded to do a wonderful job. The carpet was dry cleaned with their special process. The carpet looks wonderful, not quite new but very nice.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, hardwood floor, upholstery cleaning

02/28/2018

Leo M.

Final coat of polyurethane had numerous imperfections. A team was back at the house within a few hours and immediately resolved the problem. Quality of final job was excellent.

Description of Work
Wood Floor Refinishing

12/11/2017

John B.

Weickert's flooring team of Calvin and Brian were prompt, professional and polite. They moved along quickly, were cognizant of our concerns and the daily schedule at home, so kept out of the way as much as possible. This enabled us to use all our appliances with very little interruption. During install, they even looked for boards that were especially nice to look at (floor was hickory, so had different looks), asked us if we liked them and placed them in high traffic areas. A few days later, we noticed a board had split so called them back. The guys came back out and replaced the board quickly and smoothly. Any future flooring I have done will be with Weickerts!

Description of Work
Install a hard wood floor throughout main level of home; eight rooms with about 1000 sq ft in total.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

11/24/2017

Wagner T.

They were professionals all the time, since the visit to prepare the offer until the final finishing layer. They didn’t have the best price, but I decided to contract the company with better response, I mean on time response and explain everything in details.

Description of Work
Floor Refinishing.

11/20/2017

judith H.

Fantastic. The floors are absolutely beautiful. Brian and his father do terrific work. The sander they use is super powerful with a vacuum attachment that left no dust to deal with. They told me they'd start on Monday and I'd be back in Saturday morning and that was exactly how it went. Lovely to work with John Buerger on the sales side as well. I will definitely recommend Weickert's if you want beautiful floors as well as a great experience. THANK YOU!!

Description of Work
Mid Century Ranch - Carpet and staples removed in the Living room, Dining room and corridor. The floors were sanded , stained and then applied with 2 coats of polyurethane. Stained toe shoe was also installed in the area that previously had carpet.

11/18/2017

Ann S.

Communication with the front office was spotty, they forgot about the Angie's list discount and miscommunicated the date the carpet would be ready, but they were very nice and delivered the carpet for me. The rub is beautiful and looks/smells new. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
clean oriental rug with pet urine odor cut new padding to size

Category oriental rug cleaning

10/15/2017

Sheila D.

They did an excellent job. There were prompt, courteous and very professional.

Description of Work
I had my dining room and hall way carpets cleaned.

10/11/2017

Mike C.

Great experience! Brian (Installer) was very skilled and detail oriented. Came on Saturday to finish job and ended up staying until 5:00 pm. Cleaned up after install - no mess! A little more expensive than some other estimates....but well worth it for the quality of service we received.

Description of Work
Took up carpet in two rooms and installed hard wood.

10/09/2017

Jeanne D.

John came to our house to give us an estimate and provide a date of service. He was punctual and professional. Our floors look fabulous and we really like the stained wood register covers. We could not have asked for a better job. We had our kitchen, dining room and foyer done.

Description of Work
We had our floors sanded,stained and polyurethaned.

08/07/2017

MICHELLE W.

It all went very well. It took them about a week. They visited once. Their communication was via email from the manager, of course, the workers were here every day and they were fantastic. The work was beautiful, and we recommend them to other people. We actually already have called them.

Description of Work
They refinished our hardwood floors. They sanded them and redid them.

Category flooring contractor

07/31/2017

Tina E.

The gentlemen who came to my home were fantastic - very professional and took their time. I wasn't; however, as pleased with the receptionist who answered the phone. She was very short and curt - not friendly.

Description of Work
Cleaned sofa and loveseat

Category upholstery cleaning

07/14/2017

Jim A.

Perfect...was most impressed with the minimal dust...basically the house was no more dusty than when it's ready for it's bi-monthly dusting. I left them to themselves when I went on vacation for a week with no issues. They came, quoted, we agreed to their terms (50% down and 50% when done), We booked well in advance, they did not charge our c/c until they started, charged balance when done, updated us half way through the week, contacted us as needed (minimal). About as simple as it could be. They did not move furniture as I did...I assume if I could not have, they would have had an optional solution for me.

Description of Work
Sanded and refinished hardwood flooring

Jane G.

They did my carpeting in my house about three years ago. I usually have it done right before Thanksgiving. What stands out most to me is their honesty.I had a chair, and I wanted them to clean the upholstery and he told me that honestly, the stains in there would not really come out all the way. I thought that was really remarkable because he wasn't going to charge me money to clean it when and he knew ahead of time that the stains in there were not going to come out because they had been in there so long. So that was something that stood out to me.

Description of Work
They did my carpeting.

Jane G.

I don't exactly remember the price, but it was over a hundred dollars but not much over the 100. They did a great job. There was some stains on the carpet and my mother she is 95. I believe she had spilled some hot chocolate by her recliner and they got that all out.I was surprised and so was the real-estate agent. I've been using them for years.

Description of Work
They did Carpet cleaning for the living room, bedroom, and office.

Jane G.

I keep having the service provider because I know I can trust them.They are reliable, and they do a good job. They were awesome. I do intend for them to come back.

Description of Work
They did Carpet cleaning.

05/02/2017

KATHLEEN H.

Material showed up on time. Install guys showed up on time, worked long days and left the place clean. They stuck to the schedule, and any changes to the routine were communicated clearly. They feathered the new wood in seamlessly to the old, and the cut-in around our stone hearth has to be seen to be believed...there ARE craftsmen out there! Same father/son team did the finishing, which took a solid work week. This floor is now the best piece of furniture we own. I hated to cover it to finish the kitchen remodel. During the process John Buerger remained in (mostly text) contact to answer questions.

Description of Work
We decided to run hardwood throughout the first floor, to match the existing 25% hardwood. Hired Weickert's after getting quotes from the top 3 companies on Angie's List. Weickert's was the middle in terms of price, but the company rep, John Buerger, made a good impression and provided some sound recommendations based on our situation and timing.

03/26/2017

Mark S.

Brian and Clarence did an absolutely fantastic job installing our hardwood floors. They were pleasant, personable, hard working, organized and efficient. We were throughly impressed with there skills, attention to detail and work ethic. They did a wonderful job and we are so pleased with the end result.

Description of Work
We had some 1600 sq. ft. of hardwood flooring installed in our home.

02/11/2017

Priscilla N.

They did a wonderful job. I was on a very tight timeline, and they did it. Very accommodating with an very tight timeline.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring.

Fabulous Floors of Cincinnati

Resurfacing only 99 cents per square foot! This remarkable Fabulous Floors ® system brings back the beauty and character of your hardwood floors by gently buffing minor nicks and scratches in your floor's finish, without sanding away precious wood. Then adding a protective polyurethane finish to bring out the natural color and shine. Your home is a reflection of you. Your taste! Your Style! By restoring your hardwood floors to their original luster, you add beauty and value to your home. We also offer traditional refinishing and installation at discounted rates.

2022 Super Service Award

Lovell's Hardwood Flooring

One of greater Cincinnati's only CERTIFIED Angie's List hardwood flooring contractors located in Ft. Thomas, KY. We are family owned and operated. We offer new hardwood floor installation and existing hardwood floor refinishing. Call today for your free in-home estimate. We under promise and over deliver!

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration

Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is quick to arrive. Years of experience have made us the area's experts on that kind of large loss. Limited Liability Company (LLC). Owned by Mr. James L. Olmstead. In case of fire or water damage emergency, 24-hour disaster response team available. Award winning. We specialize in Carpet, steam, floor, upholstery, drapery, auto, tile & grout cleaning, pet stains, grout sealing, vinyl strip, air duct cleaning, mold removal, basement waterproofing, fire & smoke damage restoration. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens!

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Hardwood Floor Refinishing, Sales, Installation & Repairs. Carpet Cleaning & Installation. Remodeling - Kitchen & Baths. Floor Cleaning, Polishing & Waxing.

n/a