WARDWAY POOL & GRILL SUPPLY

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

4555 BRIDGETOWN RD

Cincinnati, OH 45211

Family owned and operated since 1981, Wardway provides high end barbecue grills and service, Bioguard Pool Care products, Gas Fireplace sales & service...

09/09/2015

Greg S.

August 7th and no one shows so my wife calls them and finds out the parts were back ordered and they would call us when they came in. Called 7 days ago and inquired into the order and was told they would need to look into it and call me later that day with a schedule. No reply at all so I have waited almost two months in the middle of grilling season for a company who cannot even call us back! This is a large 52" built in grill, not one that can be taken somewhere for service. Ugh.

Description of Work
We contacted this provider over mid July (almost two months) ago with model number of gas grill and the parts needed. They called us back and made an appointment for August 7th as they needed to order the parts.

08/24/2015

Edward A.

Actually I've used them a couple times over the years. Purchased a Ducane Grill, which was at the time a better-grade U.S. made grill. It has lasted close to 20 years. In the purchase reviewed above, I went back to Wardway for some parts, to partially refurbish--the heating grids in the firebox, and the burners. They walked me through the install. SO far, it has worked just fine ever since. They also re-paint grills, and I'm thinking of having that done. They re-fill grill gas tanks, which is convenient if you are in Green Township, Cheviot or Westwood. Ducane merged into Weber, and now Wardway sells and services Weber, I think, and also sold the Green Egg style grills when I last visited. They have a helpful, small business atmosphere. Unless they are two deep at the counter, you will not stand around waiting to be helped. Finally, they have a service station which sells specialty fuels like racing gas, and also 91 octane pure gasoline for street driven cars. I tried the 91 octane pure gas in my car, which specifies premium fuel only. I did not notice any difference.

Description of Work
Originally--20 years ago--sold me a Ducane gas grill. Most recently, within last year or so, sold me parts to refurbish grill.

05/03/2015

Gary W.

Great place - Friendly people who know what they are doing

Description of Work
Helped locate grill parts

11/17/2014

Joyce T.

Gas valves on my two Charmglow gas grills were not working. They installed two new ones and the next day was able to grill outside even in cold weather. They did a great job. Would definitely hire them again should any problems come up.

Description of Work
Installed two new gas valves for outside grills,

06/10/2014

Tammy J.

It went very well. The services were provided as expected, and the grill works great! New life for a grill that seemed destined for the ever growing trash heap!

Description of Work
They repaired my gas grill.

04/07/2014

BRUCE R.

They came out and picked up my grill, took it back to their shop to work on it, and brought it back to me a couple days later. I was kind of surprised they agreed to come pick it up, since my house is a good 40 minutes or so away from them. They cleaned it thoroughly and replaced a part that was causing parts of the grill to run pretty hot. They had estimated it would take a week, but it took them only a couple days to bring it back. I used the grill yesterday and it worked great. They were very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They cleaned my grill and replaced a part that was causing parts of the grill to burn pretty hot.

11/07/2012

Ginny V.

Kevin is very pleasant on the phone, easy to talk with. We closed later than normal because we plan on relining the pool next spring. Tow employees arrived, and winterized the pool, and covered it - replacing two of the bolts. I have scheduled a fresh start opening with Wardway for next spring. I hope to keep this service long term. Our last pool service man retired and we tried several others before finding Wardway.

Description of Work
closed and winterized inground pool for the season. removed some leaves, and repaired two bolts that held the cover down. No chemicals added due to future plans to reline the pool. Price was a bit more than I have paid in the past with other companies expecially since we didn't have any water additive chemicals, but the workers were pleasant, and completed the task efficiently.

08/03/2012

DENISE B.

They're fine. They repaired the grill like they said, and they also came right over to repair the burners right away.

Description of Work
Had them recondition my very old grill.

08/06/2010

MARY M.

I did call the company after he came out and requested a return call. He called me back when he was on another service call. I felt that went above and beyond.

Description of Work
He came out for an estimate. He informed me of various service issues with my pool.

03/12/2006

ED B.

They were very customer service oriented helping me with my pool the first season I owned it. They came over and pulled the tarp off as well as walked me through pool maintenance.

Description of Work
They deliver the fuel for our furnace. They also supply us with chemicals for our swimming pool as well as parts.

Perkins pools llc.

NOW accepting all credit cards as of Jan 1st. 2019. BBB Acredited. Imagine fiberglass pool dealer and installer. With over 30 years of combined experience we are committed to providing excellent service to the tri-state area. We design, build, renovate, and repair all swimming pools. Allow us to bring your pool needs and wants to reality. We are committed to serving you! Insured, friendly, and time sensitive.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Grill cleaning and repair, Pool water testing and service, gas fireplace service, refill propane & CO2 tanks, helium tank rental, Heating Oil and Propane delivery for home, commercial, farm.