Victory Air Mechanical, LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2010

2704 Hyannis Dr.

Cincinnati, OH 45251

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 60 years of combined experience in every aspect of the HVAC Industry, we're confident you'll love the way we take care of our customers, as well as back our products and services. We are fully insured, bonded, licensed, and registered in the states of Ohio and Kentucky. We offer 24 hour emergency service. Call us today!...

07/01/2020

Ed R.

Great, these guys where very organized, pleasant, clean, informative and made sure everything was just right. .If anyone needs A/C or heating done, don't hesitate to use them.

Description of Work
Replace central air system..

02/18/2020

Daniel S.

They were extremely helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
Cleaned & Serviced Boiler. Checked system operation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity to serve your HVAC need. We appreciate your business

10/28/2019

Elizabeth B.

Very well. Everything that was done was explained to me. I was told how to care for the condensate pump and how often to clean it. I appreciate the explanation of why I should get my furnace cleaned regularly. They were super nice and friendly. I would hire again. I also agreed to have my furnace cleaned for the winter and they will mail me reminders for furnace and air condition in future months. Good company. Good people.

Description of Work
install condensate pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for your kind words! It was a pleasure to serve you.

03/16/2018

Ken G.

It was good. No problems. All of their work were excellent. They are trustworthy.

Description of Work
I always use them for air conditioning and furnace for quite a few years.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for all the years of business you have given to us. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated.

03/14/2018

Grace H.

It went great. I have used them for several years and never had an issue. They are very professional and do a great and complete job.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for allowing us to serve your HVAC need and for all the years of loyalty. It is truly a pleasure.

03/14/2018

Ed F.

It went wonderful. They are very good.

Description of Work
Worked on my furnace and heat pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for trusting in us for all your HVAC needs.

10/11/2016

kathy R.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for your support and trust in our company to serve your HVAC needs.

09/19/2013

Ben D.

Tom came out quickly, and was very professional. He quickly diagnosed the problem, and worked fast to correct the issues. I appreciate that he took the time to explain how to fix the problem myself in the future, which will save me money. Victory Air is my go-to for our AC/Heat needs!

Description of Work
Removed water that had accumulated in the drainage pan, unclogged the drain, and got the AC up and running. Our AC unit is in our attic, which was not a problem for Victory Air.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for you kind words and for the opportunity to serve your HVAC needs

02/08/2012

Ben D.

We are extremely happy with the service provided. Tom and an assistant (sorry, can't remember his name!) from Victory Air spent about 2.5 hours thoroughly cleaning and inspecting every part of our home's boiler system. We had just purchased the house and had never used a hot water heat system before, so we appreciated the extra time that Tom took to explain how everything works and how to deal with issues that may come up. He went above and beyond what we expected, especially considering the lost cost. We couldn't be happier, and will definitely use Victory Air in the future.

Description of Work
The boiler and steam heating system in our 1925 house was inspected and cleaned before turning it on for the winter season.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for allowing us the opportunity to serve your HVAC needs.

A1 Heating & Cooling

Local HVAC technician who aims for quick, affordable, but most importantly quality work 100% of the time. I've been in the business for 5 years now, unlike some I take a lot of pride in my work. I love what I do, make people comfortable in their own home!

Valentino HVAC and Electrical Contracting

At Valentino Contracting, we take great pride in our ability to provide our customers with the best products and services in the industry. Our skilled technicians will quickly diagnose your problems, and provide you with the most cost effective repair available. If it is determined that replacement may be a better, or the only option, we will provide you with the knowledge you need to select equipment and materials that will give you the best return on your investment. There are no high pressure salespeople to contend with, and we will actually encourage you to take your time making such an important decision. While our peers in the industry think we are crazy for leaving a home without forcing a contract, we are more than confident in our pricing, and have no problem allowing our customers the opportunity to get multiple quotes. If you are looking for a company that will treat you with the respect you deserve, look no further.

Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family.

Offers by Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air  on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We take your residential, commercial, or industrial project from conception to completion, and provide excellent service and maintenance through the life of the system. We are a Daikin dealer who services all makes and models of HVAC equipment, including: air-conditioners, gas, oil, and electric furnaces, boilers, heat-pumps, geo-thermal systems, attic vents, and whole house fans. We also service indoor air quality products.