VALLEY MOVING & STORAGE INC

Founded 1950 • With Angi since February 2002

9436 READING RD

Cincinnati, OH 45215

18 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. THE COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. A ONE TIME TRAVEL CHARGE DOES APPLY. THE MOVING TIME STARTS UPON ARRIVAL AT THE FIRST STOP AND ENDS AT TIME OF DEPARTURE FROM THE FINAL STOP. WE DO REQUIRE A 2 HOUR MINIMUM ON ALL MOVING JOBS. THE HOURLY RATES ARE THE SAME MONDAY THRU SATURDAY....

08/25/2021

libby A.

Amazing movers. Super nice office staff (Misty and Penny), arrived on time, very courteous, considerate of both my stress and of my things, don't sub-contract out, guys don't complain, ask what they can do to help me all along the way, didn't break anything. Adam, the owner, is wonderful. Calm, efficient, problem-solver and the rates were very reasonable. I will never use anyone else. It was like having very talented friends move you.

Description of Work
Multiple moves from one apartment to a condo

11/06/2020

Marci B.

Excellent! Guys were true professionals! They worked hard and carefully. They did some extras like hooking up my washer and dryer and changing the dryer hose. Misty in the office was really sweet and very accommodating. I originally requested 3 guys for 4 hours. I changed to 4 guys for 2 hours. They were completely accommodating when it ended up taking 5 hours. The extra time it took was not a reflection on the guys, rather a poor judgment on my part. We had a minor misunderstanding on the bill, but Misty worked hard to resolve things and make sure I was happy. I felt like my belongings mattered, and that I mattered. I would and will recommend Valley to my friends and family.

Description of Work
They moved me

05/07/2019

Karen K.

Highly recommend!! Owner did estimate for our local move. We have specific dates we needed. They anticipated rain so they doubled up on trucks and crew to get it done that day! Nothing damaged at all. Finished just before the skies opened up!!! Ended up costing less than the estimate.

Description of Work
Local move of big furniture and already boxed items.

09/05/2018

Thomas B.

Can’t say enough about the fantastic job they did in terms of punctuality, careful handling of items from loading to unpacking, work ethic, and courtesy. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality moving company.

Description of Work
Moving household goods

Category moving companies, home & garage organization

08/13/2018

Kathy G.

Excellent. Not only did the guys move my furniture in a timely manner but they put it back together better than it was before. Polite. Great job. Thanks so much.

Description of Work
Moving from one condo to another

06/20/2018

Donna B.

We had used Valley in the past and were very pleased so called them again. They were very busy and unable to get to us for a couple of weeks. We needed services before that so had to go elsewhere.

Description of Work
Small moving job

05/02/2018

Hari T.

Excellent Moving Company! Punctual, friendly and professional from office to Movers. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moving from current home to new home - 4 BDRM to 5 BDRM

03/14/2018

Valerie H.

Valley Moving and Storage was great to work with! Misty, office manager, was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The movers were timely, professional, hard working and courteous. They did a great job and we would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Move larger items from house & storage units to new house

03/10/2018

Samaria G.

Our movers, Adam, Jay, and JT, were outstanding! Very professional, fast, and strong. They didn’t damage any of our belongings or walls in either house. They also took down and set up several items that had to be taken down to move. In addition they unboxed and placed several pieces of furniture that were new in their original boxes. They also moved a piano for use. They worked extremely hard for 10 hours and only took a 20 minute break. Worth every penny.

Description of Work
Moving houses

11/10/2017

brian L.

Valley Moving and Storage were amazing! Before they move they were patient with us as our closing date kept getting switched around and times were changed. Misty and the office staff were understanding and really tried to work with us. When we were down to needing to get the job done in just one day on a tight schedule, they worked with us and were very efficient. Dustin and Adam and all the crew were courteous, helpful and respectful. Our things were moved carefully and they didn't mind when I changed my mind about placement in a few rooms. Nice job! We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moving our home and 2 storage units to a new property.

10/02/2017

Scott B.

Everything went exactly as communicated and planned. The 4 guys with the 2 trucks were very careful with our stuff and were nice. They didn't stop at all - even after 10 hours. Felt confident from the initial communication with Misty on the phone for the quote, confirmation with her, and then the guys moving our housewares. Great job!

Description of Work
Moving - 4 movers with 2 trucks.

09/23/2017

Gwyn A.

Four guys worked extremely hard, were polite and professional.

Description of Work
Moving to a new house after 30 years.

09/23/2017

Gwyn A.

Excellent. The four men worked extremely hard and fast and were very professional.

Description of Work
Moving of residence to a new location after 30 years.

08/31/2017

Paul D.

Very pleased with the woman i spoke with. Very nice and helpful. They were booked up for 4 weeks so I could not use them as I need it done sooner. So far all the other moving services refused to help. Thank you, I will consider you in the future for any of my moving needs.

Description of Work
Looking for help on an eviction for a set-out. Just moving all contents of property to the curb.

08/14/2017

David H.

Took way too long. They did not provide correct size truck thus some things were not moved

Description of Work
Moving my home

08/03/2017

Luigina B Y.

Movers: polite, professional, lovely young men. Move went well. They solved problems involved in the moving of these pieces. Homeowner on the other side of the piano move was impressed, too. This was very helpful as I was having a total knee replacement the next morning.

Description of Work
Movement of large pieces. Moving a piano to another home.

07/31/2017

Lisa L.

Movers were friendly, hard-working, expert. Only complaint is that when we called to schedule they didn't inform us about somethings we needed to know as we are inexperienced movers.

Description of Work
Moving entire household

06/29/2017

Diane K.

Super! Efficient and didn't waste time.

Description of Work
Moved me from my apartment to new home. Guys did a great job! Extremely satisfied. Totally worth the money spent

Category moving companies, storage units

06/19/2017

Virginia B.

Went wonderfully! The movers were on time, friendly but professional, did a super job. The estimated time was spot on. I will hire them again when we move the things from storage.

Description of Work
Needed to move a one bedroom apartment to a storage unit.

06/07/2017

Michael V.

Adam was prompt to come out and give a quote the same day I called. They loaded our furniture one day and next day drove to Columbus; therefore, we had two different crews. Both crews were very professional, helpful, and courteous. They took great care with our furniture. The office staff were very professional and helpful as well. I would absolutely recommend Valley Moving Company.

Description of Work
Move household furnishings from Cincinnati to Columbus

05/04/2017

Linda H.

Adam was professional and courteous. He had a crew of 5 total, and they worked diligently on an all day job. I would recommend this company for your local move!

Description of Work
Moving from a high rise condo to a house.

05/03/2017

CARL M.

They were fantastic and very professional!

Description of Work
Valley moved my daughter from an apartment in Hyde Park to another apartment nearby.

01/30/2017

Bob C.

Really great experience for a move! I am so glad I used Angies List to source these guys, and then lined them up for the move. I highly recommend them. They list their travel and hourly prices and let you decide how many guys you want. They will consult with you to jointly determine what makes sense. In my case, I had a good idea what I needed so I made the arrangements over the phone for 3 guys, 1 medium truck, showing at 8:30am on a weekday. Seth, Ron and Jim showed promptly and immediately got to work after a quick walk through the rooms. It was a wet, snow flurry day, so they laid down carpets and throws and were very careful to not track mud or moisture into the house. They explained that they don't insure moving TVs, but they also reassured me that they regularly move big flat screen TVs and have never broken one. They wrapped them, moved them, and nary a scratch! They had everything from all rooms out of the house and packed in the truck within 90 minutes. The move in was just as painless to me. They put everything wherever I wanted it. They hauled heavy wardrobe boxes individually on their backs up stairs and down stairs to the basement. They made this move so easy on me, and nothing was broken! They were done between 11:30-12:00. Seth, Ron and Jim were conscientious, took pride in their work, and we had fun joking and laughing together. I was so happy to use a family-owned mover that has been in our area for years. You can believe the good reviews on Angies List, because that was my experience as well. And, at a fair, competitive price.

Description of Work
Move furniture and house contents from one house (old) to another (new). Distance only 9 miles between the two. 13 rooms plus basement and garage. Small amount of furniture, since donated most of it, and planned to buy new furniture at new place.

01/23/2017

Steve P.

They were very good. They were prompt. They were efficient and very pleasant.

Description of Work
They did a move for us.

10/24/2016

Christy T.

Very well...we would recommend them to family and friends

Description of Work
Move from one home to another

Category moving companies, home & garage organization

Stars and Stripes Movers

Local delivery, local moves. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

A-1 movers

• Loading/Unloading • Deliveries • Junk Removal

Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Cincinnati

Super Service Award winner in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cincinnati offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

LOCAL MOVING, PACKING, STORAGE, RETAIL MOVING SUPPLIES

LONG-DISTANCE & INTERSTATE SERVICE.