Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2011

5334 Day Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45252

Cincinnati Tri-State's dog fence repair and installation specialist. Professional wire break locating and repair. Installation of new, used and existing systems. 100% money back if not satisfied on all work....

11/06/2017

clint R.

He did great work, very reasonable cost, and flexible scheduling

Description of Work
repair of underground fence installed by previous owner

04/27/2016

Alexander S.

Wow! Rob, his services, and prices are AWESOME! This is a very atypical installation service, basically you buy any fence you want from a retail store (in my case Amazon) and he installs it for you, that's it. It's not a full-service operation, but I love that. All I really wanted was someone to install it for me. I knew I would have to rent an edger and even then it would probably take me all day considering I hadn't done it before (plus my backyard is just woods so there is a lot brush). Rob said he had been doing it for many years, he uses a converted edger with a saw blade and a reel of wire (he upgrades the strength of your wire for free). So he just walks along and as his device is digging a trench, cutting through brush and he's simultaneously laying the wire. And even though he says that he doesn't do anything more than that, he did take the time to explain to me how to operate the system and collar. I had priced out full service companies and they were always over $1000. This was $300 for installation and $300 for the fence itself (which I paid for separately), I figure I at least saved myself $400. I really can't recommend this enough as long as you understand that you'll do all the dog training yourself (it's not that hard). Word of Advice: Rob prefers texting to phone calls.

Description of Work
Installed an invisible fence around the perimeter of my yard.

Category fencing,dog fence

10/27/2014

Melissa H.

Robb was awesome! When I called to schedule, he asked a lot of questions to help me choose the best fence for my dog. He arrived when scheduled - and did not ask for a four hour window to arrive! We walked the yard 2x to make sure I liked the placement and to discuss all the utility markings. I have an older home and many of the wires that should have be buried much lower than an invisible fence wire would be buried, are not. Robb was very careful, hand shoveling a lot, to make sure that no wires where cut. The cuts through my cement were precision and sealed very well. The spot were the wire was brought into my garage was completed with PCV pipe to be both esthetically pleasing as well as protective of the wire. I could not have been happier nor could I more highly recommend!

Description of Work
Installation of invisible dog fence

10/01/2014

Angela D.

I called Rob on Tuesday about fixing my electric fence and he was able to come to my house the next morning. He is super nice and professional. Fixed the electric fence quickly and took picture for me to show TWC where they had cut the electric fence wire. I would use him again if I ever had a problem with the electric fence.

Description of Work
Fixed an electric fence after Time Warner Cable cut the wire when putting an internet wire underground.

04/08/2014

Timothy L.

I am so very impressed with Robb's work. He had a rather challenging fence of ours to install and he did it with great detail and professionalism. He has all the tools and he will make it look great! I trust his work implicitly and I know he will return if any problems arise or if something needs fixed. I can't recommend him highly enough. He doesn't use the flimsy wiring that comes with the YardMax systems he actually includes the better/heavier wiring in the install price. Easy, just order the fence system you want installed in your yard from amazon.com and have Robb do the rest.

Description of Work
Installed a Yard Max Dog Fence system in our house and yard.

02/14/2014

jean F.

I had my driveway paved, and afterwards my invisible fence did not work. I called Robb, after reviewing companies on Angies list. He was at my house less than an hour later. He was very nice and professional. He had a new line in the ground and the fence working in about 25 or 30 minutes. The repair line in the new driveway is impossible to see. The fence works great. The company who installed my fence had done a similar repair and the charge was about triple what Robb's charge was. I did not even call the original company back because of their price. I just checked Angie's list and found Robb. He did a great job. I could not be more pleased. He is the person I would call if I ever needed help again, and he is the one I would refer friends and family to.

Description of Work
Repair on my invisible in ground dog fence.

12/02/2013

Tom G.

Provider diagnosed multiple breaks in our self-installed underground dog fence after the lawn aeration guy did a number on it. He opted to lay a new line down a side of the property rather than fix a bunch of breaks. He had it back working within an hour and then advised me on how to properly re-set the system.

Description of Work
Provider fixed our underground fence in about an hour.

11/27/2013

Tim M.

Deliberate, knowledgable, on time professional work. Would recommend Robb to anyone and should the need occur us Robb in the future.

Description of Work
Installed new perimeter wire replacing existing wire that had multiple issues due to prior repairs.

11/04/2013

Jan E.

Robb installed an invisible fence that I already had. He was very meticulous, walked the property with me first, then got to work. It took about 3 hrs and after, he expalined how it all worked. He even had me touch the prongs on the collar while standing close to the wire in the ground. I have had no issues and I can say that I love this set up. He told me to call if a problem should come up. Yes, I would recommend Robb.

Description of Work
Installed invisible fence.

07/22/2013

Celeste D.

This was the second time we have used Rob. The first time we had him out to add flower bed coverage to our existing fence (installed by the previous home owners). That was fabulous and so affordable that when our dog and quot;wandered offand quot; we had him out to see what the problem was. He was super thorough and noted no issues, but saw a couple of things that could improve the life of the fence. He also double checked the collar and gave us info about life expectancy of batteries (decided that was probably the issue) and fit. Rob does an excellent job and knows his stuff.

Description of Work
Checked the wire, checked the box, deepened trench on driveway and covered the wire, put visual reminders on side of driveway to remind lawn service, sunk and reconnected some exposed wire in backyard, checked collar.

NFA Fence

Residential Fence Installation with true customer service and quality installations! We specialize in fencing installs, services, and repairs-- for all types of fencing! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pioneer Fence Co

**We are excited to announce we are now offering Lawn Irrigation and Outdoor Lighting services***Since 1972, Pioneer Fence Company has been providing the highest quality fencing materials and professional fence installations in Indian Hill, Terrace Park, Mariemont, Milford, Loveland, and the rest of the Greater Cincinnati area. While other companies offer slick salesmen, cheap prices, and nationwide service, Pioneer Fence specializes in what we do best… FENCES AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Whether you are interested in a new installation, a repair to an existing fence, or a material order for fence supplies, Pioneer Fence can meet your fencing needs. Additional email: pioneerfencecinci@gmail.com

Advanced Outdoor Services LLC

Advanced Outdoor Services is a family owned and operated company that strongly believes in our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. With more than 20 years of experience, our fencing experts have set up all types of fence throughout the greater Cincinnati area and nationwide. We offer residential fencing which allows you to take full advantage of your property while keeping it safe and secure for your children, pets, and livestock. We offer a large variety of fence types such as Ornamental Aluminum, PVC Vinyl, Split Rail, Kentucky Board, Chain Link, and Privacy. We also offer commercial fencing which prevents vandalism and unwanted entry. This fence is strong and durable, providing maximum protection for your business, park or ball field. Special Event Fencing is another offering of ours which is a temporary solution that leaves minimal impact on the protected property. Whether you choose Chain Link or free standing panels, this type of fence is perfect for events such as concerts, marathons, holiday parties, and festivals and is a great way to control the flow of activity within a given space. Call us today for a free estimate!

Check, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Only offer above dog fencing services. We are not a handyman or landscaping service.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service

How is Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service overall rated?

Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service provide

Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service offer free estimates?

Yes, Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service offers free project estimates.

Does Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service?

No, Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service does not offer warranties.

What services does Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service offer?

Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service offers the following services: Underground Dog Fence Repair and Installation, Wire Break Locating, Repair and Installation of all brands, professional and store bought.

Are there any services Underground Dog Fence Repair/Installation Service does not offer?