Tri-State Blind Cleaning and More

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2011

We clean shades and draperies in the home. Certified to clean all Hunter Douglas shades. No subs the owner cleans all the blinds, shades and drapes. Mini blinds are cleaned using ultrasonic technology and are done off-site and require a one day turn around....

Weickert's

Weickert's

8 Employees, jobs are priced individually, no travel costs. Weickert's Hardwood Flooring Company requires a deposit to begin work with remaining balance due upon completion.

09/13/2017

Great. Came and removed came next day and put back up. Easy for me!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds cleaned following some condo construction

04/11/2016

My Silhouettes had been hanging over two French doors, near a floor register, for over 15 years -- with only an occasional cleaning by vacuum brush attachment.  They were AWFUL.  They were too expensive to replace and I had been shopping for a Plan B, all while realizing that nothing would ever look as good on those doors as these blinds.  But the Hunter-Douglas "hot line" provided Tri-State as ce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned Silhouette window shades by Hunter-Douglas

11/18/2015

It went very well! I am delighted with my blinds which he pronounced as being some of the dirtiest he'd ever seen.  They are pristine now! If the service weren't so expensive I would have also given him the second-floor blinds to do, but that will have to wait until the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He picked up my filthy plantation blinds at 9:30 am, cleaned them and returned them spotless at 1:30pm. By 2pm they were installed.

CATEGORY blind cleaning

It was a pleasure to do business with [Member Name Removed].

08/26/2015

Chuck arrived on time. He was professional, courteous and efficient. My blinds were removed quickly, he explained the service and gave me the cost before he departed. He return promptly with my blinds looking like NEW! The re-installation was flawless and my wife was very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the windows in my entire home.

CATEGORY blind cleaning

It was a pleasure to perform the work for a very nice couple. Thank you for the opportunity.

07/14/2015

Chuck was friendly, prompt, and performed the work in a 3-hour time period. He seemed very knowledgable about the various types of blinds I have. He explained what I should expect with the age of the blinds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up, cleaned, and returned 9 blind of varying sizes and materials (wood, metal, and plastic.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,window treatments

[Member's name removed] was pleasure to do work for and her blinds came out looking better than expected. Thank you for your business.

Ultrasonic cleaning for mini blinds and faux wood blinds, On-Site cleaning for all shades and drapes, Hunter Douglas certified to clean all their window treatments. Also install all types of window treatments.

75.00 trip charge applied to order