Tree Images

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2003

489 Batavia Pike

Cincinnati, OH 45244

www.treeimagescincy.com

With over 20 years of experience, Tree Images of Cincinnati, OH is your professional choice for Tree Services and more. Tree Images can handle all types of Tree Services from storm cleanup, tree removal, to stump removal and mulching. Tree Images also provides expert landscaping, lawn maintenance, snow removal and more! We provide professional and excellent customer service to ensure that all of our clients are satisfied with the Lawn and Tree Services that we do for them. Snow removal up to a 10 mile radius. Additional email: treeimages@zoomtown.com....

tree service (253)lawn care (10)lawn & landscaping (7)firewood company (3)snow removal (1)

01/18/2021

David M.

They were given permission to use my neighbor's driveway but instead drove there bucket truck into my yard and made ruts then left without fixing it. Had to put a stop payment on me check to get then to come back and fill and send and straw it. Had I known this was going to happen I would have waited till another time.

Description of Work
Cut a mulberry tree down

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Review for Tree Images - 489 Batavia Pike, Cincinnati, OH - 39167178

01/15/2021

David M.

They always do a good job cutting the trees down and being careful but that being said they had permission to use my neighbor's driveway yet they took their heavy piece of equipment and decided to drive it through my yard and put ruts in it and then left it like that told my wife they would throw some grass seed down well that's unprofessional. I was in no hurry to have the tree cut down if I knew they were going to drive through my yard with their heavy piece of equipment I would have waited till either the ground got frozen or some other time. I put a stop payment on the check till they come back and fill those ruts and they put in my yard and reseed it they do that I'll change my review thank you Il

Description of Work
Cut Another Tree Down For Me.

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

[Member Name Removed], I know we have exchanged emails and phone calls about the situation and we did send a crew out to seed and straw the area described. I just want to make sure you are satisfied with completion of that and to make sure all the ruts are gone? Thanks Eric

08/14/2020

John G.

Shane came out and looked at a tree and said his company did not do chemicals to try and fix our tree. He reccomended a company that does it as well as seeing a couple other trees that should be looked at. When we need tree services that this company does we will call him first.

Description of Work
Review tree that looked like it needed repair

Category firewood,tree service

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

05/04/2020

Mark D.

The work was quick, efficient, thorough, and professional. I would recommend them to anyone. The team that showed up to our house to remove the tree were so personable and considerate. They are great at what they do, and they take pride in their work.

Description of Work
Tree, Stump, and Root Removal/Grinding

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

04/21/2020

Ronda H.

The team showed up, on time and did a wonderful job. Everyone was friendly and maintained a safe distance, due to Covid.

Description of Work
We needed trees trimmed from over the house and a few stumps removed.

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

03/24/2020

Andrea Z.

My neighbor pointed out to me on the weekend that the pine tree in my back yard was leaning precariously toward my house. When I looked I could also see that the roots on the back side of the tree were up and out of the ground. I called Tree Images on Sunday. Eric and I spoke several times, He called back later in the day and assured me someone would be out Monday between 8am and 8:30 am to look at the tree and if I accepted the estimate they would come that afternoon and remove it. Monday morning Tony showed up exactly on time. He confirmed the tree was a problem and gave me an estimate which I accepted. 3 hours later the crew arrived to remove the tree. They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves. This experience was amazing! I felt it was an emergency, but I also knew we now had a "Stay at home" order. Eric couldn't have been more responsive, helpful, reassuring and professional! He assured me that Tony and the crew would work carefully and abide by the state restrictions. Everything was done just as he had said. I am truly grateful for their work and especially respect that they were willing to do the work under the current circumstances. I applaud Tree Images for an exceptional experience. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Emergency Tree removal

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

02/29/2020

william S.

A guy emailed me on the same day and I have scheduled to have trees removed in two weeks tree images are very friendly. When I scheduled the trees to be removed I said not to remove the stumps there was a mixup and they remove the stumps any way After I paid them for just the tree removal Eric I assume the owner or supervisor Contacts me and wants payment for the tree stumps that I did not want removed because I have access to Stump grinder that I could have done the only cost would have been my labor and gas I thought that was a little unprofessional to charge somebody because of your mistake the tree stumps cost me $400 that I paid anyways and the trees itself cost $1082 that I was fine with because that was our agreement. That’s the only reason I didn’t give them an a I would give the guys who did the work and A and I would give Eric a D. I want to stress that the guys that cut the trees down were very friendly and did a great job cleaned everything up it look like there was never there

Description of Work
Five Cleveland pear trees that previous owner planted too close to the street about 20 years ago

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

[Member Name Removed], I appreciate the good review for the crew and the company. I am sorry there was a misunderstanding with the stumps. On my end I didn't show the stumps were not suppose to be done, but instead we just forgot to charge you for them once they were done. Since it was a misunderstanding on our / my end, I will go ahead and void the check for the stumps. Again I do apologize for the misunderstanding, we take full responsibility and sorry for the inconvenience. Eric

11/17/2019

Eric S.

Great. They came out right away and gave me an estimate. Took about 6 weeks to get the work done. They came at the time they told me and returned my calls right away. Class act.

Description of Work
Had 3 trees taken down and the stumps ground

Cost $984.4

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/05/2019

Kim K.

Estimate was almost as high as having that same work done for another prong plus having two other trees cut down and the stumps removed. So, did not accept estimate.

Description of Work
Cut down one prong trunk of a tree, cut it into firewood. Remove debris and one other dead branch from same tree.

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you thought our estimate was priced too high, but I am curious if you received other bids? If so they might be cheaper because we are located almost an hour away from you which would add to our price because of the time getting to the job which we take in consideration.

09/10/2019

Peter T.

Very well. Work was done quickly and efficiently. Thorough cleanup.

Description of Work
Trim a sweetgum tree in the front yard. Trim a hackberry tree on the side of and close to the house. Remove a dead locust tree from the rear yard. Haul away all debris.

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

Tree Images of Cincinnati, OH has been providing Tree Services and Landscaping for over 20 years, here is a list of our services: *Hazardous Removal * Landscaping * Tree Removal * Lawn Maintenance * Snow Removal * Trees * Mulching * Stump Removal * Elevation

CALL TO INQUIRE