The Durable Slate Co

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2002

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel fee. Additional phone - (877) 340-9179. Additional emails -bbrobeck@durablerestoration.com, info@durableslate.com. Additional service offered - Custom millwork, interior finish(carpentry & natural stone), historic building hardscapes, historical painting, restoration of historic skylights. Additional DBA - The Durable Group....

Watkins painting has been in business for the last 15 years, we pride ourselves on treating each one of our residential jobs as if it was our own home ... as the owner I pride myself on staying in communication every day until the job is complete and I make it very clear that if there are any concerns or questions even after the job is done I am always still available !!!!! . We specialize in exterior and interior painting for both residential and commercial properties .

Helping Hands Construction LLC is a small company that provides numerous services at a competitive price. We have built our business on integrity, loyalty, and customer satisfaction. We are committed to keeping our clients in the loop with every step that is taken. Our goal is to built a company that stands out above all others by providing our customers the services they need in a timely manner at a great price.

Since 1964, Roofing contractor at R Campbell Roofing LLC have been providing quality roofing services including new roof installation & repair in Richmond & Dayton, OH. Call us at 937-866-1371 for more details.

03/08/2018

I had Durable Slate come for my annual inspection of the roof tiles. They found one issue and would have fixed it for nothing if I had a replacement tile but I did not. They came back as promised and fixed it for a fair price and also left me some extra tiles for next time. Yes, you can find less expensive roofers, but they are dependable, qualified and fair.

Description of Work
Loose and missing ceramic tiles replaced on roof

09/21/2017

Very well. They are very polite and professional.

Description of Work
We live in an older home with a slate roof. Not many roofing companies work with slate, but Durable Slate does a wonderful job. I have them come out every year to replace the slates that are broken or missing.

Thank You very much for this review!

08/09/2017

Very good work, somewhat expensive but the quality and professionalism made it acceptable.

Description of Work
Slate roof repair and replace broken or missing slates. Flashing on chimney and roof vents redone in copper.

01/17/2017

They replace slate tiles on my roof and guaranteed if leaked they would repair for free.

Description of Work
replace slate tiles on roof.

06/21/2016

Our home is almost 100 years old with mostly ceramic tile roof. Small portions of it is flat with rubber material. It is a very difficult area to access, and there are only a few companies who can work safely around tile/slate roof. The Durable Slate Company was really great to work with - prompt response time to initial contact, quick appointment to inspect and give estimates, knowledgeable staff...

Description of Work
Replaced the EPDM part of our roof to repair a leak. The also custom fitted new copper flashing and new copper vent pipe.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Residential & commercial restoration, repair & maintenance of slate, clay tile or metal roofs, installation & repair of copper gutters, steel gutters, wooden box gutters & stop gutters, historic masonry restoration, plaster repair and decorative plaster molding restoration, foundation repair and structural stabilization, wood door repair.

Asphalt/Shingle roofing, wood shake,