Solar Tint

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2001

Auto Accessories

Solar Tint was founded in 1979 to provide an extensive line of window films for commercial, industrial, government, residential, and automotive settings. With more than 35 years in business, we are proud to be the only large commercial certified 3M dealer serving Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Southeast Indiana. Our certified in-home installation department has the experience to provide you with the best possible application, ensuring that manufacturer's warranties are in force upon completion. At Solar Tint we strive to give all of our customers the very best quality window films! Additional phone number - (888) 616-1488....

Budget Blinds

Thank you for taking the time to visit Budget Blinds' Mason window treatments headquarters. We're dedicated to bringing Mason and the surrounding areas quality products and services. Let us help you find the best window coverings for your home and lifestyle. Call now for your in-home consultation and estimate. We look forward to meeting you! Family owned. Additional phone - (513)697-6302. Additional DBAs - Budget Blinds of Mason,Budget Blinds of West Chester, Budget Blinds of West Chester/Mason/Montgomery, RCM Group Inc.

05/18/2021

JOHN M.

We had some hardwood floors with a lot of sun damage refinished. I wanted to protect the floors from the sun so called Solar Tint. Everything went very well from the rep, Ashley, who came out and made suggestions to the two installers who were on time and courteous. We can see out the windows but also see how the film is effecting incoming sun light. Nice job. Would call again.

Description of Work
3M product applied to three large windows.

06/24/2019

Anna R.

Skylights are great, but when they're on the south side, the room can get too warm even in winter, and the furniture fades. SolarTint did an excellent job. Everyone from office staff to the installers were courteous and professional. The windows look great, and I wish I had done this years ago.

Description of Work
Apply tint to two skylights

Category window tinting

Thank you[Member Name Removed], glad to hear you're happy!

03/06/2017

Donald K.

The two men arrived promptly and wore bottles while they did the work. They were very courteous. The work was done expertly and everything was cleaned up. Well done all the way!!

Description of Work
3M application to picture windows in two rooms, plus several small windows above the large windows.

02/27/2017

Tom B.

They did an excellent job - we're very happy. I really helps keep the sun off the furniture, yet we can see through them fine.

Description of Work
Had four windows tinted.

01/24/2017

Peggy B.

Great. Very professional. They did a nice job in a short time. Materials were as sold. We very pleased.

Description of Work
Tinting on 5 windows and 3 sets of doors.

Category window tinting

[Member Name Removed], thank you! Glad you are enjoying your 3M window film.

11/01/2016

Jeff P.

Set an appt after a prompt estimate was given. Very professional and finished ahead of two hour install time estimate. They gave initial estimate the offered an upsell on site and trusted their advice.

Description of Work
Car windows tinted, set an appt after a prompt estimate was given. Very professional and finished ahead of two hour install time estimate.

06/30/2016

JOYCE L.

I called Solar Tint and within a week someone came out, looked around, measured the windows, took my email address and told me she would get back with me re price and a curved skylight that she thought they might have a covering for, as it could not be tinted. Based on the A reviews I expected to hear from her within the week but I never heard from her again.

Description of Work
I wanted all of my windows tinted.

Category window tinting

[Member name removed], I apologize for the negative experience. From our records, we had the incorrect email, so we mailed out the proposal. We do not install exterior skylight covers, we included a company name that does, with the proposal. This is not the service quality that our company prides ourselves on, again we apologize for this experience.

12/30/2014

Dino K.

All employees were professional and prompt. Service of using a high quality tint by 3M is very expensive, but results looks good and guarantees are very good. I am very happy with their work. It just is expensive.

Description of Work
Estimator came to home and took measurements of requested areas. Provided email PDF estimate of costs. I responded with type of tint and where it was to be installed. Firm contract was supplied, a 25% deposit was paid and install date was set. Weather wasn't good and we had to reschedule twice. They were very flexible.

12/29/2014

Sarah S.

They did reviews and they had a lot of pictures on their website, so I could see what their work looked like. When we went to get the work done, the person there was very knowledgeable and gave us advise on what kind of tinting to get done, so it didn't look wrong. At the end of the day our car looked like it came out of the factory that way and not after the fact. I was definitely happy. The interaction with them was good. They are very friendly.

Description of Work
I used Solar Tint. They tinted windows on our car.

10/25/2014

David V.

The car looks great. They were done ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Tinted the windows in my new car

Category window tinting

Residential, commercial, automotive, truck & boat 3M window tinting. Providing sun control, decorative, fade protection & energy control 3M window tints.

ask for details