Servpro of North West Cincinnati

Founded 1967 • With Angi since May 2003

4.4

2115 Schappelle Lane

Cincinnati, OH 45240

Restoring your home after a flood or fire can feel like an overwhelming task. When your walls are covered in soot or your home is ankle-deep in water, you need a solution - and you need it fast. Servpro professionals can be that solution. We have the expertise, training and equipment to help save you in your time of disaster. 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, the first step to restoring your home is just a telephone call (800) 737-8776 servpro, or a click away. Additional DBAs - Servpro of Boone County, Servpro of Cincinnati East, Servpro of Kenton County, Servpro of Northeast Cincinnati, Servpro of Northwest Cincinnati. Additional phones - (513) 383-2290, (513) 30-9688, (513) 575-4113, (859) 261-2400, (888) 541-0541. Additional contact name - Wayne Hartke....

05/08/2014

CONSTANCE L.

They did a good job of drying things out. They did a horrible job of cleaning up. They left small pieces of drywall for me to clean up; borrowed my ladder and left drywall residue all over the ladder. I ended up taking the ladder outside and hosing it off. They damaged one of my end tables. I was reimbursed for the damage to the end table.

Description of Work
They removed the damaged drywall, removed wet carpet padding, vacuumed up water in basement and vacuumed as much of the water from the carpeting as they could. They placed fans and dehumidifiers in the basement, first floor and second floor to finish the drying process.

10/01/2013

Linda L.

ServPro was very thorough and complete. I was happy with the job that they were able to do.

Description of Work
ServPro was able to clean and paint the area.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

08/05/2013

Richard S.

They did the job but the price was astronomical.

Description of Work
Cut a couple copper pipes and rerouted them to bypass a water softener.

Category plumbing,water damage restoration

09/02/2011

SUZANNE B.

I contacted Servpro to come look at basement for an estimate to remove mold. A gentleman named Mike Fannon came to the house after I had already had the tests taken. He said to email him the report and then he could give me an estimate within a couple of days. I did so on 8/26 and he replied to that email stating it wouldn't come through, so would I please fax it. I didn't check my email until late in the day so I didn't get the report to him until Friday night (8/26). I didn't hear from him, so I called and left a message on 8/31 at the number on his business card. As of yet, I still haven't heard from him. He knew I needed to get this done immediately as this is an investment property. I went ahead and hired another company & they have already started the work.

Description of Work
Needed mold remediation but no work done.

Category mold removal

07/25/2011

Chris M.

The basement got dry; my biggiest concern was that they detailed 2x the number of dehumidifiers used, thus overcharging the insurance company. The charge by the number of dehumidifiers and hours of use.

Description of Work
The basement was dried with large dehumidifiers and fans, the carpets rolled back, padding removed, anit bacterial sprayed, floor molding removed to get air through the walls.

11/01/2010

STANLEY S.

Dryed walls and carpeting thouroughly for several days.

Description of Work
We had a water heater explode and leak through wall and saturate carpeting.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation,water damage restoration

10/24/2010

PATRICIA W.

The crew way very thorough and courteous. They performed excellent work and cleanup. I was very pleased with their work and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They removed moldy drywall, grasscloth and wood.

Category mold removal,home staging

12/02/2009

Marc S.

They were very good. I liked that they came out on short notice and got the work done on short notice. They charged a fair amount.

Description of Work
Servpro of Cincinnati East remediated some mold that was in a wall.

Category mold removal

06/09/2009

WINIFRED BEAM K.

They seem to want to work with the insurance company only. They are interested in doing as little as possible for the client, and look to please the insurance company rather than the client. They did not seem to be concerned with how I wanted things done. They quibbled over every detail and were not interested in customer service. I did not go with them. Be aware that their pricing is geared towards pleasing the insurance company. Also, keep in mind that this report is only regarding this particular location. Other Servpro's may be different.

Description of Work
I called them for general contracting needs. I needed a good deal of work done in my condo.

Category remodeling

05/20/2009

KATHY & JIM C.

The communication could have been better, but when they were here they were very proactive. They sent in a crew to take out the floor and left industrial strength fans to dry the area.

Description of Work
Servpro repaired some fire damage to our home.

Mid Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep

Mid Valley Chimney Sweep is based in Franklin, we also serve clients in Center ville and Kettering as well as Butler and Warren Counties specializing in any form of chimney needs you may have including but not limited to. family owned and locally operated. Additional website - www.mid-valleychimney.com.

Doyle's Custom Painting

I have been in business for 25 years. The bulk of my business is residential painting. I have 3 quality painters who have been with my company for at least 6 years each. I oversee all jobs personally, and keep in contact with each client. My bids include all materials and equipment needed to keep the jobs running on schedule. All estimates are free of charge and are completed by me. Each client has my contact numbers to reach me if needed. My company's goal is to provide top custom quality at affordable pricing. Our motto is "If it doesn’t move, we will paint it"!

Offers by Doyle's Custom Painting on Angi
    MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check, Discover

Fire, smoke, soot, water removal & dehumidification, mold mitigation and remediation, electronic equipment, air duct, HVAC, crime scene, carpet, upholstery, draped and blinds cleaning, ceilings, walls, artwork & deodorization.