Schibi Heating & Cooling

Founded 1937 • With Angi since November 2002

5025 Hubble Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45247

Family owned 3 generation award winning service company. We offer the highest quality and most knowledgeable personnel available in the industry today. We offer a range of installations...residential homes, commercial offices and buildings, restaurants, schools, churches... all are part of the ongoing projects we are involved with daily. We offer numerous manufacturers' products and service all major brands of furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, boilers, etc. ...

03/26/2021

Linda T.

We've had a service contract with Schibi for years. They make sure we get scheduled and use the service we paid for. If it were up to me, I'd never remember to get it done. Their people are professional, polite and I've never had an issue with an employee. Mike S was our technician today and he did a great job representing Schibi. He was professional and explained everything he did. He offered a new product and explained how it worked, how much it cost without pressuring us. Hope Mike S comes back for our next scheduled service!

Description of Work
Furnace Cleaning/Check

01/20/2021

jeff B.

The repair went well, they diagnosed the problem and ordered parts early Monday am and replaced the gas valve early afternoon. Steve Dyan came and did the work, very happy with the courtesy and professionalism during the repair.

Description of Work
furnace went out on a sunday morning

05/30/2020

Thomas M.

Very well,was explain of services being preform, Schibi HVAC tech,Mike was so professional, thoroughly clean outside unit,check free on level,maintenance inside unit.left job site clean.Thanks Schibi and teck Mike.AAA+++

Description of Work
Summer starts up of ac unit.maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,home builders

04/29/2019

Rogelio R.

It was good. I been using them for years.

Description of Work
Maintenance Hvac

06/04/2018

Vicki L.

We ended up replacing our system and their response was very quick. I have MS and the heat is my enemy. They came ASAP and replaced it quickly. They were very, very kind.

Description of Work
AC wasn’t working well and we called on Sunday evening. There technician came at 9 PM and temporarily repaired The AC. He said we would need a new system within a year or two and gave us the option of repair or replace.

10/11/2017

bonnie P.

Very well. The crew came on time, completed installation and took old equipment with them. From initial estimate to completion, process was smooth.

Description of Work
Replaced central air conditioner and heating

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] We appreciate the business and the kind words. Schibi Heating

07/20/2017

Rose B.

We have a service plan. It's like twice a year. I think it''s like two-hundred something bucks. They come out in the fall and in the spring or summer.

05/31/2017

Kevin F.

Very easy to deal with, felt like I could trust them completely, and price was cheaper or similar to other places. Installation was very professional, no mess/cleanup, and done quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced outdoor A/C unit and inside evaporator coil.

04/20/2017

Michael G.

Dale Schibi was great to work with. He is a down-to-earth, no-nonsense kind of guy. He gave me an honest assessment of my situation. He didn't try to oversell me on things I didn't need. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions satisfactorily. He gave me a fair price for the work done. The work was performed promptly after I accepted the bid. The technicians were on-time, friendly, and thorough. They made an extra effort to ensure that they didn't track dirt into the house, and the service was performed in a timely manner. I will definitely use Schibi again for my HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Replace outside A/C unit and inside coil.

04/11/2017

Ronald R.

Highly skilled employees. They were professional and very efficient. Very satisfied with work. Trustworthy people.

Description of Work
Replacement of heat pump and furnace.

Logan A/C & Heat Services

With over 50 years of experience, Logan Services is proud to serve you in Cincinnati! Call our fast, friendly team for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. We are #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi
    Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning

We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789.

(Lamont's) Above the Rest Heating and Cooling

I'm a experienced EPA & NATE Certified HVAC TECH in Heating and Cooling and Heat Pump Malfunction.....

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Offering both sales and repair of residential and light commercial applications in the HVAC industry.

We do not repair mobile home applications.